john loves legs

Parlour prices falling

84 posts in this topic

i visited my favourite parlour yesterday and was delighted to find that the price of a 30 minute session had reduced from �45 to �40.

the same wonderful service and a delightful selection of girls.

seems that the recession is causing some competition to attract the punters,so to speak.

has anyone else enjoyed a reduction in the cost of our hobby ?

i visited my favourite parlour yesterday and was delighted to find that the price of a 30 minute session had reduced from �45 to �40.

seems that the recession is causing some competition to attract the punters,so to speak.

I think a lot of it has to do with parlour girls who leave then become an indi but still charge half price as that way they still get what they would have got from the house. I know thats happening a lot in my area so parlours are forced to reduce rates.

Yeah, even some of the more upmarket London places are dropping their prices.

I'm a regular at a certain retreat for gentleman in Earls Court, and their service and girls are difficult to beat. :rolleyes:

There are parlours that charge 45.00 for half hour:eek::rolleyes:

Yeah, even some of the more upmarket London places are dropping their prices.

I'm a regular at a certain retreat for gentleman in Earls Court, and their service and girls are difficult to beat. :D

Post the link then :rolleyes:

yes maybe but dont forget the hike in VAT from January ...... :mad:the price will then be

A couple of edinburgh parlours dropped their prices to 50

I visited a WG from that site recently and was able to gain a discount , she wasnt as stated in the advert and I was about to walk when the price dropped massively

yes it was a very nice punt and I will return

I think in the climate now its best haggling and if need be walking away

i visited my favourite parlour yesterday and was delighted to find that the price of a 30 minute session had reduced from

There are parlours that charge 45.00 for half hour:eek::rolleyes:

And less. Brooklyn's in Crewe is

Haggling?? :D If someone tried to haggle with me my self esteem would drop so much I would refuse to do the meet. If they want it cheaper they can go elsewhere for it. :rolleyes:

I think it's a shame that some parlours are dropping their prices, it leaves everyone vulnerable to problems and exploitation in my opinion. :o

The government are going to publish their annual spending review in October 2010. If they do reduce governments departments budgets by 25% as has been previously reported in the press and with a loss of 600,000 public sector jobs going in the next 5 years their will be less disposable income in the economy. That being the case todays prices for sex will be totally unrealistic. I work in local government and colleague of mine in the Home Office told me that his department are expecting a rise in prostitution in the next 5 years (along with crime) as people try to make make ends meet. The prices will fall.

And less. Brooklyn's in Crewe is �40 for 30 minutes before extras.

I've also seen places in London (when out and about in the East End) that charge �25. :rolleyes:

B

Aha, i was assuming this was an all inclusive price like in MK. Adding extra,s on top is a different matter but still, you must get an awful lot of guys who wont or cant pay for the extra,s.After paying house the girl cant be left with much per liason (:D).xx

Aha, i was assuming this was an all inclusive price like in MK. Adding extra,s on top is a different matter but still, you must get an awful lot of guys who wont or cant pay for the extra,s.After paying house the girl cant be left with much per liason (:rolleyes:).xx

La Maison in Manchester is �50 for half an hour, including most extras.

B

mk angels do �50 for half an hour on sunday and between 11-3 monday to saturday.

The government are going to publish their annual spending review in October 2010. If they do reduce governments departments budgets by 25% as has been previously reported in the press and with a loss of 600,000 public sector jobs going in the next 5 years their will be less disposable income in the economy. That being the case todays prices for sex will be totally unrealistic. I work in local government and colleague of mine in the Home Office told me that his department are expecting a rise in prostitution in the next 5 years (along with crime) as people try to make make ends meet. The prices will fall.

A wave deflationary hard ons are on their way!

My regular parlour has happy hours at the moment early afternoon and early evening with a tenner off any service making 30min = �40 and and hour �60.

good to see that many parlours are attracting customers with great value for money.i am based in the north west and several parlours offer all inclusive 30 minutes for between �40 and �45......

the quality of the service and the choice of girls is absolutely top notch as well.

i cannot understand how punters visit independents who expect �200 plus an hour,it's beyond me.

the parlour scene has never been better and i have been at it for over 30 years,so i guess my opinion has some credibility.

Indies can charge what they like, when they like as the mood sees fit.

If a parlours prices come down too much then what is the girl left with ? This may be used by some indies and their clients to justify why you should see them and not a parlour. Not going to get into that argument as there is no winner. Indies and parlours/agencies both have their positives and negatives.

What I would say though is that this industry is unique. In the early 90's girls were charging �180 for the hour and �90 for the half in MK and this was not questioned just accepted. In 20 years those prices have gone against inflation and come down. Why? Supply and demand one would presume but there is not many other 'products' this can be compared to.

We spoke to a girl the other day who worked in a flat in east London that was charging �30 for 30 minutes full personal. The owner was taking 50%, leaving the girl with �15. She did 4 clients in that day, made �60 worked from 10 am until 10 pm and had sex 6 times. Personally she'd be better off stacking shelves in Tesco for more money, less hours and not having to have sex with 4 strangers.

Is this the way you want it to go ?

No it isn't.

B

I've a feeling you're right about prices, but I don't like it. I think falling prices will go with worse service. People getting pushed into a job - any job - that's not for them because of lack of jobs / financial pressure is a bad thing for workers and customers.

The rhetoric about benefits is particularly worrying (and I do speak as somebody who works full time). If they make benefits procedures even nastier, it's going to force people into a set of options many of which are going to cost all of us in one way or another - look at the USA.

I've a feeling you're right about prices, but I don't like it. I think falling prices will go with worse service. People getting pushed into a job - any job - that's not for them because of lack of jobs / financial pressure is a bad thing for workers and customers.

The rhetoric about benefits is particularly worrying (and I do speak as somebody who works full time). If they make benefits procedures even nastier, it's going to force people into a set of options many of which are going to cost all of us in one way or another - look at the USA.

There are some massive implications of the proposed benefit cuts (not the �4m discussed on Friday, but the ones that were announced earlier), especially to JSA and Housing Benefit after 12 months that will result IIRC in families losing the equivalent of 1 week a month in benefit.

What's worse, apparently no longitudinal studies have been conducted into the impact of the benefit cuts which beggars belief

B

There are parlours that charge 45.00 for half hour:eek::eek:

YES Chloe

and Independents that charge less too.(But they don't have to pay a commision to anyone)

Indies can charge what they like, when they like as the mood sees fit.

If a parlours prices come down too much then what is the girl left with ? This may be used by some indies and their clients to justify why you should see them and not a parlour. Not going to get into that argument as there is no winner. Indies and parlours/agencies both have their positives and negatives.

What I would say though is that this industry is unique. In the early 90's girls were charging �180 for the hour and �90 for the half in MK and this was not questioned just accepted. In 20 years those prices have gone against inflation and come down. Why? Supply and demand one would presume but there is not many other 'products' this can be compared to.

We spoke to a girl the other day who worked in a flat in east London that was charging �30 for 30 minutes full personal. The owner was taking 50%, leaving the girl with �15. She did 4 clients in that day, made �60 worked from 10 am until 10 pm and had sex 6 times. Personally she'd be better off stacking shelves in Tesco for more money, less hours and not having to have sex with 4 strangers.

And another day she may have done 20 clients, made �300 and not had sex at all, but 6 times better off than working at Tescos

Statistics eh.

p.s. I thought you had retired to a tropical island?