duff67

Is it just me ??

15 posts in this topic

Feel in need of advice :P

Ever since I have been seeing ladies (bout 18mnths now), I have been looking for one with whom I can become a regular.

I don't have a string of criteria but am looking for someone, reasonably local to me, able to hold a reasonable conversation, who is professional in running their business (so to speak).

By the latter i mean - answers emails within an hour or two, same with calls. Can string a sentence together and knows when sexual references should be tendered or when not etc

In my quest, I have had ruffling of hair whilst in public, interest shown first email then sporadic replies. Gone before time, requests for additional funds. Vocal sexual reference when out, cancellations 10 mins before, no reponses to approaches and more.

I'm getting so frustrated I'm considering giving it all a miss lol.

I live in East Anglia so perhaps its just this corner of the world but have also taken meets in surronding counties. I usually look costs of 150 or less per hour - perhaps this is why??

Is it me or can light be shed - both gents and ladies views welcome. :D

Okay, DONT actively look for someone you want to make a regular. Look for someone you want to punt with. If you want to see them over every one else when you look to punt again they may become a regular.

You just visit girls but suddenly feel like revisiting one youve seen before and so you do. And again. Hey presto a regular!

I admit I did look for a girl who could become a regular but didnt happen, even had some disasters and frustrations. I just punted as normal till I found someone who I felt like seeing again instead of someone new.

But now I have got a regular who is fantastic, and I'll most likely "settle down" with just seeing my regular. Always have a great time and none of the risk of what she'll be like. Although will likely make me very poor.

Just keep visiting and punting, you might find one, you might not.

Looking for a regular is like looking for a needle in a haystack and can be a stressfull experience. Your expectations will be set pretty high and as such your likely to come away disapointed and frustrated, even with those you never get to meet.

As has been said above (very good advice IMO) just look for someone to have fun with... it takes the pressure and expectation away from finding such a potentially permenant partner and should very quickly put the fun back into the experience.

Its not much different than dating and if your desperate to meet someone to marry you can always put good money on the fact you wont find them. Relax and enjoy dating/punting and you will soon meet someone you feel you want to see again and hay presto you have found yourself a regular.

Strange one this, for isn't it yourself who chooses how regular you are ( and i don't mean a high fibre diet ). Know your requirements, communicate them and if her profile doesn't match the reality make a polite excuse and move on.

The best thing is don't look and you will find...:P see who you become comfortable with and after the punt see whether she is what you are looking for, rather than during the punt :D

Feel in need of advice :P

Ever since I have been seeing ladies (bout 18mnths now), I have been looking for one with whom I can become a regular.

I don't have a string of criteria but am looking for someone, reasonably local to me, able to hold a reasonable conversation, who is professional in running their business (so to speak).

By the latter i mean - answers emails within an hour or two, same with calls. Can string a sentence together and knows when sexual references should be tendered or when not etc

In my quest, I have had ruffling of hair whilst in public, interest shown first email then sporadic replies. Gone before time, requests for additional funds. Vocal sexual reference when out, cancellations 10 mins before, no reponses to approaches and more.

I'm getting so frustrated I'm considering giving it all a miss lol.

I live in East Anglia so perhaps its just this corner of the world but have also taken meets in surronding counties. I usually look costs of 150 or less per hour - perhaps this is why??

Is it me or can light be shed - both gents and ladies views welcome. :D

Were you seeing my Auntie Maude by chance, she always used to ruffle my hair in public too after licking her hanky and polishing my cheeks.

Let me know if she publicly embarrasses you by making you try new trousers on outside of the changing rooms in M&S.

Mr D

I found someone on this forum I would like as a regular even though I have seen her only once. She ticks all the boxes in what I look for in a punt and her attitude is brilliant.

No finding a regular takes time and money, unless you are very lucky. My criteria are I imagine similiar to most, reasonable looks, sexual competence,and a bit of chat. But not that easy to find all three in one girl. The other prob is that sooner or later they tend to dissapear. At the moment I have a couple, who I see in rotation. Good luck.

Thank you to all above for comments. Appreciate it.

Obviously I am putting too much onus on finding this elusive lady. I will try to relax, enjoy and let her find me lol

Searching deeper it may well be an unconcious different agenda for me !? - I never married to separate, and now have no desire to enter into another relationship (having been shot by the first !). Therefore I have turned to ladies for company.

Perhaps without knowing Iam looking for a "replacement" to my "ideal partner" which isn't what it's about.

Seems that money isn't the consensus view as to why i can't find, which is good cause the pot is not self filling, so I'll continue my quest and try not to judge (until after).

Any other views welcome

Ta

To be honest (and I don't know if you mention this to the lady but) if a guy calls me up and mentions he's looking for a regular lady I immediately think he's a timewaster, do other ladies agree?

Quite often a guy will say this to try and get a discount for reg meetings, but in my experience they never actually turn into bookings, now I'm not saying your looking for this Duff but it might be a reason why you can't find the right lady if you do mention on the phone or by email.

But keep enjoying yourself and you'll find a lovely lady I'm sure.

Obviously I am putting too much onus on finding this elusive lady. I will try to relax, enjoy and let her find me lol

I totally agree with you. :P

Have fun!

By the latter i mean - answers emails within an hour or two, same with calls.

I wouldn't expect a response this quickly, to be honest. If she is having a busy day, then she may not be in a position (no pun intended) to respond to her messages / emails.

I had a regular, lived 10 minutes walk away from me, was beautiful, clean and improved herself all the time. Before I met her I never had a regular and never liked to see the same person twice, but this girl had good prices, was nice to me and even would send me the odd text asking if I am coming around. Now that she has gone, I do long for someone who I know will give a good service consistently, not expensive, loves what they do and gives me the feeling that I am more that welcome.

To be honest (and I don't know if you mention this to the lady but) if a guy calls me up and mentions he's looking for a regular lady I immediately think he's a timewaster, do other ladies agree?

TBH i don't ever mention that i'm looking for this elusive regular. Its just my own hopes.

I do try to prepare though and ask questions with regards the ladies thoughts on the progression of the meet, maybe how she likes to be approached and how she likes her incalls to occur etc.

I often wonder if this may give the impression of timewasting ?? Although my motives are only to secure an embarrassment free meet.

I wouldn't expect a response this quickly, to be honest. If she is having a busy day, then she may not be in a position (no pun intended) to respond to her messages / emails.

I agree and set this only as an example, but what tends to frustrate me is when emails are read and then not responded to following the reading. A quick "thanks, read and will respond latter" if busy with bookings is polite in my opinion.

Fair point tho'