Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
BillGoldberg

Sex Appeal

10 posts in this topic

There was a small early 20something oriental woman I used to see at a well known but long since closed down sauna in Stratford, E London.

She was quite skinny, fairly flat chested but had beautiful nipples, a pretty nice ass and smooth clear light-brown skin.

Facially she was ok, not ugly, a bit gawky looking I thought at first, definitely not a great beauty but not unattractive.

Overall, a healthy girl in her twenties but you'd barely notice her if you passed in the street. Not really my type physically but I thought she was ok, yet there was something undefinable about her that i found attractive, and since she seemed the friendliest girl in there on that day, I picked her.

To my surprise and utter delight she was wonderful, one of the truly most sexually enticing young women I've ever been with. I couldnt believe that this girl with the little body could naturally, yet expertly, give me so much indescribable pleasure, we seemed to 'click' and of course she quickly became my regular 1st girl of choice at that establishment !

I bumped into her at a supermarket sometime afterwards, she was wearing glasses and her hair was tied up, we were both quite amused to see each other and again I couldnt help thinking how amazing it was that this quite small plain looking girl, once we got in a room together and undressed, could so easily render me so blissfully sexually helpless.

Conversely, I once dated a girl for about a year, who on paper, was pretty much everything I, and many other men, would want: in her 30s, like me, yet so young looking that she was often asked for ID in pubs and clubs, beautiful big, and I mean BIG, firm natural breasts, a slim waist, long gorgeous blonde hair, slim shapely tanned legs and a lovely face with the clearest bluest eyes you've ever seen. Imagine a younger, smaller, slimmer Victoria Coren but with huge gorgeous, shapely E-cup breasts and you've got a good idea.

Yet, alone together and naked, even the first time we slept together, I never felt that deep surge of lust that precedes great, body and mind-tingling sex and sexually it never really worked, our bodies just didnt fit so well and it never had that natural effortless 'spark' that good sex often has.

For me this was just the ultimate example of how having 'physical types' can be so misleading and how sex appeal is such a strange and unidentifiable thing.

Anyone else have a similar experience ??

There was a small early 20something oriental woman I used to see at a well known but long since closed down sauna in Stratford, E London.

Anyone else have a similar experience ??

Yes. That's why I only see Oriental girls these days ! :D

It also the probable explanation for the supposedly (often) " inexplicable " failures of Vitamins V, C and L in times of need. :P

Sex appeal really is one of life's great mysteries, and as you say is different to physical attractiveness. At risk of contradicting myself, I generally don't find skinny women sexy (especially naked). But, I've had some of the best/dirtiest sexual experiences of my life with them. Strange that. Thank god for women in their infinite variety.

Sex appeal really is one of life's great mysteries, and as you say is different to physical attractiveness. At risk of contradicting myself, I generally don't find skinny women sexy (especially naked). But, I've had some of the best/dirtiest sexual experiences of my life with them. Strange that. Thank god for women in their infinite variety.

Yeah, Kino, I'm the same as you, I LOVE curves and skinny women just generally dont do it for me, but this skinny little oriental chick gave me a glimpse of heaven :P

Yes. That's why I only see Oriental girls these days ! :P

me too, the'yre unbeatable IMO :D

Im loathe to see any WG if she isnt oriental

Blimey. I can't ever remember being loathe to meet any good looking WG of any nationality.

But back to the subject. Strong instant arousal is for me pretty unusual... and I have to say I've really no idea what brings it about... certainly not conventional good looks.

I can get easily aroused by all kinds of ladies. But I certainly do get turned on both by pretty oriental types AND just plain sweet 'lovely young mums etc, next door'.

Given a pulse, tits (however petite) a smile, fresh breath and a tight pussy I will do sex. If the lady has a friendly intelligent way with her then I will see her more than once.

Uncle Pokey

Bit extreme but at least your honest :eek:

Sex appeal. Yes, I will give generously.

:eek: