Lynn

Discretion is a two way thing you know!

120 posts in this topic

Lately I have had some stupid examples of new clients not being very discreet.

1. A youngish man who said it was his first time, got out of his car outside my

building, proceeded to listen to me on his phone as I gave him directions to

my flat. He called out in a clear to be heard by passers by voice " is it

discreet then!?" It was a hot day and my window was open and I heard him

from inside my living room! I quickly told him that yes it was discreet but

HE WASN'T!! When he got inside I had to give him a friendly little lecture.

2. Today another new gent had parked his car along the end of the road,

phoned me and asked to get the correct address, then blurted out "oh I DO

like your website by the way"

I had to explain to him that had any of my unsuspecting neighbours been near him

and then saw which building he came into, it could have aroused

suspicion and it only takes one or two silly mistakes to blow our covers.

I practice discretion at all times but am still amazed that some guys seem to

forget that it is not only THEIR safety and anonymity which is at stake here.

Lately I have had some stupid examples of new clients not being very discreet.

1. He called out in a clear to be heard by passers by voice " is it

discreet then!?"

2. "oh I DO

Unless your neighbors could hear both sides of the conversations its hardly cause for concern. I think your other reacting a little with these two examples but I do agree its the silly little "mistakes" that blow our cover.

I was in a pub in Bournemouth when a client I had seen earlier that day could be heard telling everyone "that girl is a brass".

Thats what I call not being discrete.

Unless your neighbors could hear both sides of the conversations its hardly cause for concern. I think your other reacting a little with these two examples but I do agree its the silly little "mistakes" that blow our cover.

I was in a pub in Bournemouth when a client I had seen earlier that day could be heard telling everyone "that girl is a brass".

Given that your cover was broken, you should have made some comment about the size of his pinkie!!....

Unless your neighbors could hear both sides of the conversations its hardly cause for concern. I think your other reacting a little

Naturally I disagree with you Lou. Both men were totally thoughtless.

So you think a man calling out "is it discreet" when he is outside my window

is me overreacting?

:)

We had one a little while back where the fellow got confused wandering through the building and decided to just start shouting out the girl's name in the hope she'd open the door. Not impressed...

So you think a man calling out "is it discreet" when he is outside my window is me overreacting?

:rolleyes:

I think your other reacting a little with these two examples but I do agree its the silly little "mistakes" that blow our cover.

"is it discreet" could refer it many things. If you had you no knowledge of prostitution and over heard a passer bye say

"is it discreet", what conclusion would you draw.

Now if he was overheard saying

"is it £150 including coming on your tits or do you charge that as an extra"

I would be agreeing with you.

I agree that these guys were totally indiscreet and you did well to let them know that they need to protect your interests as much as their own. If you had not given them a quiet little explanation then they may have visited another lady in future and shouted, "oh yes i see it, the one with the red door, is the anal included in your price still" or something equally cover blowing.

I answered the door to the parlour today and beckoned the guy inside, so he stayed on the doorstep and said "is it ok to meet all the girls first".. "Shhh" i said and told him to come in again. Once in he said he was sorry and he didnt think.:rolleyes:

I answered the door to the parlour today and beckoned the guy inside, so he stayed on the doorstep and said "is it ok to meet all the girls first".. "Shhh" i said and told him to come in again. Once in he said he was sorry and he didnt think.:rolleyes:

Well, he wasn't thinking with the 'big' brain anyway:D

"You know I told you about that punter who turned up wearing knickers and stockings under his trousers who wanted me to fuck him up the arse with my strap on? That's him over there."

1. A youngish man who said it was his first time, got out of his car outside my

building, proceeded to listen to me on his phone as I gave him directions to

my flat. He called out in a clear to be heard by passers by voice " is it

discreet then!?" It was a hot day and my window was open and I heard him

from inside my living room! I quickly told him that yes it was discreet but

HE WASN'T!! When he got inside I had to give him a friendly little lecture.

2. Today another new gent had parked his car along the end of the road,

phoned me and asked to get the correct address, then blurted out "oh I DO

Heres the mistake both blokes made

got out of his car

Heres a free hint to any potential new punter, do what I do - ring up INSIDE the car where-ever possible because the last thing I want is a passer-by or neighbour over hearing me.

Of all the ladies I've seen, most of them it was possible to do this.

Soliciting for the purposes of prostitution is a prosecutable offence;):D

one of the worse experiences I had was from a man who apparently had been given my address by someone else knocked at the door, then before I could answer( it baring in mind I was not expecting anyone and had people in the house who were unaware of my p/t activities)walked into the middle of the street and when I opened the door shouted do you do massage ? Thank god the road was empty (thought a large van knocking him over would have been good at this point) and my visitors were at the rear of my house so noone else heard. I went over and told him no and to get lost then banged my door shut ..............I was very shaken by this idiot

GAZ UP NORTH

Heres the mistake both blokes made

got out of his car

You are right Gaz. If I can catch them quickly enough I ask that

they stay in their car while I give the the building name and flat number

but sometimes they have jumped out and locked the door before I have a

chance to tell them the info.

