envy123

Thoughts on BD/SM

15 posts in this topic

What are your experience of a a BD/SM session if you have partaken in one? I assume people go for a BD/SM because it optimise's the number of services you can get. So suppose like PSE it means girls will often do owo, anal, rimming and involve some handy toys amongst other hardcore things and the girl will instantly proceed to the action rather then sit down and talk like in a GFE.

Just wanted to know which girls you had a great BD/SM session with and your thoughts on it in general. I have an idea of a girl who I want to try this with but she is normally a GFE kind of girl. She offers the domination service and has few reviews specifically about their BD/SM session and it sounded really hot, so was wondering whether I should try it out.

I tried a dom session once just to do it, nothing too serious or painful -- strapped to the bed, candlewax to the crotch, strap-on, WS. I didnt enjoy it, it was all too contrived and I felt a bit silly. I just laughed most of the time-- I was not a good candidate. I would suggest that the guys who really appreciate bd/sm sessions are the guys that want to take the pain-- real pain. Now it's real, severe pain is very real. I saw a video the other night where these 2 girls kicked the rocks off this guy . All guys understand the wind stopping searing pain from a kick in the goolies. Everytime this guy recovered they just kicked him again. If unlike me you are into that sort of thing then you certainly get your monies worth and due to the heavy action involved the WG must really get into it too -- very difficult to be yawning when you are inflicting serious pain !:P

I tried a dom session once just to do it, nothing too serious or painful

Should visiting a Dom be called a Dom Session or a Sub Session :P?

In response to the OP (and this response should be qualified by the fact that I have only ever booked a sub lady once and never a dom lady), surely it is about the mindset, not the actual services ?

If you are going to see a dom simply because she has a big strap on (or insert other dom service here), then both you and she might be in for a disappointment if you don't buy into the mindset (I remember a good post from Chloe a few weeks ago about this type of scenario).

My advice is that if you are really looking to try an experience with a Dom lady and all that entails, then go for it. If not, it might be better to look for a girl who simply offers the additional services you want as an add on to your usual GFE type sessions.

Doubtless some more experienced BDSM punters will be along soon to offer their more informed views :D.

I think there are 2 types of dom ladies out there... the life style ones who have equiment that just blows the mind and there is no way you are gonna laugh ... well not if u value your danglely bits lol.. or the ladies who goes one step further than tie and tease , but if its not for you then you can go back to gfe.. maybe best to try the 2nd type and when you find you like it then !!!! .... good luck

Should visiting a Dom be called a Dom Session or a Sub Session :P?

In response to the OP (and this response should be qualified by the fact that I have only ever booked a sub lady once and never a dom lady), surely it is about the mindset, not the actual services ?

If you are going to see a dom simply because she has a big strap on (or insert other dom service here), then both you and she might be in for a disappointment if you don't buy into the mindset (I remember a good post from Chloe a few weeks ago about this type of scenario).

My advice is that if you are really looking to try an experience with a Dom lady and all that entails, then go for it. If not, it might be better to look for a girl who simply offers the additional services you want as an add on to your usual GFE type sessions.

Doubtless some more experienced BDSM punters will be along soon to offer their more informed views :D.

Also it depends on what style you are after. I think regular sex does get kind of boring now and again. Its almost too routine. Most people want a little sexual innovation. For instance a girl that just does things by instinct. That would instantly turn on a guy because he may not expect it. A girl who just grabs the cock after some doggy or rimming and puts it in her ass herself out of the blue and jst throws it out there that she would like to try WS or Throat fucking...

I'm one of the younger guys here but have some serious major league experience and my thoughts before on BDSM was it was tailor made for the older guys who like to be dominated. But I merely want to experience BDSM with this one girl because I have seen her sweet sexy side and want to see another devilish side to her and since I know her well she will know when she is going OTT.

I saw a video the other night where these 2 girls kicked the rocks off this guy . All guys understand the wind stopping searing pain from a kick in the goolies. Everytime this guy recovered they just kicked him again.

