bobsam

Has this happened to anyone else ?

24 posts in this topic

I was in London for the day and had a few hours spare in the evening at the last minute. Against my better judgement (as my little brain was doing the thinking), I decided to try a cheap punt from the other site after all my first choices were not picking up the phone or fully booked. Also did not want to try an oriental... thats what I always end up doing on last minute punts. It was also close to where I was and the pics looked ok.

I got there... it was a bait and switch. That's ok.. as she was still ok looking. Decided to venture on. She did OW (pretty badly) and I asked for a massage. As she was giving me the worst massage ever, she started telling me that she did not want to do this.. worst point in her life...was forced into it as she lost her job.... really ashamed... took a job and employer persuadedforced her in to position.... employerpimp was not very nice..... but she said she would carry on as she did not want to disappoint me. I apologised for being part of her misery (well what else could I say).

To be honest... by this time any urge to carry on had gone.. but she made me feel like a seedy bastard. I chatted for 10/15 mins and left.

I feel horrible for several reasons. I lost a £100 and I felt I had done something sordid. The way I feel right now, I don't want to punt anymore.

Am I alone or has anyone experienced anything similar ?

Luckily I havent had that experiemce.

But for what its worth, be glad you were not comfortable taking advantage of some one who was "forced" into it.

Id be more worried if I was happy in that situation...

Congratulations....be happy that your human and have a concience. :eek:

Did you go to the police and report the fact that this girl was working against her will? You can do this anonymously. Did you?

not yet. I only got home an hour ago. I am not sure she was being forced... it was vague.... said she applied for massuse position and ended up being in "this job". Her english was not great, but she mumble something about £50. Got the impression it was about the money. I did ask her why she doesn't just leave... she said she could not afford to.

BTW... as a man of race... I keep the hell away from the police. I've been "randomly" searched 18 times.

employer persuadedforced her in to position.... employerpimp was not very nice.....

You dont have to identify yourself, phone 0800 555 111, crimestoppers

I think you should definitely report it to the police or redline, etc, anonymously, as it sounds like forced prostitution. Seems like she needs genuine help to get out of her situation.

p.s. U must look or behave suspiciously, because, also as a "man of race", i have never been randomly searched.

Please remember to report it

BTW... as a man of race... I keep the hell away from the police. I've been "randomly" searched 18 times.

They have to give you a reason but 18 times is very excessive unless you were stopped in a crime hot spot. You should contact the IPCC.

I use the words "persuaded" and "employer" as I am not sure. I got the impression from what she said , that she was doing it for financial reasons rather than other pressures, but it was not clear. She also said she was leaving the country in a few weeks to visit her parents... so not that forced ?

BTW crimestoppers is not anonymous in real terms. As an ex telecoms engineer, I know what the police can see and those calls are logged.

I use the words "persuaded" and "employer" as I am not sure. I got the impression from what she said , that she was doing it for financial reasons rather than other pressures, but it was not clear. She also said she was leaving the country in a few weeks to visit her parents... so not that forced ?

BTW crimestoppers is not anonymous in real terms. As an ex telecoms engineer, I know what the police can see and those calls are logged.

Ok so what was your original post about then?; the fact that she didnt want to do it and you were pissed off because of that or you were concerned that she may have been coerced into it, its not clear now

Edited by RhiaCharles
typo

My post was about neither. I had a weird experience which had left me feeling awful and I wanted to share it and see if anyone else has had similar experiences (this is a discussion forum). If I felt she was in a position of danger or if this was people trafficking, I would call the police from a call box immediately and anonymously. I felt she was down on her luck, and was presented with an option which for what ever reason, she felt she could not turn down.

I got the impression from what she said , that she was doing it for financial reasons rather than other pressures.

I suspect all WG's do it for financial reasons and would rather be earning the same money and have the same perks without entertaining us lot. Just because they smile and make you feel wonderful it doesn't necessarily mean they are enjoying themselves all of the time (unless they are entertaining Lamorak). You've either met a WG who is being forced (You need to contact the Police) or a WG who is forcing herself and being rather unprofessional in the process.

suspicious... yes.... on several occasions... I have a rucksack for my tools... two occasions as I was walking alone at 1am in the morning in a posh neighbourhood.... 4 times after 77 - standard procedure.

reasons given.... I can't remember them all... but the best one was for looking at my phone while walking past an officer and walking in front of a parked police car and not allowing him to drive off.

I have to admit... last 12 months have been ok. touch wood !

Something similar happened to me, about three years ago. Young (early 20's), very good looking Dutch girl. No question that she was "forced" (so nothing to report to police), but she made it plain she was doing it purely for the money after a lot of soul searching.

She got really angry on two occasions (one when she misunderstood one of my remarks and thought I was asking why she was working as a WG, the second when I revealed my age). All in all a very unsettling experience. I did end punt early, probably should have ended earlier... but at time the "bastard" part of me was saying something like "its her decision to do this, she's taken the money, and no chance of a refund... so on we go".

