Kayak

Amsterdam prices in RLD

17 posts in this topic

I'm off to Amsterdam next week. Anyone know what the current rates are? I've always previously resisted punting there before, but I might have to succumb this time.

Lately 50 Euros for 15 mins s and f. African girls do it for cheaper.

I have heard of ladies who wanted extra to take their tops off. Basically it's assembly line stuff and a complete rip off. Visit prive huis instead!

wen i went I tried a place called Jan Bik... not best looking ladies but 75 euros for the hour... do anything u want.... had a real good time

Lately 50 Euros for 15 mins s and f. African girls do it for cheaper.

I have heard of ladies who wanted extra to take their tops off. Basically it's assembly line stuff and a complete rip off. Visit prive huis instead!

Thanks for the replies. I'm not too keen anyway, because I'll be in town for work, and there's a chance I could be spotted by other people in my industry, as I'll be there for a conference.

What you say about a "prive huis" sounds interesting. I'll be a bit restricted though, as I'm in a hotel, with a work laptop that I wouldn't risk using to research a punt, I'm sure you understand. Any details on how best to seek a bit of "prive huis" action?

I'm off to Amsterdam next week. Anyone know what the current rates are? I've always previously resisted punting there before, but I might have to succumb this time.

It's a short train journey to Utrecht:

http://www.mrs-irene.com/

Thanks for the replies. I'm not too keen anyway, because I'll be in town for work, and there's a chance I could be spotted by other people in my industry, as I'll be there for a conference.

What you say about a "prive huis" sounds interesting. I'll be a bit restricted though, as I'm in a hotel, with a work laptop that I wouldn't risk using to research a punt, I'm sure you understand. Any details on how best to seek a bit of "prive huis" action?

You can try phoning, or emailing if you can get away with that, or just turning up there. Some prives in A'Dam have their own websites.

http://www.janbik.nl/_en/clubs/amsterdam.html

http://www.park118.nl/

http://www.asmara.nl/home.html

Thanks again for the replies, some good stuff here. Think I'll be looking into Park118 for sure.

Next time im in amsterdam i'm going to try prive huis (private house), seems much better value for money. Make sure you read the stuff at this site that Barrack linked in another thread:

http://www.ignatzmice.com/

It will give you tips and their recommendations. Read it thoroughly.

As for the window girls, the standard price is

Was in Amsterdam 7 years ago and it was 50 euro for everything :D

changed days by the sounds of it or maybe I just got lucky

Well I just got back from Amsterdam, and I paid a visit to Park118. I'm glad I did, but unfortunately it wasn't great. (I think I'm starting to sound like Nik these days!)

The maid was great, and I was introduced to 3 mixed race ladies, who were a bit "big", shall we say. So I asked if there was anyone else, and I was introduced to a "Nikki", who I was able to make an appointment with for later. She was a lovely looking white girl, Dutch too, and she was blonde, probably a dark blonde I'd say. The whole "package" excited me, and lead me to think that after an hour with this local girl, I'd be rid of my building horniness, which was being constantly exacerbated by the constant stream of ubiquitous gorgeous Dutch blonde girls cycling everywhere.

Okay, maybe it was because I could only make it in the evening, because I had to work, and of course she was tired etc, but the appointment was utterly dreadful!

When I saw her earlier, I thought my christmasses had all come at once because she was so lovely, but I was so let down. I greedily plumped for an hour with her, and I ended up leaving after about 20 minutes! I simply wrote the money off to experience, as you do in this game, as it's been said many, many times on this board.

So what were my fatal errors?

It was evening, she was tired and just wanted to go home, I saw her looks and jumped, while I probably would've had a much better time with one of the "less prettier" girls.

I would go back, but definitely not in the evening, so that's my advice to anyone interested.

Thanks to those of you who supplied the suggestions. I'm now glad to be back in Blighty and looking forward to seeing one or two of my favourite ladies soon!

I've only had positive experiences with window girls. It's typically 50 euros S&F and you can sometimes pay 25 extra for her to go topless and then you can touch her chest. If she knows you though sometimes there isn't any extra cost for this. You can of course discuss the arrangement in the street.

Some have advised that this doesn't represent good value but one should bear in mind that you don't need an appointment or to make any prior arrangements and walking around the district with intent is a shot of adrenalin.

When you are leaving sometimes the door swings open and you are greeted by a group of tourists that stare in complete shock. That can be fun if that's your thing.

Soo writing this has started me thinking about a girl I've seen there a few times...eeergh fuzzy feelings.

Well I just got back from Amsterdam, and I paid a visit to Park118. I'm glad I did, but unfortunately it wasn't great. (I think I'm starting to sound like Nik these days!)

Sorry to hear that. The problem with going to a place like Park 118 is that it's difficult to do any research on it before you go. You might have to go often and do lots of trial and error before you know who the best ladies are, and you'd have to be lucky to pick out a plum on your first visit.

I normally go to the RLD when I'm in Amsterdam because that's where I can do the bulk of the research by checking out The Girls Forum and the Trip Reports on Ignatzmice. Asmara might have been a better choice as there is a review on the Girls forum and a recent trip report, although Asmara charges higher prices than Park 118.

Has to be said that our establishments here in blighty do websites a lot better.

But are they in any foreign languages???

If you google www.hookers.nl you can get all the info in English

A Dutch site very much like this one

I had heard of that forum but never tried, looks Interesting, with google translate plug-in 95% Is understandable, I will do more research, I'm off to NL/GER In a couple of weeks time. :)