ace26

soapy massage london

8 posts in this topic

does any one know where to get a soapy massage in london.

check the other forum, but the answer is no, a proper soapy joe is the holy grail, and no one seems ever to have found one. but there is a place somewhere in the midlands, if you do a search on here, i'm sure you will find it.

check the other forum, but the answer is no, a proper soapy joe is the holy grail, and no one seems ever to have found one. but there is a place somewhere in the midlands, if you do a search on here, i'm sure you will find it.

Soft Touch Bodyworks in Northampton. About an hour out of Euston on the train. They post on here sometimes - do a search

There is such a demand for this in london, cant believe no one has set something up yet!

I understand that an ex car wash run out of a portakabin in East London is under consideration for a licence for 2012. It will be combined with mild BDSM or if you want it less mild they turn the revolving brushes onto "High". :rolleyes:

I understand that an ex car wash run out of a portakabin in East London is under consideration for a licence for 2012. It will be combined with mild BDSM or if you want it less mild they turn the revolving brushes onto "High". :rolleyes:

Lol

We could alwayd modify ours to include a bex bissel and hairdryers :-P

We could alwayd modify ours to include a bex bissel and hairdryers :-P

Book me in for 90 minutes of the bex bissel treatment please !

(is that the one that beats as it sweeps as it cleans ?)

Sounds good, I'll go for that.

Mind you, I don't think I'd want to put the car through it - might damage the trim!