Certainly it made me rethink what I was doing. I'd have possibly stopped completely if it had been one of my first punts... as it was I knew things weren't always the same. As it is its made me especially reluctant to book any "newcomers".... try to seek out WG's who really like the job. (NB Just because money is main motive doesn't mean work can't be fun. )

Inevitably encountered quite a few who clearly didn't 'enjoy' job. Mostly EE must admit, but couple of Brits as well. All agency. Although no evidence to contrary, don't suspect were coerced (don't like 'trafficked' as think erroneous, sensational and misleading). Possible could have been me, but subsequently didn't get great FRs. Think only ever encountered one EE agency girl who seemed so apathetic and lost that was genuinely concerned, and after discussing with experienced wgs I knew subsequently reported. But it turned out she too was just into it and left game shortly after. Believe agency dropped her after other complaints and didn't appear anywhere else.

I've met girls who clearly didn't want to be doing what they were doing and weren't very good at hiding it, which made me feel pretty terrible afterwards as they were both gorgeous young girls but they didn't say anything about being forced or anything. I'm guessing the majority of girls don't love the job and some are just bad at hiding it.

But even then, it's the same as most customer facing jobs. You can meet someone in a shop or whatever who's not interested in the job at all and is just passing the hours to get their cash, the same thing can easily apply to WG's, it doesn't mean they're forced by a particular person, rather the circumstances they find themselves in.

As she was giving me the worst massage ever, she started telling me that she did not want to do this.. worst point in her life...was forced into it as she lost her job.... really ashamed... took a job and employer persuadedforced her in to position.... employerpimp was not very nice..... but she said she would carry on as she did not want to disappoint me. I apologised for being part of her misery (well what else could I say).

... ...

I feel horrible for several reasons. I lost a £100 and I felt I had done something sordid. The way I feel right now, I don't want to punt anymore.

Am I alone or has anyone experienced anything similar ?

I do rather hope that you are alone!

You've lost £100, but I would suggest that that is way,way better than being fined £1,000 by the JJ on a charge under s53A of the Sexual Offences Act 2003 - "the new law" - and getting your name in the local rag, or the NOTW! With respect I do think that you were baited n'switched into the commission of this ill drafted offence.

Keep your head down!

Thanks for the comments. One day later, I am not 100% but I am convinced she was forcing her self rather than by someone else. She spoke about taking a holiday and said several times that "without money... you were no one in London and no one wants to know you". At the time, the thought of her being forced or coerced did not even cross my mind. She made me feel that she was there as this was the only way to get money and I was there to do something wrong/dirty.

Many years ago there was a tv programme about prostitution in the UK. It might even have been early 80s. A lot of the women interviewed said that once they got the money, they tried their best to put the guy off sex. It may be that this girl you met was trying it on and trying to put you off your game?

Just an observation

could very well be. If that is the case. It worked. I'm still thinking seriously about giving up. Half of me is saying stop, the other half is saying I might try one more time and see how I feel.

I don't think you need to give up entirely, just pick girls with better feedback etc. One punt with a fantastic girl and you'll be back to loving it again.

I have known two girls who worked for me (in a normal job) who being from eastern europe had very short spells as WG's when they ran into serious financial trouble and had no close friends and family to turn to. I can well imagine they hated it but for some being away from home with no money and no one to help they can feel forced into a position with no other option.

Girls like that just want the cash so they can get some money and get you the fuck out of there.

Perhaps the sentence 'Is someone making you do this against your will?' would have cleared the matter up for you.

If the answer is 'No' - then she chooses to do this and it's up to her to deal with her own self-worth issues. I'm sorry if that sounds harsh but there is ALWAYS another option than prostitution, unless you are being forced. Deciding to do it and then beating yourself up over it is just bloody stupid.

Next time - if there ever is a next time - ask the question!

Sometime back a client and I were going on holiday together. To give the holiday a good start he suggested that we booked another girl for a duo session in our hotel the evening before the flight. He left the booking up to me, something I have regretted ever since.

I contacted a girl I have worked with before thinking that as I knew her the booking would be ok. Big mistake! I don't know whether it was a case of getting out of bed the wrong side, the fact that this woman may have been depressed at the time or jealous because I was going away with him and not her, but she did the exact same thing that the OP is talking about. She constantly moaned throughout her time with us about having to suck guys cocks for money and how it was getting her down, how she could do with a holiday etc etc... In the end we asked her to leave, not a good experience at all.

I know it leaves you feeling bad about yourself when it happens but believe me there are plenty of women out there that would gladly see you without making you feel dirty about yourself. Its her that has the problem hun not you...

a good punt is down to the WGs attitude

Thats it

if shes stunning as well - its a bonus

always been the case, some do it for the money yet moan and get bitter and twisted wasnt that why punternet field reports began?