Uncle Pokey

Punting Record - Mine

28 posts in this topic

I was updating my diary just now and found that, including my next punt, I will have spent £25,001 in almost exactly 8 years and on 102 punts.

I've sometimes splurged out on duos and more expensive, exotic appointments but generally I find I've kept to what might be termed 'JRC Limits' - frankly I've found those more satisfactory in all respects. And in the 102 punts I've visited only some 45 different ladies and again I find the repeat visits with ladies I really get on with are by far the better value.

None of the above is revelational. I suspect it chimes with many members here.

Now who got that extra £1 I ask myself!! :eek:

Uncle Pokey

You are obviously a smalltipper UP!

You are obviously a smalltipper UP!

Or did somebody charge you for a glass of wine? :eek:

I was updating my diary just now and found that, including my next punt, I will have spent £25,001 in almost exactly 8 years and on 102 punts.

I've sometimes splurged out on duos and more expensive, exotic appointments but generally I find I've kept to what might be termed 'JRC Limits' - frankly I've found those more satisfactory in all respects. And in the 102 punts I've visited only some 45 different ladies and again I find the repeat visits with ladies I really get on with are by far the better value.

Now who got that extra £1 I ask myself!! :D

Uncle Pokey

Presumably you pounded them all ! :D

Now who got that extra £1 I ask myself!! :D

Uncle Pokey

I used to keep a record, still have a half completed one with most of my punts but I stopped noting it down quite some time back. Knowing that I spent that much money on punting will make me feel queezy so I do not keep a record.

I did some rough calculations the other day (I was starting to get worried about my spending), and it looked as if I have spent something over £11,000 in the last three years. A couple of 200 pounders, a lot in the 150 region, quite a lot of cheaper experiences with House of Divine mainly, and an ocean of erotic massages - which can mean anything from £80 to...I'd prefer not to think.

All I can say is I'm at the time of life now when you often lie awake in the small hours looking back over your life and never remembering anything good. Increasingly I find I tend to actually groan out loud over certain memories (from the distant past, but also, alas, more recently -no, age does NOT bring wisdom), but they're never connected with punting. Punting memories seem to cheer me up. So on the whole I'd say it's been money well spent.

I dare not think how much I have spent over the years.

I started in 60's but being less well off spent a good deal less than now. As I now have no mortgage nor debt and a high salary I can easily spend £500 or more each week. There is no longer any point in saving for anything.

I see a regular WG twice weekly for one and a half hours (£150 each time) another for an hour @ £100 and others as I have the urge.

I recently returned from hols as horny as hell and no amount of wanking helped. Regular WG was not available so I went to Soho walkups and treated myself - 5 girls each for half an hour in one afternoon (I only came with the last). I followed this up with a party the next day and my regular was available the third day. Well over £500 in three days but did I ever have a good time.

If anyone adds up what I might have spent over the last 40+ years please do not tell me. I prefer to recall the enormous pleasure I have had.

I've kept a record of all my punts including details such as what services I had, where I came etc. but not the price for some reason. I've only had 14 punts and it's all been over the past couple of years so I can remember them all.

My first punt was in December 07 but I didn't start punting regularly until September 08. So including that first punt and everything since September 08, I've spent £860 on punting.

Perhaps unwisely, I, too, have kept records since I started in May 2009. I have only kept details of names, websites and amounts. Thus far it is £ 2840 on 21 punts - a little over the "JRC" limit. It includes 1 threesome, one 30 minute punt. The rest have been 60 minutes. I'm not sure that it's a good idea to keep a record of what you spend on anything over time. Even a daily broadsheet newspaper can begin to sound alarming over a twelve month period :D

I only started in January and thus far it has set me back £220 for 4 punts.

The first 3 were before my discovery of Punternet and I had used phone box cards. One was terrible and I think I lucked out with a nice enough mature-ish British lady, who I saw twice.

Since 13 October 2009

£6530 spent.

31 punts.

15 girls

1 x 45 minute punt.

8 x 2 hour punts.

22 x 90 minute punts.