One guy was just about to hop out of the car ( I could see him from my window) and I asked that he stay inside for another moment. He was

surprised but I explained the reason why and he understood.

This is not me over reacting, it is me being as careful as I can to protect

myself from being found out by those I would rather not know.

This is it Adele. I personally ask guys to listen to directions from the parking place for several, logical reasons(including it being quiet so they can hear better) but blokes still think they are being 'helpful' by setting off on the way. I've learned to chill a bit over it as people have different ways of interpretting info, and instructions and 99% of the time it's ok. I do however have tales from the past chaps running up the (communal)stairs to a flat I used to use clutching my fee in their hand, announcing "Hi Ruth" or on leaving via the stairs shouting back "Bye Ruth see you again". Standing outside the entrance on the phone "which number is it again Ruth?" voices echoing all around the courtyard. Really put me off working from flats, although I might temporarily have to do that in the near future. Guys think they are being polite, which they can be but unfortunately that public politeness isn't appreciated by neighbours.

I liked your point about protecting both parties interests. Since most chaps value discretion and safety, it makes sense that we will have systems in place to maintain that. A bit of common sense goes a long way.

So you think a man calling out "is it discreet" when he is outside my window

is me overreacting?

Yes... ...

I called a very well known WG in Birmingham yesterday to arrange a booking, knowing that that day she was working from "a discreet apartment". Anyway, when I called her to find out where the said establishment was she gave me directions to a bungalow, which immediately made me uncomfortable.

I then got on the google streetview thingy and saw that this place was one of many bungalows which, obviously, old people live in. There are even road signings saying that old people are about.

This was an absolute no-no in my book. My mother lives in a road of bungalows and the thought of a WG setting up near her makes me equally uncomfortable and angry.

That said, I still text the girl back to explain my reasoning's for cancelling and said I would see her when she is in a parlour. Despite saying on her site that she doesn't reply to texts she replied thanking me for letting her know, but also said there aren't any old people there!

It is wrong on two grounds: 1, Old people shouldn't have to spend their later years putting up with this on their doorstep. 2. It is going to be far more obvious to them that one property in particular is receiving a particularly large number of male visitors who rarely stay longer than one hour. I would hardly call that discreet.

Needless to say I called my new place of choice, a genuinely discreet place, and booked an enjoyable half hour there instead.

It so annoys me when the gent turns up at the door and says in a loud voice "Hi, I'm your 3 o'clock appointment." :rolleyes:

I had an incall in Manchetser and the girl gave me the wrong flat number! Fortunately the other flat was not occupied at the time.

Her excuse, she had access to a few flats in the block.

Another girl gave me the sat nav postcode of the office where she picked up the keys to the apartment, the apartment was half a mile away and she couldn't get me there because she didn't know where I was and didn't realise her error in the postcide. Took 45 minutes to find her!

A girl arrived over an hour late for an out visit to me once, and her driver crashed into my neighbours car!

There was a big row outside, and the girl said to her driver, while looking at her watch: "You sort it out, I'll be back in exactly one hour."

My neighbour has never forgiven me, and still gives me funny looks. It was worth it though.

Discretion: punters know the meaning of the word???:rolleyes::eek::D

:o

Soliciting for the purposes of prostitution is a prosecutable offence;):D

Not when he phoned up to ask for the address with the sole purpose of picking a lady out of a line up for sex, then got himself to the front door which was closes and chose to ring the doorbell, then asked ME if he could meet the ladies first. Clearly.xxx:rolleyes::rolleyes::o

Just update your website with a list of do's and don'ts concerning this matter, you seem to have included everything else. That's bound to be more effective than coming on here to blow off steam.:rolleyes:

A girl arrived over an hour late for an out visit to me once, and her driver crashed into my neighbours car!

There was a big row outside, and the girl said to her driver, while looking at her watch: "You sort it out, I'll be back in exactly one hour."

My neighbour has never forgiven me, and still gives me funny looks. It was worth it though.

Do you think that it was because you did not do an FR or perhaps forward him her contact details?:rolleyes:

Just update your website with a list of do's and don'ts concerning this matter, you seem to have included everything else. That's bound to be more effective than coming on here to blow off steam.:rolleyes:

Who is that directed towards?

Not when he phoned up to ask for the address with the sole purpose of picking a lady out of a line up for sex, then got himself to the front door which was closes and chose to ring the doorbell, then asked ME if he could meet the ladies first. Clearly.xxx:rolleyes::rolleyes::D

Interesting how this would play out.

The client was on the street. You were in the doorway Anyone, male or female, on the street (or on a balcony or in a window) can be found guilty of soliciting for the purpose of prostitution).

Twice you beckoned him into your premises.

How he got there and why maybe a moot point.

How would one prove he rang earlier.