Klaxxon

Angels, in Lincoln

16 posts in this topic

There have been a few FR's on this place, but as far as I can tell there's no website. Does anyone have any knowledge of the place and the ladies there that they could share.. any and all contributions appreciated.

Thanks

K

hey are you in lincoln ?? i am too how are you finding the wg's in this area..;)

Hi Klaxxon I hope the following helps you.

Now as for Angels I have visited a number of times but not punted in Lincoln for some months so anything I can tell you could well be out of date. None of the establishments in Lincoln as far as I know have a website, should anyone know of one please post a link. The Angels building is an old one and a little run down compared with the super modern Oasis place(which I believe has moved again recently) but the last time I visited they were redecorating so is probably much improved. Location wise see my report for 'Francesca'.

They only have one Lady working daily and although very friendly on the phone are reluctant to discuss specific services so can be a bit pot luck if you are looking for a particular service, age or size of Lady as these things differ widely depending who is working with no website to guide you. That said you can really hit the jackpot as I did with 'Francesca', and other lady's who's names unfortunately escape me (MUST write up the diary straight away) have included a mature milf lady who did owo and anal, and a young bubbly 20ish Lady who offered a good but very vanilla gfe.

Price wise as with almost everywhere in the East Midlands prices tend to be higher for equivalent establishments and services than say Sheffield or Mk but if you ring around you sometimes find offers like no door fee for a particular month or other offers (I can't remember if that offer was Oasis or Angels but was on for a time last year, and remember this was last year and has probably changed now).

Oh and one more thing there used to be an Angels in Sleaford as well but that has I think closed now (for sale sign up last time I went past) and remember seeing a 'Cassie' who did everything except anal who also did a day at the Lincoln Angels and was another mature Lady with the body of a twenty year old and had worked I think for a time some years ago at Directors lodge Mansfield.

Oh what a silly sod I am:o

Having finally got round to replying to some threads for information yesterday I have just noticed that Klaxxon started this thread in September 2007 and if he is still around and went probably knows more about Angels than I do!

Ah well hope the information is good for someone somewhere:rolleyes:

Hi Klaxxon I hope the following helps you.

Oh and one more thing there used to be an Angels in Sleaford as well but that has I think closed now (for sale sign up last time I went past) and remember seeing a 'Cassie' who did everything except anal who also did a day at the Lincoln Angels and was another mature Lady with the body of a twenty year old and had worked I think for a time some years ago at Directors lodge Mansfield.

I believe Cassie also went under the name of Lindsey, she has various FRs - with various spellings.

I wonder what happened to her?

Probably better going to see Jemma James from the other site.

I believe Cassie also went under the name of Lindsey, she has various FRs - with various spellings.

I wonder what happened to her?

I last saw her about a year ago at Angels Sleaford she was fine then:)

Yes I think your right that was her name at directors lodge and the field reports are still up from when she worked there a few years ago. Also there are three newer reports for a Linsey with two different spellings does anybody know is she back at Directors lodge or is that a different Lady?

Hi ive not been on here much, finding it very helpful though as ive been in lincoln contracting for the last 18mth and I am about to move on to a different city. I came across you talking of places to visit in lincoln and as ive been here for so long mon/fri I have some more recent info on the right places to visit. Hope you dont mind I feel same as you do about angels still very much the same am affraid, although prices have very much come down in the city with a new place's popping up on the lower end of newark road and and a few others that I have tryed south park area and hospital end of lincoln.

All though it seems cheaper you do get what you pay for :) also very rushed services and guys hanging around not what I would call descreet.

So as I saw you talking about oasis I thought I jump in FANTASTIC PLACE 9/10 you see what they say on description almost your full half hour GREAT ! girls great, few names for you as a must see Samantha-melanie-and Danielle all different but a worth-while visit.

Answer to your query there isnt a door fee anymore also have a fantastic building down peel street now, hope this helps.

Hi ive not been on here much, finding it very helpful though as ive been in lincoln contracting for the last 18mth and I am about to move on to a different city. I came across you talking of places to visit in lincoln and as ive been here for so long mon/fri I have some more recent info on the right places to visit. Hope you dont mind I feel same as you do about angels still very much the same am affraid, although prices have very much come down in the city with a new place's popping up on the lower end of newark road and and a few others that I have tryed south park area and hospital end of lincoln.

All though it seems cheaper you do get what you pay for :rolleyes: also very rushed services and guys hanging around not what I would call descreet.

So as I saw you talking about oasis I thought I jump in FANTASTIC PLACE 9/10 you see what they say on description almost your full half hour GREAT ! girls great, few names for you as a must see Samantha-melanie-and Danielle all different but a worth-while visit.

Answer to your query there isnt a door fee anymore also have a fantastic building down peel street now, hope this helps.

Hi as I said previously Lincolns not somewhere I have visited for some time but will keep in mind what you say when I'm next that way, so thanks for the information.

Oasis places throughout Lincolnshire have in my experience always been to a very high standard so I'm sure the new one is.

Have fun where ever your next contract takes you and maybe do some field reports on the ladies you find there;)

Just resurrecting an old thread:

I have been very impressed with the pictures, and profiles of the ladies at Oasis Massage in Lincoln (& Boston)....... can anybody vouch for this establishment.

Would appear to have at least one ex-sandys lady working there if the pictures are to be believed?? :D

Gosh I had forgotten about this thread well done for reviving it badsin now there is something to report!