I'd guess £7000+ since 2005. Quite a lot of variety. I've had loads of sensual massages, a lot of Soho visits, a lot of parlour visits and a lot of agency visits at £150. I've had a few ********* punts as well (mostly unsuccessful - but one amazing) and I've had the odd threesome as well. For all that, seven grand is pretty reasonable.

I would estimate around £20,000+ in the last 5 years. Seems a lot of money perhaps, but low maintenance compared to the other option.

I'd guess around 20k in the last 23 months. Many weekly visits, 3-4 hrs, in anf outcalls....

Amazing how addicting it can be, considering it was meant to be a one-off treat for my birthday back in 2008!!! Lol

....must moderate though...sadly lol!!

Nik

Since 1974 ? an awful lot of money

But I'm glad I had the experiences, which is more than I can say about the vast amount of money Ive spent on serious Booze

(till I HAD to stop that )

I've just worked out my approximate total since Dec 2008 and I can't even bring myself to write it down :D:):(. I'm not in punternik's ballpark thank god, but it's almost five figures (which is way more than I planned when I took up the hobby).

Worth every penny though :D.

Well, after thinking about this after the other thread,

just looking at the FRs I did for the last TWO months:

Starting with Bonnie 2:

5 punts: various lengths:

860 pounds.

Now take into account that I also saw my regular in the last 2 month about 4 times for a minimum of two hours each (once 3 ) 3 x 240 + 360 = £1080

And that Jessie came back and saw her twice for 2 hours each = 240 * 2 = 480

And a couple of girls I saw I didnt do a FR on:

I know theres been at least two punts at 90 mins each. 180 * 2 = 360

13 punts = 860 + 1080 + 480 + 360 = 2780 pounds.

For just the last 2 months!

And Ive been punting a lot longer than that........:D:):(:D

I think George Best said he spent 90% of his money on women and booze and the other 10% he wasted.

I've spent about 1200 but that is over 3.5 years, given that I relate everything to vehicles that's about the same cost as servicing the car every year. I know which one I enjoy more.

Whilst I dont get to punt too often I have managed to lose count

Its somewhere between 20 and 25 punts since 2002.

Reckon I've spent about £2000.

13 punts = 860 + 1080 + 480 + 360 = 2780 pounds.

For just the last 2 months!

And Ive been punting a lot longer than that........:D;):(:D

I don't know about Overworked as a nickname any more. Oversexed might be more accurate :D. Thanks for putting my average of £475/month into perspective though :). For a while I was worried I was out of control lol.

Never mind though OW, smiths might be along soon to perform the same deed for you (although he does seem to be MIA at the moment).

I don't know about Overworked as a nickname any more. Oversexed might be more accurate :D. Thanks for putting my average of £475/month into perspective though :D. For a while I was worried I was out of control lol.

Never mind though OW, smiths might be along soon to perform the same deed for you (although he does seem to be MIA at the moment).

Well reading the Bonnie 2 report it was the day of the England vs Slovenia World Cup match.

That does feel a long time ago. Only 2 months and a week.

Well If Im honest I was seriously toying with the idea of seeing Ella tomorrow. And since Ive seen her before would be longer than an hour. Likely 2. but thought perhaps not, hence on here at this hour tonight....

And in case I want to see Emma or see my regular again next week.

Perhaps I do need a break...

Well reading the Bonnie 2 report it was the day of the England vs Slovenia World Cup match.

That does feel a long time ago. Only 2 months and a week.

Well If Im honest I was seriously toying with the idea of seeing Ella tomorrow. And since Ive seen her before would be longer than an hour. Likely 2. but thought perhaps not, hence on here at this hour tonight....

And in case I want to see Emma or see my regular again next week.

Perhaps I do need a break...

I saw Ella last Sunday, and had a very good time, need to do a FR.

As for how much I've spent on punting, I don't want to feel depressed lol, :D

I saw Ella last Sunday, and had a very good time, need to do a FR.

As for how much I've spent on punting, I don't want to feel depressed lol, :)

I know, You PMed me and thats why shes been on my mind! :D Your fault obviously.... :D

Never kept a record but can easily imagine more than a chauffeur-turned-special advisor's salary. Still, you can't take it with you...

Much less than I've spent on any girlfriend (over time).

and you don't have the heart wrenching breakups with WGs... just the good bits :D