Guest punter212

How can you tell if a massage place offers extras?

9 posts in this topic

I know this question has probably been done before and all that, but there's a bunch of those Thai massage places in town and I was wondering if there are any ways of telling if they offer 'extras'? I read a post saying you can call them and inquire but I can't do this because I'm hopeless with telephones (bad stutter). I did a bit of Googling and saw some posts on the subject where the advice offered was basically if you get an erection during the massage the masseuse may ask if you want extras! :( Sounds good but how do you know if it is 'acceptable' to get an erection in that particular massage place, what if the masseuse becomes offended and asks you to leave or something?

If a masseuse becomes offended at an erection then you are definitely in the wrong place.

Normally if they cover it up well with a towel and ignore it then you are going to have an un-happy ending.

If they gave you CC swipes when faced down, nail tickles and then nudge close when you are on your back then prepare for negotiation to commence.

I know this question has probably been done before and all that, but there's a bunch of those Thai massage places in town and I was wondering if there are any ways of telling if they offer 'extras'? I read a post saying you can call them and inquire but I can't do this because I'm hopeless with telephones (bad stutter). I did a bit of Googling and saw some posts on the subject where the advice offered was basically if you get an erection during the massage the masseuse may ask if you want extras! :( Sounds good but how do you know if it is 'acceptable' to get an erection in that particular massage place, what if the masseuse becomes offended and asks you to leave or something?

Read the massage threads.

For new places, practically you never can tell before unless you ask at the desk. If you don't do that you will only find out as the massage progresses.

If you are told to keep your underpants on - bad sign;

If your bum is covered with a towel - could be bad sign;

If you are left naked on the bed - better sign;

If the lady runs her hand(s) down your bum cheels (C/C swipe) - good sign

If you get an erection - no guarantee

If she massages your balls - you have gotten lucky!

You will have an erection ...........

I know this question has probably been done before and all that, but there's a bunch of those Thai massage places in town and I was wondering if there are any ways of telling if they offer 'extras'? I read a post saying you can call them and inquire but I can't do this because I'm hopeless with telephones (bad stutter). I did a bit of Googling and saw some posts on the subject where the advice offered was basically if you get an erection during the massage the masseuse may ask if you want extras! ;) Sounds good but how do you know if it is 'acceptable' to get an erection in that particular massage place, what if the masseuse becomes offended and asks you to leave or something?

Scroll down here for my first experience in a place that as it turned out, offered HR as an extra. :)

Basically, the place itself is legitimate, and I'd imagine most established shops are. They genuinely offer a wide range of chinese herbal medicines and treatments, acupuncture etc. However, the massage rooms are downstairs/ out the way, and quite enclosed. Music can be piped in, and the lights dimmed....and it's down to the individual girls if they choose to offer it or not. You pay them and the girls on reception are non the wiser to what happens (:().

I'd say if the rooms are very sanitary, and unadorned then nothing is going to happen. If it's a more cosy, dark and warm place then the odds of getting extras are higher. There's one like that in the north east that people say doesn't, but I think it might now. However the only weird thing is the rooms are like 'cubicles' and in the pics on the website you can see there's a large gap between the actual ceiling and the top of the 'wall' section, so it's essentially quite open, therefore common sense dictates you will be heard moaning, so HR probably isn't on the menu. Just do a little homework. Post in the massage thread if you haven't already.

Havin said all that, you certainly won't be doing yourself any favours by getting angsty about it. Just relax and think of it as just a massage, a nice treat, and anything extra is a bonus. (Just be sure to take the extra cash of course) I went to one place which I suspected wouldn't offer HR and was right. I was a little disappointed, but got a good shoulder massage and some informative medical advice. However, I also went to visit the other one later that day :)

Where is "In town" for you, BTW?

Thanks for the advice everyone. I suppose the best way to approach this is to either discreetly inquire at the counter or to go in not necessarily expecting 'extras' but bring some extra cash just in case.

Portable: As regards 'in town', I'm in Newcastle, so I mean down Westgate road and into the main city area.

Agree with Portable, with one exception. Recently had a massage down west road and was very good, even sensual in parts, towel was removed at end of massage by masseuse (very attractve lady) and then time was up. I booked more time....but still to no avail.

No HR, nothing.

Great massage though.

So, removal of towel does not necessarily mean HR (this has only happened to me on a few occasions though)

Goodluck, and if you find anything of interest pm me.

Thanks for the advice everyone. I suppose the best way to approach this is to either discreetly inquire at the counter or to go in not necessarily expecting 'extras' but bring some extra cash just in case.

Portable: As regards 'in town', I'm in Newcastle, so I mean down Westgate road and into the main city area.

Oh, cool. I assumed you lived in London. Then at the moment, it looks like Pilgrim street is the place to go then. Just avoid Sophie. I'd not name names, usually but after her behaviour -which I've posted about- I couldn't care less. She's good but only if you've got money to throw away.

I really don't think discreetly asking the receptionist is a good idea at all to be honest. Best go in not expecting any extras. Because then it's waaay more exciting when you find out they do!

The first thing to do is establish a rapport with the masseuse by pleasantly talking to her as you should do with anybody who you've just met. Find out her interests and what she likes doing outside work. Treat them as someone interesting that you've just met. At all times be polite. If you can't be bothered to show an interest in her as a person then this attitude will be repaid in the level of service you receive.

As the massage progresses tell her how it feels so that you are prepared if / when the massage progresses to buttocks or top of thighs that you can casually say or show that it feels nice and you really enjoy being massaged there.

It's then over to her; you never really know what will happen - on one occasion the masseuse poured a large glug of oil down my bum crack and proceeded to massage it in before asking me to turn over and give an excellent HE, on another she had a good play with my jewels before suggesting it was rather warm and would I mind if she took her clothes off!

If nothing happens then you should at least have had a good massage and pleasant conversation. If you part friends then go back, she will almost certainly remember you as someone who's polite, friendly and interesting, and may then be prepared to provide more. You will almost certainly have distinguished yourself from the majority of punters in her eyes.