Guest sim22

I have 2 choices, massage, or overnight.

10 posts in this topic

I will be in London end of September.

I found a girl from rent a friend; she won't have sex, but willing to stay overnight with me on same bed for £80

I doubt I will get any sex but think about it sharing the same bed probably get some touching?

Or

I could pay £60 to have a mobile massage this includes, the bum; my mate thinks this mobile massage is just for sex I don't think it is.

Her massaging me is a real turn on

I don't enjoy massage parlours; yes I am doing it for the girls.

I found a girl from rent a friend; she won't have sex, but willing to stay overnight with me on same bed for £80

I doubt I will get any sex but think about it sharing the same bed probably get some touching?

Or

I could pay £60 to have a mobile massage this includes, the bum; my mate thinks this mobile massage is just for sex I don't think it is.

Why the heck pay £80 for a girl to stay the night in bed with you if she is not going to f*ck.

You may not get more than a HJ fo£60 from a visiting massage.

But actually sonny, I think you need go check your scholl uniform and get your books together.

Why would you pay £80 for a girl to sleep In your bed without any nooky?

Hasn't she got her own bed? you could always charge her £80 rent for sleeping In your bed lol. :)

I have never heard of anything like this in my life.

Or

Might as well give her the £80 for free.

Does anyone else find the idea of a girl who will stay in a total stranger's bed overnight, but 'won't have sex' seriously dodgy sounding?

Does anyone else find the idea of a girl who will stay in a total stranger's bed overnight, but 'won't have sex' seriously dodgy sounding?

Yes, very much so. Seriously dodgy.

Steer well clear would be my advice.

I agree...it all sounds a bit bizarre....

....I'd stay WELL away personally!

Nik

Personally I'd shell out the £80, secure in the knowledge that young lady concerned could not resist charms of a young buck all through the night... especially in the chilly September nights.

Well I would have done when I was a lot younger and even more foolish. Nowadays I'd be shelling out for the massage.