Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
pjmphil

frankfurt. Mid february

21 posts in this topic

hi all. Um after some advice on frankfurt. Um planning on visiting in mid february for a long weekend. Would like to do a few punts.. Any ideas where to go. Any locals pubs to chat to local girls etc..

Also read the ISG forum for great detailed reviews on the clubs In and around FRA.

If you are looking for a punt at the cheap end of the market, it can start at just

I've never been to the Eros centre so can't comment but if it comes down to money I really, really think you should save up enough to go to an FKK. It is one of those experiences that a man must do in his lifetime.

This may make me sound a right saddo but my first trip to FKK Palace was one of the best experiences of my life.

75 entrance, 50 per half hour session + 50 if you want CIM.

So for a good evening take along 300 euros.

This may make me sound a right saddo but my first trip to FKK Palace was one of the best experiences of my life.

Not at all. My 4 visits to FKK Arabella in Wattenscheid and my 2 to FKK Grimberg in Gelsenkirchen were the 6 best experiences of my life! Roll on no.7!

any local pubs or clubs for meeting local girls

Best stick to the advertised FKK clubs. The trouble with bars is that many of them are clip joints, at least around Taunusstrasse.

Not at all. My 4 visits to FKK Arabella in Wattenscheid and my 2 to FKK Grimberg in Gelsenkirchen were the 6 best experiences of my life! Roll on no.7!

I agree. After many years punting in the UK, vary enjoyably on the whole, my first visit to an FKK Club opened my eyes to a new level of experience. It was at the Lancelot FKK Club in Offenburg, not far from Strasbourg. See my post on the subject elsewhere. I am preparing for a return trip in the next few days. Anyone for tennis?

Anyone for tennis?

New balls please:D Its easy to spend a whole day there, nice place lounging around by the pool, and dipping your toe in now and then.

Anyone planning on a trip to Europe In October, you might want to check out http://www.ryanair.com/en/fares-to-europe their doing the flights for a fiver again, Frankfurt-hanh and Dus-Weeze are two choices, got to book by Monday. ;)

Or ,wait until the S bahn ,,German Railways start a fast direct service fromLondon to Frankfurt in about 3 years time .

Or ,wait until the S bahn ,,German Railways start a fast direct service fromLondon to Frankfurt in about 3 years time .

Yes, I heard about that, linked to Eurostar, and they're planning to make Cologne the stop before Frankfurt. I don't know what the cost will be but If I can book London to Cologne, or London to Frankfurt for something like £69 return if booked 3 months in advance, I'll certainly find it useful and in many cases cheaper and/or more convenient than travelling by Ryanair or Easyjet.

I can't wait 3 yrs, or I'd be carrying around my balls In a wheel barrow. :D

Yes If the price was right It would make sense, they could call It the Fkk Express. :D

hi all. Um after some advice on frankfurt. Um planning on visiting in mid february for a long weekend. Would like to do a few punts.. Any ideas where to go. Any locals pubs to chat to local girls etc..

Trends in Frankfurt FKK's 2010

I just got back from Frankfurt, last week, so this may be of use to readers of this forum.

In my view the RLD is too much of a gamble, and very seedy. I did not try the Eros Centres, just the FKk's. Did not go to Palace, although I have had many happy sessions there before, as I read elsewhere in this forum that the girls are now trying to get 50 Euros for a quickie, or 100 Euros for 30 mins. They've priced themselves out of my market.

In previous years, the FKK girls would have a grope under your towel to "wake the python" and get you interested, this year, I noticed that most of them are reluctant to do anything at all without you first agreeing that you will go to the room. This is a great shame as the preliminary tease is a big part of the fun. there doesn't seem to be much "couch-time" these days. Not sure if this is a trend in FKK tactics, or just me.

I started off in Night & Day FKK in Burstadt, www.fkk-night-day.de Its south of Frankfurt, 39 Euros to get in. My bad luck to arrive on a Friday which is Dessous Day (Lingerie day) I had read on the forums that this place was worth a visit, but I don't think so. It's too far out from Frankfurt. This is a small FKK, no jaccuzi, no outside space, (it was pissing down with rain anyway) All in all, the girls (maybe 10 to 15 girls) were OK but no stunners, so I decided to save my money and not to have any sessions with them.

