ace26

bukkake london

11 posts in this topic

i've been looking around for bukkake parties in london and haven't been able to find any, does any one know of any in the london area.

i've been looking around for bukkake parties in london and haven't been able to find any, does any one know of any in the london area.

Theres 1 tomorrow in Croydon

Also one in the City on Thursday - the following is from the PN Announcements Board.

Thurs 9/9 BUKKAKE w. the Invisible Woman City venue 1pm, £40

by splash her face [6 September 2010 07:00:53]

The Invisible Woman is lined up for our face-splashing fun, but in case she doesn't show, I'm looking for a stand-in. More news to follow.

City of London venue, 1-2pm, £40

Email splashherface@yahoo.co.uk or ring/text 07852 728896

PERSONAL HYGIENE ESSENTIAL. NO FILMING. NO WITHHELD NUMBERS

Also one in the City on Thursday - the following is from the PN Announcements Board.

Thurs 9/9 BUKKAKE w. the Invisible Woman City venue 1pm, £40

by splash her face [6 September 2010 07:00:53]

The Invisible Woman is lined up for our face-splashing fun, but in case she doesn't show, I'm looking for a stand-in. More news to follow.

City of London venue, 1-2pm, £40

Email splashherface@yahoo.co.uk or ring/text 07852 728896

PERSONAL HYGIENE ESSENTIAL. NO FILMING. NO WITHHELD NUMBERS

'In case she doesnt show' ??!!

Sounds so promising already :D

I do agree that the ad looks a bit odd. Could also be taken as positive since a standby plan is in place, maybe. If you've ever been to parties, well some parties, you will know that girls can be unreliable (apologies to reliable girls!).

''Splash'' has been around for a couple of years and is, as far as I know, reputable, although I've never indulged myself. It did drop off the radar for a while. Probably not much to lose for City boys - I think its near London Bridge, if they want to give it a go. I'm watching for the update.

Rachel is hosting a party next month, see it in the advertising board. I went to a previous party of hers and she was great, this time she's back with a friend, which I think I will definitely attend

Went to one of Lucy Barker's last week. She's based in the Midlands, but heads to London once a month.

A few more guys than I expected (about 20), but three stunning girls - Lucy, Tiffany Kingston and the especially stunning Jessica Love / Lloyd (xJessicaLovex on **).

First 45 mins was bukkake, with the three girls going round, then double BJs, then Tiffany waited in the middle for all the spunk.

Short break then an hour's gang bang basically. Was slightly self conscious with so many guys, but the girls were unbelievably hot, which more than made up for it. Plus they really seemed to be having fun - Jess looks like butter wouldn't melt, but by Christ did it!

Monday 20 Dec. 1pm Bo's in Barnet. See the other site.

Hi Ace,

There are some good ones being organised now in Walthamstow. I was there on Thursday evening and will be doing a full in depth FR when I have sometime on my own over the festive period. In the meantime the site is www.greedygirls.comeze.com

You need to register by e mail to get invites as it is very professionally run and held at a licensed club.

Hope it is what you are looking for.

davidgood