InkedBabeDakota

Loads of tattoos and piercings, turn on or off?

71 posts in this topic

I'm sure this has been discussed, as we are in the year 2010 and everyone it seems is getting tattooed or pierced.

As a rockabilly/punk girl tattoos and piercings are something I see as being beautiful... at current I have 7 tattoos including a huge one on my back and 6piercings, 3 of which are facial ones.

However, I plan on getting about ten more tattoos, and 3-4 more piercings. I realise that this might put some people off as like I said, what might not be body beautiful to one person is to another.

So who here likes them, and who here doesn't.

I like tattoos, good ones are incredibly sexy on a woman. I have plenty dating back years and up to very recently, inlcuding a sleeve.

Piercings less so for me, but I do like a pierced tongue and belly botton.

I find a lot of the tatoos a little secret that only a few get to see. I like to take the time to get up close and see how good they are. I'm neutral on them.

I love them :( I also love the goth girl look.

Belle - you look gorgeous - wish I was closer! Just took a look at your website & love the huge tat on ur back :D

I love them :( I also love the goth girl look.

Belle - you look gorgeous - wish I was closer! Just took a look at your website & love the huge tat on ur back :D

Aww, thank you babes. Mind you I don't find many clients whom are into the goth/punk/rockabilly look. Its a shame really as I think girls like that are hot!!:)

I like discrete hidden feminine tattoos which I like to discover, neutral on generic tattoos.

I dislike piercing especially of anything I like to suck or lick, also dislike dangly jewellery, which I have a bit of a phobia for (yes very odd I know)

I'm sure this has been discussed, as we are in the year 2010 and everyone it seems is getting tattooed or pierced.

As a rockabilly/punk girl tattoos and piercings are something I see as being beautiful... at current I have 7 tattoos including a huge one on my back and 6piercings, 3 of which are facial ones.

However, I plan on getting about ten more tattoos, and 3-4 more piercings. I realise that this might put some people off as like I said, what might not be body beautiful to one person is to another.

So who here likes them, and who here doesn't.

Aww, thank you babes. Mind you I don't find many clients whom are into the goth/punk/rockabilly look. Its a shame really as I think girls like that are hot!!:D
Perhaps you ought to talk to Dollymopp. You'll find her views here.

I discrete tatoo on small of back I dont mind but otherwise a total turn off for me.:D

I am very turned off by piercings. It would be difficult to find a young or even not so young girl, without tatoos. I find them ok, but most girls I know , regret having them done. One girl had a mans name on her pudenda, serious mistake that I reckon.

I'm a bit square, and maybe my age (50) has something to do with it too, but I really don't like tattoos or piercings one little bit. A real turn-off for me.

I like tattoos, but generally not piercings.

I don't mind ears or belly button pierced. Less keen on nose. Don't really like sucking pierced nipples. A pierced clit I don't mind. Facial piercings (lips, cheeks, forehead etc) I don't like at all.

I am very turned off by piercings. It would be difficult to find a young or even not so young girl, without tatoos. I find them ok, but most girls I know , regret having them done. One girl had a mans name on her pudenda, serious mistake that I reckon.

I had my hubbys name on my neck, had it covered now :D lucky 'Joe' wasnt to hard to do.

Im covered in tats and love them. i find tatts and peircing on men incredably sexy.

i used to have loads of peircings but not so many now, just ears and nose.

xxx

I'm a bit square, and maybe my age (50) has something to do with it too, but I really don't like tattoos or piercings one little bit. A real turn-off for me.

Same here, I'm 50. Tramps stamps, appreciate that's not fair, but it's how I feel.

Plenty of men and women in the 50plus age bracket have tattoos, some quite a few. I find younger people can be more restrained these days, but it just depends on the individual.

Don't mind a few piercings and small tattoos, but no more than that. A tattoo that said "mother" would be the worst thing yet.

A few tattoos, even big ones, and a couple of piercings is ok with me. Again depends on the individual. Some Thai wgs are so hot that I dont even notice the huge ornate design on their back !!

I am, however, totally repulsed by the completely covered in tattoos and piercings look like this :

http://xo.typepad.com/blog/images/piercings.jpg

even if the woman underneath all that is a true beauty !!

Piercings are a total no-no for me and I wouldn't knowingly visit a girl with them. Tattoos I don't like in general but a small one wouldn't put me off visiting a girl.

I always remember my dads tatts. He was covered in the things harking back to his army days so don't think age comes into it really (he's well over 50... Maybe even over 60 by now I have no idea). You either like them or you don't. I personally quite like them - Kat Von D yum yum. I just have one on my arm which is very discrete due to my chosen career path but I would have loads if I could get away with it.

Piercings I haven't had much experience with other than the usual so I'm neutral. If it helps create a roadmap to happiness then I'm all for it.

Everyone is entitled to do what they want with their body, but when your body is a selling point, you have to take the market into consideration.

I don't mind small tattoos, but great big ones that turn whole appendages into an illustration disturb me. Likewise any piercing on the face: it just says "pain," and that's not something I'm into.

I haven't yet encountered piercings down below, but if all goes well I will soon. Don't know quite how I'll react.

Re: Loads of tattoos and piercings, turn on or off?

" loads " --- sorry a complete turn off. !! Just not sexy and attractive in my book. One or two small tattoos is fine and can be a turn on , as can be a nice piercing on the nipple or belly button but thats about it for me.!;)

Only peicing I dont like is on in the hotspot

Make R/O strange and I worry about catching myself on it

generally WGs with tattoos are dirtyer

I love them ;) I also love the goth girl look.

Belle - you look gorgeous - wish I was closer!

I will second that

I will second that

You boys are to kind ;)

Am in the process of a 1/3 full arm tattoo - Think of a sleeve but covering the back 3rd only from wrist to shoulder. See me front on, you wouldn't notice it, but when I do things with my hands ;) 11 hours in, about the same to go. Wonderfully detailed, black and grey. Brighton's pretty liberated so my clients are either fascinated, don't comment or don't notice.

I bet your superb fun

most WGs who tattoo are