The next day I went to Mainhatten FKK in east Frankfurt, www.fkk-mainhattan.de. 65 Euro entry. Its easy to get to as you can get a No. 11 tram from the Hauptbahnhof (main train station) straight there. Its about 10 mins walk from the Daimlerstrasse tram stop. All very new and modern. all the facilities are new and clean, there's a "wellness" area, two different temperature saunas, and a small amount of outside space. Although the website says they have a bistro, I was there from 10.00 pm until about 04.00 am and I never say any food at all, not a sausage. The music is too loud - thumping disco music, although you can get away from it in the Wellness area. For a FKK, the girls are standoffish, they will wink and smile at you, but not much more. The girls were all wearing bikinis or such (mayber 50 to 60 girls). If you approach a girl, she thinks all she has to do is talk to you for a few moments and then say "You want to go to the room with me?" After about 02.00am the girls started to get a bit more hands-on, probably trying to get a few more sessions in. All in all, I wasn't too impressed. Had a PSE session with a big blonde czech girl, can't remember her name.

Next day at Atlantic in Hanau. atlantik-fkk.de, (maybe 20 to 25 girls) I had some good memories of this place, the open, friendly and non-pushy attitude of the girls, but as before the girls will now give you just a wink and a smile, but not much more unless you have agreed "zimmer time". I had a good session with Adrianna (Ro) a slim and pretty 20 year old. After, while I was relaxing, another girl who had been giving me the cold shoulder before, came up and flopped down beside me on the upstairs bed, said it had been "a catastrophe, all men want to do is to relax" and then "you want to make sex?". I declined as I had already spent my dosh for the day, but I could have said "if you girls were a bit more hands-on, maybe the men would be more interested."

Next day in Das 5element, www.das5element.de This is a brand new Luxury club in Fulda, which is a long way out from Frankfurt, when I got to Fulda Station, I walked using GPS and road signs to the club, and its a long way. Its 60 Euros entry, but on Mondays they have a buy one admission - get one free. I managed to get them to let me in with another single punter who, like me, was pleased to get in for 30 Euros each. (Tuesdays is "Happy Day" - entrance for 40 Euros.) The club is top notch, all brand new, very modern, inside and outside, the decor is what I would call "Far Eastern tropical" in the relax areas and modern luxury round the Bar. Two Jacuzzis, indoor swimming pool, very nice. The girls were mostly topless, but wearing knickers or bikini bottoms, only one or two were nude. The club sets a new food standard for FKKs - there is a menu of about 8 dishes - you choose and the chef makes it for you on the spot.(and its very good) As per most FKK's, all food and soft dinks are included,(and I think, 3 beers) (Maybe 20 to 30 girls) Luana (Ro) is the main dancer, and when she got up on the small stage to shake her stuff, I wished I had the time and money to have a session with her, but I had already had a session with another girl. When I decided to leave I found there was a free minibus to Fulda Station, very welcome considering the location of Das 5Element, I should think you could phone them from Fulda Stn and ask them to pick you up, for free.

Next day in the Oase, www.fkk-oase.de Quite a way outside Frankfurt, you can get a train to Friedrichsdorf then its 10 euros for a taxi. 65 Euros Entrance. this is a nice club, I've visited in previous years and had a great time. At least here all the girls are nude, usually wearing no more than a ribbon round the waist, stockings and heels (and a smile). there were maybe 50 to 70 girls, all 7's and above. I had probably the best session of this trip with Adrianna (Hu) Would have liked to have some outside time but the weather wasn't warm enough. Should be good in the summer. As in all the clubs this year, the girls are more reluctant to start anything sexual in the public areas.

All the above sessions were 50 euros for 30 mins, I couldn't find a cheap watch to take into the room, but I don't think I was shortchanged too much on time. In my limited experience, What used to be called "couch-time" has sadly all but disappeared, but as always YMMV.

Nobby

Thanks for that report Nobby.

I haven't noticed any tendency at Palace to charge more, but then in my recent visits I have only seen regs so the only way I can track what the other ladies are doing is by reading reviews.

