Chloe Kisses

Internet attacks

5 posts in this topic

Hi guys,

Ok, lately i have had fake profile,s put up on craigs list about me and every couple of weeks i go into my website and the text box,s have all been moved around. You need to actaully do this physically box by box so i know i have not clicked any advanced page settings, some boxes are moved , some are not and there are several on most pages.

So my questions to you are

a) Is there anyway to put a flag/marker/link onto my work phone number so that if it is typed into the www somewhere i can recieve a notification of some kind.

b)My site is on moonfruit and is there anyway to make it malicious tosser proof. In that i mean is there anyway for me to ensure that it is very difficult to hack into if someone wants to play silly buggers. Its still a right mess on my links page as they need to be re aligned individually.

Please dont take this the wrong way but answers from someone i have had a tiff with wont be trusted. Someone has also been going into the chat room, obviously unaware that im a frequent visitor, and slagging me off saying i have recieved a disgraceful new report and that im not worth visiting (the report contains lies and is a year old) so im not in too trusting a mood at the moment.xx

I suggest you share your concerns with Moonfruit

That is a good idea and i shall,does not help me on the fake profile side though, does anyone know if it is possible to tag a phone number to see if it is used online.

Hi guys,

Ok, lately i have had fake profile,s put up on craigs list about me and every couple of weeks i go into my website and the text box,s have all been moved around. You need to actaully do this physically box by box so i know i have not clicked any advanced page settings, some boxes are moved , some are not and there are several on most pages.

So my questions to you are

a) Is there anyway to put a flag/marker/link onto my work phone number so that if it is typed into the www somewhere i can recieve a notification of some kind.

b)My site is on moonfruit and is there anyway to make it malicious tosser proof. In that i mean is there anyway for me to ensure that it is very difficult to hack into if someone wants to play silly buggers. Its still a right mess on my links page as they need to be re aligned individually.

a) Not really. If you register your site with Google web master tools and make sure your telephone number is one of the top search terms on your site's key word list. You will see how many impressions there have been made, and how many are clicking through to your site.

2) Change your moon fruit password to a strong password. Make sure your computer has not been compromised by a key logger trojan. Don't share your password with anybody, don't use the same password on multiple sites. Don't use somebody elses computer to maintain your site. Don't expect your site to look identical with every browser/computer/window size.

That is a good idea and i shall,does not help me on the fake profile side though, does anyone know if it is possible to tag a phone number to see if it is used online.

Google Alert can notify you when a new occurrence of a search term is indexed. i.e. found by Google, but not searched for.