At last one of the Lincoln establishments has taken the plunge and got a website, well done for spotting it badsin. Now I found it quickly enough however if anyone needs the link here we go:-

http://www.girlsofoasis.co.uk/home/

Now as for the accuracy of the website I still have not been back punting Lincolnshire way however looking at it I can share a few things. First they seem to have moved since I last went as I don’t recognise either the Lincoln or Boston locations however there places were always very clean and tidy so would assume these new (to me) one’s are too.

As for the ladies I certainly recognise some of them, now as to if the images on the website are the ladies who work there and/or still work there I can conjecture a little. ‘Billie’ certainly did/does work there I visited her at the Lincoln and now defunct Newark Oasis locations several times and it is the same lady and pictures that she also used working on the MK scene. ‘Mel’ another of the MK regulars I have NOT seen so have no way of knowing  if she works at Oasis though Her images are on/have been on websites in Leicester and Grantham so it’s quite possible it’s her as she seems active in this area (unless stealing her pictures is an East Midlands pastime!!!). ‘Chanelle’ and ‘Taylor’ are also from the East Midlands Scene so is quite probable they work there. Now Paige I THINK is the same lady who used to work at Club Classique in Loughborough then under a different name at Sandy’s in Manchester and has a long running thread about her somewhere on here. ‘Jordan’ I have never seen however was recommended to me by another lady at ‘Oasis’ as very good and the photos seem to match the description. Quite a few of the other images look familiar and I think might be ladies from the now closed Oakham massage which would make sense as they can’t work there anymore!

Now looking at the descriptions of services most seem to be “all except A”, Now ‘Taylor’ for one never offered OWO or CIM (unless she does now) so I’d check services in advance if you want something in particular with the ladies. Though quite a few did offer OWO, CIM and some even anal when I used to visit so it’s worth asking. I also notice the punternet reports don’t link properly though if you search for them on punternet they are there.

Also if I got my diary out I’d probably remember a lot more a lot more clearly, as a bit of a ramble of facts and conjecture here however if anyone can update or correct me (especially someone who has been recently) on any of the above please do and If I get to Lincoln again soon I’ll pop in and do a field report for an update!

Indecently to go back to the original question on this thread does anyone know if Angels is still going?

As for the ladies I certainly recognise some of them, now as to if the images on the website are the ladies who work there and/or still work there I can conjecture a little. ‘Billie’ certainly did/does work there I visited her at the Lincoln and now defunct Newark Oasis locations several times and it is the same lady and pictures that she also used working on the MK scene. ‘Mel’ another of the MK regulars I have NOT seen so have no way of knowing  if she works at Oasis though Her images are on/have been on websites in Leicester and Grantham so it’s quite possible it’s her as she seems active in this area (unless stealing her pictures is an East Midlands pastime!!!). ‘Chanelle’ and ‘Taylor’ are also from the East Midlands Scene so is quite probable they work there. Now Paige I THINK is the same lady who used to work at Club Classique in Loughborough then under a different name at Sandy’s in Manchester and has a long running thread about her somewhere on here. ‘Jordan’ I have never seen however was recommended to me by another lady at ‘Oasis’ as very good and the photos seem to match the description. Quite a few of the other images look familiar and I think might be ladies from the now closed Oakham massage which would make sense as they can’t work there anymore!

Thanks RM man............ It was really Paige that has caught my eye. As the pictures are definitely of Emily (sandys superstars - see one of my old field reports)..... and YES there are several threads regards her current place of work. As she has worked at Victoria House, MKE and EGO. In my opinion about the most attractitive all rounder I have ever known (apart from the EX- Mrs Badsin of course!). 

If anybody has been recently, I would be really interested in any comments/feedback. Lincoln is a good hour or so drive for me, but would be willing to make that journey if Paige's identity can be verified.

I have also stated on another thread that Paige/Emily has a profile page on AW under the name Miss Sasha Pink (lincoln), I have exchanged emails with her and she has confirmed she is the lady in the pics (but dont they all!), and that she formerly worked at Sandys. 

I am so, so, tempted but would prefer some confirmation prior to booking and travelling such a distance.

If anybody local to Lincoln would "take one for the team", I'm sure many fellow punters would be making the trip to Lincoln also :D

I have also stated on another thread that Paige/Emily has a profile page on AW under the name Miss Sasha Pink (lincoln), I have exchanged emails with her and she has confirmed she is the lady in the pics (but dont they all!), and that she formerly worked at Sandys.

Miss sashapink..... although her profile shows as Lincoln, she changes it on certain days when and also workis in the West Mids (I'm sure it's Tamworth)

Miss sashapink..... although her profile shows as Lincoln, she changes it on certain days when and also workis in the West Mids (I'm sure it's Tamworth)

Correct CT, she was listed in Tamworth from December, and has confirmed via AW mailing system that she works Thursday's in Lincoln - as per her recently amended AW profile. 

Do you have any knowledge of Oasis in Lincoln at all mate?

Correct CT, she was listed in Tamworth from December, and has confirmed via AW mailing system that she works Thursday's in Lincoln - as per her recently amended AW profile. 

Do you have any knowledge of Oasis in Lincoln at all mate?

Sorry....I tend to avoid parlours all-together, so knowledge for any of the parlours in the entire East Mids Area.