I haven't been to FKK Mainhatten yet. Normally a report that the ladies are standoffish would put me off, but since I had a good time at FKK Samya in June I'm now more willing to give that sort of fkk club a try.

I'm glad you found all the women at Oase 7s or above, the last time I visited the Oase I found most of the women 5s or below.

If an FKK club was having a dessous day or a sexy outfit day it wouldn't put me off, I like to see women in an fkk club walking about in their lingerie or in sexy outfits.

Thanks for that report Nobby.

I haven't noticed any tendency at Palace to charge more.

I haven't been to FKK Mainhatten yet. Normally a report that the ladies are standoffish would put me off, but since I had a good time at FKK Samya in June I'm now more willing to give that sort of fkk club a try.

Hi Barrack,

There's a thread on Palace FKK further down on this sub-forum - see guestspeaker's post #138

"Forget the 50 euro a pop, that is the basic service, owo + sex, but if you go in a room you will not get out for less than 100 euro,"

Don't get me wrong, I liked the Palace, but at those prices, it's just too expensive.

In all the clubs I went to this year, the girls were "standoffish" compared to previous years, eg they were perfectly willing to go with you to a room, they just won't give you a stiffy, by giving you a grope and a feel on the couch.

As you seem to have experience of Samya (that's in Cologne, right?) would you say, either in Samya or around NRW, that they are more open to a bit of a tease and a tickle before you agree anything? I might get back to Germany later this year, but maybe its time to go back to Dusseldorf or Cologne, or even Hamburg.

I remember when I went to a FKK in Hamburg, (used to be called FKK Bergedorf, now changed its name) the girl who was showing me around the place, was leading me around with a firm hold on my erection, followed by an extended period of kissing and play, maybe 20 mins, on the sofas. All without saying "Do you want to go to the zimmer?"

Nobby

Hi Barrack,

There's a thread on Palace FKK further down on this sub-forum - see guestspeaker's post #138

"Forget the 50 euro a pop, that is the basic service, owo + sex, but if you go in a room you will not get out for less than 100 euro,"

Don't get me wrong, I liked the Palace, but at those prices, it's just too expensive.

In all the clubs I went to this year, the girls were "standoffish" compared to previous years, eg they were perfectly willing to go with you to a room, they just won't give you a stiffy, by giving you a grope and a feel on the couch.

As you seem to have experience of Samya (that's in Cologne, right?) would you say, either in Samya or around NRW, that they are more open to a bit of a tease and a tickle before you agree anything? I might get back to Germany later this year, but maybe its time to go back to Dusseldorf or Cologne, or even Hamburg.

I remember when I went to a FKK in Hamburg, (used to be called FKK Bergedorf, now changed its name) the girl who was showing me around the place, was leading me around with a firm hold on my erection, followed by an extended period of kissing and play, maybe 20 mins, on the sofas. All without saying "Do you want to go to the zimmer?"

Nobby

It might help you get a clearer picture if you read the reviews on the ISG as well.

http://internationalsexguide.info/

I hope I'm allowed to post this here, but the last review on ISG from Canadian Bacon on his visit 20/09/10 says:

Finally the time had arrived for my first session: I was really straining to hold back the flood. I spotted Hanna from Ukraine, a little older than some of the girls perhaps but with beautiful D's, which she described as XXL. She was an excellent kisser, with lots of DFK. We started in the room with kissing, then BBBJ, followed by 69. It was usual to follow that up with CowGirl and Reverse CowGirl. To end off there would be some Doggy and Missionary. We (I) finished well but unfortunately a little early but that was not a problem. Owing to my difficulties with perspiration on the last trip, I had requested a cool room, ie. a smoking room. When we finished we had a cigarette and chat. She was a very good first session for me.

Throughout the night Bella had been persistent without being too pushy. For this reason I decided to go with her. We repeated what seemed to be the Palace routine: kissing in the zimmer followed by BBBJ, then 69, etc. Of note was the fact that this was the first time where I was asked if I wanted CBJ or BBJ, with no apparent prejudice. It just seemed that the ladies were aware that some men actually prefer CBJ in this environment. As it turned out, I guess my initial session with Hanna had been so over the top and I was so jet-lagged that by the time I got to Bella, I was frankly, not all that spectacular. She seemed a little disappointed, saying that I should have not gone through so many preliminaries and should have just gone to the room and had sex. Considering the results, she may have had a point. But there were no hard feelings, I enjoyed the session and when I met her again later in the week she was still her charming self.

