Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
JLovesExotic

Is the first time the best time?

28 posts in this topic

A recent experience got me thinking about this and I thought I would ask the PN members about what they think.

For me, the first time with a new WG is generally the best. I get those first time nerves (but in an excited kind of way) and the anticipation of meeting a lady for the first and then shagging away. Last week, I saw the most amazing young lady and I was giddy after I left. Of course there have been phases when I kept to the same lady, and been able to develop an understanding about what each of us enjoys etc, making for some very good times. However, the 'buzz' of the first is rarely beaten.

How is it for you guys? Also ladies, do you prefer to get to know a client and have regulars....do you enjoy it more?

For me the first time is good enough and I get the buzz. That being said, only if I click with a girl will I have additional visits. 2nd and 3rd can be better but the buzz has gone by the 3rd. Anymore than 5 times and it's no longer exciting and feels too much like relationship sex regardless of what she does.

Depends on the chemistry and the girl - no single, straight answer to this question

I usually expect the second or third time with a woman to be the best either professional or amateur. The first session is exciting because of the anticipation and element of surprise but the next couple of appointments or dates are when you get the best sex. You know what they like and, more importantly,what they dislike. Hopefully they remember you and what excites you. If the girl is very special she will make every time you see her the best time you ever had with her or perhaps thats just the beauty of a failing memory.

I still get a buzz out of seeing a first time client not knowing who or what to expect. However it is always nice to see regular clients as you get to build a good rapport with them.

Shelly

For me the first time is good enough and I get the buzz. That being said, only if I click with a girl will I have additional visits. 2nd and 3rd can be better but the buzz has gone by the 3rd. Anymore than 5 times and it's no longer exciting and feels too much like relationship sex regardless of what she does.

I would agree with this but would like to be proved wrong in my case. When you get to know each other, a lot of complicating factors just come into play and you start to build some sort of relationship,however loose. Just happens when you meet somebody a good few times.I dont know how some guys keep seeing a regular-- I dont know how they do it,good luck to them !

When you get to know each other, a lot of complicating factors just come into play and you start to build some sort of relationship, however loose.

Totally agree. The number of meetings required varies with each particular girl, but as a relationship develops, however rudimentary, it starts to create its own baggage.

My purpose in seeing a wg is pure escapism, fantasy, whatever. I don't want to know about her life, her likes and dislikes. She's my temporary exit from reality and, though I will treat her with courtesy, respect and affection, I have learned to quell the desire to get to know her better.

Down that route lies pain and heartache.

I think that you cannot recreate the thrill of the first meeting particularly if it goes well but there is a lot to be said for regulars.

My punting budget is split roughly 70% on one regular and 30% on new girls.

Sex with the regular does seem a bit like "relationship sex" but I get to choose the positions, get oral on demand etc. so it is no bad thing. Some sessions with my regular girl have been a bit ordinary but the last few have been outstanding. I have seen her for 2.5 years and will continue to do so for the forseeable future.

When I see a new girl who is not that good then I often wish that I had been to see my regular instead. I am on the lookout for a second regular though as I would be gutted if the first one retired and I had to start from scratch.

Sometimes - but the 3rd is trickier.

If the 3rd is good I may have a regular but so rarely seems up to expectation.

That is one of the advantages of this lark

you can shop around, and if there is one that floats your boat, you can see em again and again.

seeing regs is great. there is not the ice breaking you get with a new girl.

and seeing new girls is great. a whole new bod to explore!

I think that you cannot recreate the thrill of the first meeting particularly if it goes well but there is a lot to be said for regulars.

My punting budget is split roughly 70% on one regular and 30% on new girls.

Sex with the regular does seem a bit like "relationship sex" but I get to choose the positions, get oral on demand etc. so it is no bad thing. Some sessions with my regular girl have been a bit ordinary but the last few have been outstanding. I have seen her for 2.5 years and will continue to do so for the forseeable future.When I see a new girl who is not that good then I often wish that I had been to see my regular instead. I am on the lookout for a second regular though as I would be gutted if the first one retired and I had to start from scratch.

