Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
parump

breast milk in london

10 posts in this topic

Hi All,

Can anyone reccomend a lady that provides a breast milking service in london?

I heard recently that Maria Ogura and Milena Velba are coming to London this autumn with the sole purpose of providing gallons and gallons of what you're after !!

(now that I've just woken up from this particular fantasy I can say that I only wish to God that this were true !!! :))

Good luck sir, we share this same fetish, and I can tell you I've yet to find ANYONE who provides this service.

Not quite in London, but take a look on the "other site" - there's a lady based in Esher who fits the bill. I'm not able to check for her profile name but if you search based on town you should find her quickly enough.

Not quite in London, but take a look on the "other site" - there's a lady based in Esher who fits the bill. I'm not able to check for her profile name but if you search based on town you should find her quickly enough.

I heard recently that Maria Ogura and Milena Velba are coming to London this autumn with the sole purpose of providing gallons and gallons of what you're after !!

(now that I've just woken up from this particular fantasy I can say that I only wish to God that this were true !!! :D)

Good luck sir, we share this same fetish, and I can tell you I've yet to find ANYONE who provides this service.

might cash in my premium bonds if milena velba is coming to London !!

god what a woman !!!

might cash in my premium bonds if milena velba is coming to London !!

god what a woman !!!

Oh God yes !!

Such a shame she only made that 1 lactation video (as far as i know)

Imagining being enveloped in all that gorgeous, monstrous, tender, milk-filled breastflesh is just too much to bear - I would happily die at the instant of emptying my gonads all over those gigantic milkbuckets as she squeezed and sprayed, everywhere, gallons of nourishing nectar from her engorged teats :D

Teddi Barrett too -- I'd love to fuck her also :D Not London though! ;)