Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ianp1976

I sometimes like to visit asian and EE girls but

6 posts in this topic

how do I know if they are trafficked sex slaves?

I know the question of trafficking and the Chnl 4 documentry has been discussed before but I am now concerned every asian and EE girl I have every seen has been the victim of trafficking.

Clearly general rules for all working girls apply ie is she high, does see seem in destress, does she appear to be under age etc but without these obvious signs isnt it impossible to tell if they are a vistim of trafficking (I have only once had concern for a girl who was clearly drugged and underage and she was english)

Should I stay away from all asian and EE girls?

(For reference most of my punts would I assume be classed to be in the budget end of the range ie sub £100 for half an hour)

how do I know if they are trafficked sex slaves?

I know the question of trafficking and the Chnl 4 documentry has been discussed before but I am now concerned every asian and EE girl I have every seen has been the victim of trafficking.

Clearly general rules for all working girls apply ie is she high, does see seem in destress, does she appear to be under age etc but without these obvious signs isnt it impossible to tell if they are a vistim of trafficking (I have only once had concern for a girl who was clearly drugged and underage and she was english)

Should I stay away from all asian and EE girls?

(For reference most of my punts would I assume be classed to be in the budget end of the range ie sub £100 for half an hour)

Big question this. I have come to the conclusion that the only way to be certain is to avoid. In the absence of this I guess you have a judgement to make. I would be asking myself similar questions to yourself. Just be careful not to delude yourslef, it is easily done. If it doesn't feel right then leave and if more than just a hunch then report it.

Remember 'Lilly' from the Ch4 programme was rescued by a punter reporting her case to the police.

Personally, I think I will stay away.

Big question this. I have come to the conclusion that the only way to be certain is to avoid. In the absence of this I guess you have a judgement to make. I would be asking myself similar questions to yourself. Just be careful not to delude yourslef, it is easily done. If it doesn't feel right then leave and if more than just a hunch then report it.

Remember 'Lilly' from the Ch4 programme was rescued by a punter reporting her case to the police.

Personally, I think I will stay away.

I will be staying well away from Asian or EE places in the future, for my own safety but more importantly i would hate to be lining the pockets of traffickers or causing hurt to any young girl.

I only enjoy myself if the lady is obviously doing so as well. I know there are good actors around, but you get my drift.

I watched all three episodes, and yes Lilly was fooled Into prostitution, as well as the Albanian girl found In Luton, but the whole programme was spin, If you dig deeper on Op Pentameter2 out of hundreds of raids only 5 people were charged with coercsion and traffiking, so there are ladies who are tricked Into the sex Industry, but It's rare, don't fall for the Propaganda. :eek:

I watched all three episodes, and yes Lilly was fooled Into prostitution, as well as the Albanian girl found In Luton, but the whole programme was spin, If you dig deeper on Op Pentameter2 out of hundreds of raids only 5 people were charged with coercsion and traffiking, so there are ladies who are tricked Into the sex Industry, but It's rare, don't fall for the Propaganda. :eek:

And therefore has nothing to do with whether they are English, Asian or EE.

I watched last nights programme with interest and must concur with Jerboa. These were the only cases that came from hundreds of raids across the country, not taking anything away from the plight of the victims but you (the punter) need to put things into perspective.

I think any agency that is staffed purely by girls from one country are high risk for you, the client as it would indicate that the management are also non-British.

Ironically though in my experience I have witnessed more pressure put on British girls by their boyfriends to go out and earn than any Czech, Thai or Romanian girl working for us.

The end of the programme stated that the police were not co-ordinating anymore nationwide raids. That is sad as there are still gangs very active but the police will not or are hesitant to tap into the real source of intelligence ie the people in the industry. The fact that last nights programme was about a intelligence led case proves that, their most important witness was a girl not a busy body neighbour or someone with an axe to grind.

Mr Divine