peepboom

An odd first punt(s)?

8 posts in this topic

Posted around a month ago for advice on punting or not and a week ago feeling in need of a pick me up and feeling a little ballsy I found myself in a massage parlor (rated by a cabbie) and choosing the girl in the line up with what seemed the most genuine smile for a half hour punt.

Went up to the room (less than impressed by the decor or lack thereof) and explained it was my first punt, was feeling a little unsure so could we start with a massage (as you'll see later I'm a big fan of massages both ways). All fine and normal so far then 5 minutes into the massage we're chatting away and swapping stories of why we've had such bad weeks, and I soon realise my seeing a few colleagues lose jobs didnt match her having her belly ring pulled out by a punter (still scared at the time) at which point I decided she was far more in need of a massage than me and after a little convincing spent the next 25 minutes massaging her and chatting away - both nude but nout more than that.

Went back again a couple of days ago for an hours punt with the same girl and we settled on a massage competition half hour each see who could give the best massage, and spend the hour chatting away, again nude but nothing more than that.

Both times ticked the box for me, I left feeling destressed, didnt have any of the moral worries I'd talked about on the last post, just feel so odd doing it that at the end of both punts when she said she'd not had a punter like this before and it was very nice but very odd I replied insisting she tells the other WGs there I was just after a normal punt otherwise I'd be too embarassed to go back.

So the point behind this post? WG's have you had a punter like this and if so do you think its odd - enjoy the variety/break - or just go along with it? And any there any punters out there that see the enjoyment in this without even a happy ending?

So the point behind this post? WG's have you had a punter like this and if so do you think its odd - enjoy the variety/break - or just go along with it?

Yes, I have seen several clients that started off in this manner and very enjoyable too!

It is a lovely way to get to know someone and to learn to relax and trust them.

Most of these clients eventually progressed to the full service and some even got very brave in their requests! :eek:

But there is one very nice man, who still comes for the kisses, cuddles and lots of massage both ways.

Oh, how I love my job! :eek:

Both times ticked the box for me, I left feeling destressed, didnt have any of the moral worries I'd talked about on the last post, just feel so odd doing it that at the end of both punts when she said she'd not had a punter like this before and it was very nice but very odd I replied insisting she tells the other WGs there I was just after a normal punt otherwise I'd be too embarassed to go back.

So the point behind this post? WG's have you had a punter like this and if so do you think its odd - enjoy the variety/break - or just go along with it? And any there any punters out there that see the enjoyment in this without even a happy ending?

This is going to sound unbelievably fluffy, but it really is whatever works.

Admittedly it doesn't happen often but when it does, the time and companionship thing can be a greater tonic than sex, especially with a girl that you click with (yeah, yeah, bring on the cynics).

B

Posted around a month ago for advice on punting or not and a week ago feeling in need of a pick me up and feeling a little ballsy I found myself in a massage parlor (rated by a cabbie) and choosing the girl in the line up with what seemed the most genuine smile for a half hour punt.

Went up to the room (less than impressed by the decor or lack thereof) and explained it was my first punt, was feeling a little unsure so could we start with a massage (as you'll see later I'm a big fan of massages both ways). All fine and normal so far then 5 minutes into the massage we're chatting away and swapping stories of why we've had such bad weeks, and I soon realise my seeing a few colleagues lose jobs didnt match her having her belly ring pulled out by a punter (still scared at the time) at which point I decided she was far more in need of a massage than me and after a little convincing spent the next 25 minutes massaging her and chatting away - both nude but nout more than that.

Went back again a couple of days ago for an hours punt with the same girl and we settled on a massage competition half hour each see who could give the best massage, and spend the hour chatting away, again nude but nothing more than that.

If only all punters were like you xxxx

It's your money - do whatever makes you feel good. Someone will probably be along shortly to tell you they think you're an idiot. Ignore. Be happy.

I usually always try to return the favour, so long as they want it too.

There was one time though, a girl from the 'other site'-pics look great and she sounded horny too, great i thought! When id got there she didnt look as good as her pics though, sadly...but thought what the hell...until her poor techniques and ever-shrinking likes list i got a permanent wilt (said i must be tired!!!) I decided that id get something for my hard earned dough, and gave her a 40 min massage. She liked it and even offered me a free half hr next time, but i didnt go back.

I love giving massages provided she would like that too...i mean who doesnt like running your hands over a lovely womans body!!!Lol

nik

It's your money - do whatever makes you feel good. Someone will probably be along shortly to tell you they think you're an idiot. Ignore. Be happy.

He is an idiot.

Just kidding there OP, he he =). Do as you please because at the end of the day it is your cash and if giving massages is fulfilling for you then go for it.

As others have said, if it makes you happy good for you. Personally I absolutely agree it’s fantastic to massage the lady hence my name RM Man (reverse massage man). Unlike yourself I like to follow with the full service and to answer your question I would not like to leave it at that but if it works for you that’s great, I find starting by massaging helps lead into things like reverse oral in a natural flowing way rather than “open your legs here I come!”:D

If you read through my field reports as well as all the usual services I make quite a few references to massaging the ladies, now some I’m sure some lay there thinking “well at least he’s paying me for rubbing his hands on my naked body”, but I suspect one or two even enjoy it;):D

Edited by RM Man
missed a word out!