Blimey Cumandgo ..Ouch !!!............Your video watching sure beats an episode or two of Corrie ":eek:

Regular sex can get as boring as it likes .........but neither wild horses nor Tammy would not drag me down the bdsm alley.

I am 100% sure it is NOT my thing ....but extraordinarily good luck to those who do like it !! ..............

You can't really beat a good kick in the nuts for true all round entertainment .................now can you !!

Well ............unless two kicks work even better !! :P

Most girls who dom like to know exactly what you want and don't want so they can give you the session you have been fantasing about. Some even ask for a script.

My thoughts with regards to exploring bdsm is to do your research and then do some more, find out what it is exactly you want to explore and not to get too deep too fast as it will possibly just scare the shit outta you

You have to be extremely careful.

A man was killed.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/worldnews/article-1289216/British-man-dies-sadistic-sex-session-Europes-perverted-dominatrix.html

The dominatrix has been arrested and is facing murder charges.

Didnt that guy have heart failure as he left the dominatrix premises due to too much poppers being inhaled

If thats the case then she should not be up on murder charges, guys who sniff poppers quite often sniff a bit too much, i used to refuse to let one guy do it himself cos his lips, nose and ears all turned blue one day, giv em to me..now .x

You do have to be careful...tell the dom if you have heart problemx

I assume people go for a BD/SM because it optimise's the number of services you can get. So suppose like PSE it means girls will often do owo, anal, rimming and involve some handy toys amongst other hardcore things ......

You are mistaken I'm afraid, were you to ask any serious BDSM provider for the sexual services you mention, you would be very unlikely to even get a booking.

You are mistaken I'm afraid, were you to ask any serious BDSM provider for the sexual services you mention, you would be very unlikely to even get a booking.

Oh ok, so your view of BDSM is just that its a punishing exercise where a girl tie you up, slap you around, whip you, stick a dildo/strap on up your ass but without doing any sexual things to you? I think you will find it varies. They may do oral and while you are tied up do cowgirl and could also turn you around for rimming.

ive tried it a few times.

my advice is you have to be specific on what you want to do. the wg is not a mind reader and to reach your expectations you have to communicate with her.

i did feel a bit of a knob at some points but other areas very erotic.

be careful and go for an experienced lady as i think some " advertise" bdsm but dont have a clue.

top tip... pink frying pan spatulas are fantastic....!!!

Oh ok, so your view of BDSM is just that its a punishing exercise where a girl tie you up, slap you around, whip you, stick a dildo/strap on up your ass but without doing any sexual things to you? I think you will find it varies. They may do oral and while you are tied up do cowgirl and could also turn you around for rimming.

The clue is in the name... Bondage, discipline (or dominance) sadism & masochism.

Rarely if ever will a Mistress rim or suck you though, the only way I can see that happen is if it gives you displeasure or discomfort.

It's not just about slapping around or shoving a dildo here there and everywhere, it's actually a very complex game. It might seem simple and easy to do but it's not.

If it's 'proper' BDSM, then it won't involve personal services. Much of the attraction of the sub/domme scenario is the psychological aspect rather than receiving pain per se. It's about relinquishing all control.

That's not to say it's impossible to mix domination with personal services. The London Retreat, for example, offers this and it's been well documented and discussed on this forum to generally high acclaim.

Be careful though wherever you end up because there is great potential for someone to inflict serious harm/injury to you with various implements, needles, electrics, suspension etc if they don't know what they are doing

Most girls who dom like to know exactly what you want and don't want so they can give you the session you have been fantasing about. Some even ask for a script.

Any views on the "scripted" approach - have often thought about that (nothing too extreme but have some quite specific ideas that I'd like to try... :P ). It just feels a bit too...well...scripted. Anyone got any experience / tips to share on how to bring up the subject without feeling like a tw@t & then discuss / agree details like this without taking all of the thrill out of the situation?

And what exactly is the link between motorsports and hardcore BDSM? think we should be told.... :D