Inna

Paid Sex

33 posts in this topic

There is nothing better than being paid to enjoy sex, I just love being able to combine both :)

This is the perfect job for women who enjoy sex and who enjoy men.

Why do so many problem have a problem with paid sex.

Having a penis inside you is like having a penis inside you, so what is the difference between love and love for money :P ?

There is nothing better than being paid to enjoy sex, I just love being able to combine both :)

Having a penis inside you is like having a penis inside you, so what is the difference between love and love for money :P ?

Well said!

Checked out your site - Very nice!!

Inna! You cannot admit that! We spend so long telling them how horrible the job is thus justifying the amount we get paid! Now they will start wanting to pay us minimum wage :)

S x

Inna! You cannot admit that! We spend so long telling them how horrible the job is thus justifying the amount we get paid! Now they will start wanting to pay us minimum wage :)

S x

Ah! - But clearly business is a bit slack at the moment! :P

Lovely to see you posting again Inna!!............:o

S x

Or at least offering BOGOF. :P

The only people who have a problem with paid sex are the ones who aren't getting it. Oh and the puritans.

Nice to see you posting again Inna.:o

There is nothing better than being paid to enjoy sex, I just love being able to combine both :P

Having a penis inside you is like having a penis inside you, so what is the difference between love and love for money :o ?

Im very happy to take your word for that! I dont want to experience it myself.... :)

Not to get all logical with your opinion but it depends on what someone considers to be a joyful job. And those who don't enjoy what you do, don't enjoy what you do.

There are 6.5 billion people on earth, there are bound to be differences in taste. Relax :)

Having a penis inside you is like having a penis inside you, so what is the difference between love and love for money :) ?

No difference whatsoever. So I'll be straight round with my empty wallet and we can get down to it. :P

I wish that when I get home from the pub I could resist posting puerile "home from the pub" type comments. Sorry Inna. :)

Hello, Inna! Nice to see you're still in the biz.

The difference as far as I can tell is that YOU don't get to choose who walks through the door -- it's anybody who can afford your fee. I think that's what freaks so many people, especially women, out. The more choosy a woman is, the "better" we think she is -- and of course the most choosy of all is the virgin who becomes a nun and never has sex with anybody at all. They get credit for being near-saints.

But if you can deal with the uncertainty (and at least one woman I know became a WG for exactly that reason, she loved it!), then more power to you.

Having a penis inside you is like having a penis inside you, so what is the difference between love and love for money :o ?

WHAT!!!!

You have just destroyed the fabric of human relationships and undone thousands of years of careful brainwashing by millions of women :)

Good for you! :P

Just as well all the neanderthals have flounced off to create their own forum. They seem to begrudge having to pay for their sexual intimacy, and the last thing they would wish to hear is that you might, God forbid, be enjoying it. That could tip them over the edge.

BTW echo my colleagues comments re welcome back!

I think an awful lot of men would love to get paid to have sex with women. The way the economic climate is now, if I was working in some boring minimum wage job in a call centre paying off a student loan or stacking shelves in a supermarket and I was offered a nuch better paid job having sex with women who might be older than me or not my type I would jump at it. She might even take you out to dinner or book a swanky hotel room.

I have to admit I am a bit jealous,not about the having sex with men bit obviously.I don't know why people have a problem with paid sex. I think it's actually a very honest profession and I can see why the hours would suit women with kids or who are studying . I also don't understand why some guys moan about the rates of some girls,I never have done it's none of their business. If you can't afford them,find another girl.

Hello, Inna! Nice to see you're still in the biz.

The difference as far as I can tell is that YOU don't get to choose who walks through the door -- it's anybody who can afford your fee. I think that's what freaks so many people, especially women, out. The more choosy a woman is, the "better" we think she is -- and of course the most choosy of all is the virgin who becomes a nun and never has sex with anybody at all. They get credit for being near-saints.

But if you can deal with the uncertainty (and at least one woman I know became a WG for exactly that reason, she loved it!), then more power to you.

Nice to see you back as well WT. I trust your sabbatical hasn't been a celibate one?

I knew a lady who, when she decided to take to prostitution (at quite a late age, I might add), was concerned as to how she'd cope with f**king random men so decided to put it to the test first. She joined an on-line dating agency for a couple of weeks. The response was massive and she never looked back, as they say.

...and once they know we're enjoying it...they must just....wanna do it again :P

Inna I readon the website we can't mention that you're on holiday at the moment, hope you're enjoying yourself.

JJ xx

Definitely not celibate, thank you. I haven't been playing the field much, but there's a lady in Leeds that I'm rather fond of.

"The only people who have a problem with paid sex are the ones who aren't getting it. Oh and the puritans." (oneputt)

Reminded me of a joke about that most extreme Presbyterian sect, the Wee Free, popular in the Highlands and Western Isles of Scotland.

Q. Why does the Wee Free disapprove of sexual intercourse?

A. Because it might lead to dancing.

I think that men paying for sex is brilliant.

It ensures i can support my family, how could that not be brilliant.

This job gave me back my confidence after having it sucked out of me for a few years, again, brilliant.

I have met some great guys and gals who i would never have met otherwise, brilliant.

Its a community i feel comfortable in,was never that good at making friends but i can relate to others easier because i know they are all in my boat too, brilliant.

Its a job that does have mindnumbing or upchuck moments, but they are only moments and in general its an interesting job, its fun, it can be totally different from one day to the next.

I have had other jobs i liked in the past, but always eventually i just got soooo bored, not with this industry, i feel more in control of my own earnings, if i have a quiet period i know i have to pull my finger out and get motivated,if i am busy then i know its down to my effort and no one elses(except on parlour days of course) so apart from leaving lots of men happy which is very satisfactory to me i also have the personal pride that i can do it right, most of the time lol.x

This job gave me back my confidence after having it sucked out of me for a few years, again, brilliant.

I have met some great guys and gals who i would never have met otherwise, brilliant.

Its a community i feel comfortable in,was never that good at making friends but i can relate to others easier because i know they are all in my boat too, brilliant.

Its a job that does have mindnumbing or upchuck moments, but they are only moments and in general its an interesting job, its fun, it can be totally different from one day to the next.

I have had other jobs i liked in the past, but always eventually i just got soooo bored, not with this industry, i feel more in control of my own earnings, if i have a quiet period i know i have to pull my finger out and get motivated,if i am busy then i know its down to my effort and no one elses(except on parlour days of course) so apart from leaving lots of men happy which is very satisfactory to me i also have the personal pride that i can do it right, most of the time lol.x

A star. A true professional.

There is nothing better than being paid to enjoy sex, I just love being able to combine both :P

Having a penis inside you is like having a penis inside you, so what is the difference between love and love for money :D ?

I wasn't aware that punters paid for love, it's sex that I pay for. Though I love doing it.

Most who come on here and talk of paying for love are swifly rebuked, so far I think you've done remarkably well.

Have they blown you out over the other side then?

Have they blown you out over the other side then?

Naughty - not fair and dare I say it, off topic!

Having a penis inside you is like having a penis inside you, so what is the difference between love and love for money :D ?

Doesnt it matter who the penis is attached to Inna?

This might seem a bit hello flowers hello trees but the reason I love this job is because I think it brings men and women onto a level playing field. Guys pay for great sex with the chosen girl and gets no hassle and the girl gets money.

To me it seems to be the only male/female interaction thats equal.