Wireless Telegraphist

Quick note on 'elf 'n safety, re RO.

12 posts in this topic

The "AIDS and WGs" thread got closed because it became acrimonious, but nobody mentioned this detail.

There's a world of difference between "technical possibility" and practical reality. If you insist on not even the technical possibility of getting an STD through punting, then don't punt. Otherwise, ignore technical possibilities and look at statistics. The public health authorities are in business to compile them.

The lesbian community was naturally quite concerned when AIDS was finally identified. Some adopted kitchen wrap for a while, although it's not actually impervious to the virus. However, I believe there has not been one single case of AIDS transmission via cunnilingus -- at all, ever.

This does not mean lesbians cannot get AIDS; cunnilingus is not all that they do and contact with an infected person's blood (including menstrual blood) is always dangerous.

So roll on the RO. Apart from DFK it's one of the safest things you can do uncovered.

So roll on the RO. Apart from DFK it's one of the safest things you can do uncovered.

I'm sure Herpes and Gonorrehea can be transmitted orally. Safe Sex means no area of your genitals making direct contact. If you go to a WG and have unprotected oral sex both parties are making a calculated risk assessment.

I'm sure Herpes and Gonorrehea can be transmitted orally. Safe Sex means no area of your genitals making direct contact. If you go to a WG and have unprotected oral sex both parties are making a calculated risk assessment.

Indeed, plenty of STIs can be spread through kissing or performing oral (either way).

See my posts on the recent swallowing vs bareback thread for links to Health Protection Agency literature outlining the risks associated with oral sex:

http://punternet.com/forum/showpost.php?p=508757&postcount=35

http://punternet.com/forum/showpost.php?p=508768&postcount=36

B

Any views on genital warts? I picked a 'batch' up years ago having had protected sex with many working girls but also reverse O.

The condom only protects to the end of the penis, whereas the ladies vulva can easily contact one's testicles.

Thoughts?

What is RO?:)

Sorry -- "reverse oral," i.e. cunnilingus, muff-diving, rug-munching, or dining at the Y.

Any views on genital warts? I picked a 'batch' up years ago having had protected sex with many working girls but also reverse O.

The condom only protects to the end of the penis, whereas the ladies vulva can easily contact one's testicles.

Thoughts?

You should go onto Dragons Den and pitch a full body condom. :)

Sorry -- "reverse oral," i.e. cunnilingus, muff-diving, rug-munching, or dining at the Y.

Never heard that expression "Dining at the Y" LOL :)

Often confusingly abbreviated to "DATY"

It's an American phrase. I find it rather quaint. :P

B

It's an American phrase.

B

I think it just describes the USAs fascination with eating.......full stop!

Nothing to do with a sexual act!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:rolleyes:

S

You should go onto Dragons Den and pitch a full body condom. :o

Yes, or impervious shrink rap :rolleyes::D

Anyway, here's some info on the risks associated with oral contraction of HIV.