Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Kino

Lack of chemistry

5 posts in this topic

Sorry again if this is old one, but having retired after two decades again genuinely curious about this one...both for fellow punters and ladies.

Lookswise no Brad Pitt, but considered OKish and look much younger than years. Always hygienic and well-presented. Never acted rude or arrogant. But had a few punts where obvious wg didn't like me moment they set eyes on me. I know not paying them to, but if it seems rather be eating vomit than being in same room, what does one do? On those rare occasions, left without service.

Just curious if others had this experience, why think happens, and what they did. And for ladies, would you just grin and bear with someone obviously didn't like?

but if it seems rather be eating vomit than being in same room,

Would this be before or after taking the money?

IMO that's not a lack of chemistry, it's her not wanting to do the job, so you do the right thing by leaving. If you've already handed over the money though you can kiss it goodbye, so she gets what she really wants, all the money for no service.

Research research research. Cos thankfully there are many ladies who do the job fantastically well.

Would this be before or after taking the money?

Never even got to money.

IMO that's not a lack of chemistry, it's her not wanting to do the job...Research research research. Cos thankfully there are many ladies who do the job fantastically well.

These were usually new(ish) ladies. Liked to be adventurous :eek:. Couple had decent FRs (and no reason to doubt) hence conclusion that problem was me. Guess inevitable/law of averages that at some point will encounter this. That's why curious about others' experiences...

Never even got to money.

I would class that as a result.