2.5 years !! :) If you are having sex regulary with your Reg then surely this must have turned into some sort of relationship ? I cannot see myself ever doing that.You must be single,right ?

When Tea Bag used to visit us we used to administer Rohypnol to his cup of tea. He saw Petra 27 times, for the 'first time'.

If I hads loads of cash, I would hop around more, but I find visiting a trio of regulars in rotation works best for me. They usually, provide a bit more if you are regular. Especially foreign birds, part of their general life approach.

I saw a lady yesterday - my 20th visit in as many months, so, clearly, the first time wasn't the best. Now, I don't hold to this "it gets better every time" malarkey that you read in some FRs, but at least we get down to the rumpy-pumpy as soon as the front door's closed, and I can hardly walk when my allotted 2 hours is up! Oh - and we get to do things I wouldn't dream of asking a lady to do on a first visit.:)

There is always too much going on during a first visit. Its too exciting, your mind is over stimulated. You can't really appreciate her body or mind. 2nd and 3rd are better. I quite like going back to someone a year or two later especially if she was a regular. Good feeling.

Interesting comments so far.

I have one regular lady I see and I have to say each time is different and I disagree with the comment above it does get better. This may be because we are now totally relaxed in each others company and there is complete trust on both sides.

Also she makes the effort to have new lingerie each time which i like. A key point is that I know her limits and respect them which on a first time is not always the case.

Depends a lot on the lady, dunnit?

I don't like "first time nerves," but if I get a lady who can make me feel comfortable and welcome, it can be brilliant. But if she can't, the whole thing is awkward and I leave feeling as if I've wasted my money. (Not her fault; she did what she was paid to do, just that I didn't get out of it what I was hoping for.)

Edited by Wireless Telegraphist
Clarification.

When Tea Bag used to visit us we used to administer Rohypnol to his cup of tea. He saw Petra 27 times, for the 'first time'.

Ahh, it all falls into place now. I genuinely thought I'd stumbled into the boudoir of a psychic WG; not only did she know so much about me, she also knew all those little tricks I like.

If I was ever to get stuck in a time loop like Groundhog Day, I'd rather it was with Petra than Andie MacDowell. :rolleyes:

If I was ever to get stuck in a time loop like Groundhog Day, I'd rather it was with Petra than Andie MacDowell. :D
Petra? Wot - the Blue Peter dog!...... :rolleyes:

Petra? Wot - the Blue Peter dog!...... :eek:

No, although both love chewing on a bone to get at the jelly that resides within.

I agree. That difficult third appointment.

The first itme is often accompanied by some nerves and getting a sense of each others' limits. The second is frequently the most fun (assuming the first went well) as those limits, only broached in the first, are explored to the full. During the third there is sometimes a failure of imagination on behalf of either party or both (and I've been guilty of this on occasion) as neither are sure where to go from there, apart from revisiting appointment two but without the spontaneity.

I thought of starting a thread at one point, to be entitled 'That difficult third visit', but never got round to it.

Sometimes - but the 3rd is trickier.

If the 3rd is good I may have a regular but so rarely seems up to expectation.

The first itme is often accompanied by some nerves and getting a sense of each others' limits. The second is frequently the most fun (assuming the first went well) as those limits, only broached in the first, are explored to the full. During the third there is sometimes a failure of imagination on behalf of either party or both (and I've been guilty of this on occasion) as neither are sure where to go from there, apart from revisiting appointment two but without the spontaneity.

I thought of starting a thread at one point, to be entitled 'That difficult third visit', but never got round to it.

Joe. surely that depends on how often you visit?

if you see her once a week i can perhaps see your point but monthly or less frequently, the 'old friend' thing kicks in which is good. Enough to have familiarity so no ice breaking but requainting is so nice.

That's very true in all respects. The one which determines whether a regular or not, I suppose.

My first visit was the most exciting for me. I had anticipated it for such a long time so when I finally got round to it, I was a bag of nerves. The second was actually the best. Still very excited but knowing what to expect. By the third it had turned into almost an addiction, which I find I almost know need. :rolleyes: