Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Dack

Link for the 'No Reports' list

9 posts in this topic

I did a search but could not find the actual list. Could someone please point me in the direction of the 'no reports list'. I saw it mentioned in the field report section and I have been searching the site to find the agencies to avoid, but can't seem to find the list.

I have flagged your question up to Galahad. :D

The NR list is not public. A warning is displayed if there is a possible match when submitting a report.

The NR list is not public. A warning is displayed if there is a possible match when submitting a report.

Could you possibly recommend a method, prior to a punt rather than after a punt, whereby a punter could determine whether a particular lady has no reports because she has never had any reports, as opposed to possibly having had some reports but losing them because she is on the "No Reports" list?

Is it not possible that some ladies just dont want reports or their details published, hence choose to not be viewed on a no report list?

Is it not possible that some ladies just dont want reports or their details published, hence choose to not be viewed on a no report list?

Yes there are quite a few who so choose.

It certainly is a possibility, however as I understand it the "No Reports" list is a mixture of those ladies who jumped and those ladies who were pushed, this is highlighted by the notes supplied on the Field Report submission page :-

The No-Reports List: If a lady or establishment/establishment has requested that no reports about them be posted, or if they were caught with fake reports, they are put on this list. Being on the No-Reports list should not automatically be considered an indication of dodgy dealings.

Quite what use the statement "Being on the No-Reports list should not automatically be considered an indication of dodgy dealings." is when a punter has no idea if the lady is on the "No Reports" list prior to a punt is beyond me, also the fact that he is submitting a report would indicate that he has a fairly good idea re dodgy dealings, mind you he can't submit a report because the lady is on the "No Reports" list, it's all too complicated for me, but that is neither nor there really.

This means that if a punter decides that he would like to visit Thelma of Thurrock who has no Field Reports he is faced with something of a dilemma, has she no Field Reports because no Field Reports have been submitted/published? or is she on a "No Reports" list that he cannot access? and even if he could access it, did she jump or was she pushed?

Ironically the advice that is the most given on this site is "Do your research".

I have had reports rejected because the lady was on the No-Reports List (before the days of the warning); I had one incorrectly rejected but accepted on appeal to Galahad; I have had many reports deleted because the establishment has either closed or requested its reports deleted.

All fair enough.

What I do not understand is the report I first had accepted which was later deleted because "Lady/Establishment had fake report(s)". I assume that now means she is on the No-Reports List.

The lady concerned is still very active; I am presumably a reliable and genuine reporter as I have had many reports accepted since. So why is it in anybody's interests to have my report deleted? Galahad does not give explanations beyond that above but I am still mystified by this action. Can anyone else make sense of it for me or explain what is meant by a "fake report" and how it would be identified as such?

Can we move on please, the list is active for a reason, try not to read into it anything other than that its in the best interests of PN.