...two sessions, 1 great & 1 ok - 50€ each

The Samya is the first fkk I visited in the Cologne area, but there didn't seem to be any chance of a tease/tickle beforehand. Samya seemed like a regular nightclub, I knew it was a brothel but the ladies were standoffish and I had to approach them like I would if I was trying to pull at a nightclub and they made it seem even more like a real nightclub when the ladies gave me a bit of a runaround first before agreeing to go to the room with me.

Good reports Nobby, I've yet to travel down to the Hessen area, will have to go at some point, maybe a car rental would of helped you, with many of the clubs out In the country. I agree with you about a Eros centre, why pay €40-€50 for a basic 15mins when you can get a 30min for the same money. When I go to Cologne I never bother with Pasha, It's a tourist trap, some stunning ladies, but overpriced mainly like AMS.

I don't know about the €100 pricing now, with the big clubs you will get many non-regular guys, who are traveling to FRA on business or at a Messe fair, these kind of guys could get taken advantage from some of the mercenary type ladies.

I think also about the girls being stand-offish, I know In most of the Hessen clubs the girls are allowed to approach guys for sessions, maybe the girls don't want to waste time with non-regulars on the couch, as they think the guy will just get a free feel. I agree with Barrack, I'm not to worried about girls being stand-offish, I'm used to this at Samya, the girls are not allowed to go around asking for a session, they will catch your eye, you can wave them over, or go over and talk to them, you can take them to a sofa or outside for a chat and cuddle, depends on how busy the place Is that day, Last Friday at Samya at the birthday party It was a little to busy, lots of guys attending, for a more relaxed time obviously during the day will be more quiet, and a weekday, but many of the girls wont arrive In until 4pm-5pm onwards.

Good reports Nobby, I've yet to travel down to the Hessen area, will have to go at some point, maybe a car rental would of helped you, with many of the clubs out In the country. I agree with you about a Eros centre, why pay €40-€50 for a basic 15mins when you can get a 30min for the same money. When I go to Cologne I never bother with Pasha, It's a tourist trap, some stunning ladies, but overpriced mainly like AMS.

I don't know about the €100 pricing now, with the big clubs you will get many non-regular guys, who are traveling to FRA on business or at a Messe fair, these kind of guys could get taken advantage from some of the mercenary type ladies.

I know In most of the Hessen clubs the girls are allowed to approach guys for sessions, maybe the girls don't want to waste time with non-regulars on the couch, as they think the guy will just get a free feel. I agree with Barrack, I'm not to worried about girls being stand-offish, I'm used to this at Samya, the girls are not allowed to go around asking for a session, they will catch your eye, you can wave them over, or go over and talk to them, you can take them to a sofa or outside for a chat and cuddle, depends on how busy the place is that day.

Hi,

Here is a prime example of an Eros Centre RLD rip-off posted on ISG by Pumba K at post # 1575 "Dammit, 130 Euro for a handjob"; This is why I might have a look look round the RLD but never buy.

http://internationalsexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?t=678

Interesting that there are regional variations re; the girls approaching you. So this is not the norm in NRW? All I can say is that they used to do so in Palace and Oase, but this time around, they didn't. When the Messe is on, there are clearly more customers, so they don't have to try so hard. A chat and a cuddle, (and a feel) helps to sell the session, but they've mostly stopped doing this.

Nobby

Interesting that there are regional variations re; the girls approaching you. So this is not the norm in NRW? All I can say is that they used to do so in Palace and Oase, but this time around, they didn't. When the Messe is on, there are clearly more customers, so they don't have to try so hard. A chat and a cuddle, (and a feel) helps to sell the session, but they've mostly stopped doing this.

Nobby

As far as I know most clubs In NRW the girls can't approach guys directly, so you get less hassle to go zimmer every 5mins, also most clubs It's €50 for 30mins and €75 for 1hr.