Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
holydiver

New in glasgow

6 posts in this topic

Hi,

I am new in glasgow and have now shifted here courtesy my business and horror of horrors, I find out punting options in glasgow are minimal...

Any leads by anyone regarding any independents around here?

Cheers.

Hi,

I am new in glasgow and have now shifted here courtesy my business and horror of horrors, I find out punting options in glasgow are minimal...

Any leads by anyone regarding any independents around here?

Cheers.

Options in Glasgow are not minimal, it's just the saunas that have gone and they were pretty poor anyway. Edinburgh has a few good saunas if that's what you desire, but for Glasgow see;

http://www.punternet.com/forum/showthread.php?t=9202

Just head over to the other site and you will find plenty of amazing girls. I think you will always be spoiled for choice like a kid in a sweet shop:)

And read the thread about Glasgow on this site again there is plenty of great girls up here.

Cheers

AL

Have seen lots of indy ladies in Glasgow, all gleaned from the other site to the extent that I'm now embarrassed for choice.

Some suggestions:

Alexis-22

Cathy-x

Cum and get ur Candy

LiliaBrooke

lovely destiny

Dial A Daisy

Sasha1990

And there's lots more to pick from, depending on your taste.

Have seen lots of indy ladies in Glasgow, all gleaned from the other site to the extent that I'm now embarrassed for choice.

Some suggestions:

Alexis-22

Cathy-x

Cum and get ur Candy

LiliaBrooke

lovely destiny

Dial A Daisy

Sasha1990

And there's lots more to pick from, depending on your taste.

All these rcommendations are spot on, but toxical... I saw one of those girls yesterday based on your FR. OMG!!!! Dare I suggest that we keep that one quiet;) You know who I mean... the tastY one:D Best punt i've had for a long time, and such a sweet girl. Things are defo looking up in Glasgow for a change.