Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Bradley Hardacre

Driving Under the Influence...of a Good Shag

13 posts in this topic

Someone surprised me a few days go with the information that after a general anaesthetic, your driving insurance cover is devoid for 7 days. We all know about drinking and driving and this lead me to think about the issues related to shagging and driving.

Leaving a particularly good shag some days ago (which had continued in 'active mode' right up to the last), I found myself, not very many minutes later, driving in the middle of Bank Holiday Friday rush-hour traffic :rolleyes:. I had this bad sensation that my powers concentration were not fully engaged. I wonder if anyone else has noticed this effect, or whether anyone has even walked a way from a very pleasant punt only to be involved in some sort of driving mishap shortly afterwards? Perhaps the offence of "Driving while being Shagged Out" should be introduced?

I recently got caught speeding getting to a punt. She could only do a certain time, and was a bit of a drive away.

Didn't spot the mobile camera van after the 40 goes to a 30 in time, and 3 days later got the letter through the post.:rolleyes:

Fortunatley, I can do a Speed Awareness Course.

Still was worth it though.:D

Funny you should say that,

On the drives home from a punt I've:

Had shaky legs so couldnt use the clutch pedal properly on numerous occasions,

Had the steering wheel spin through my hands cos of massage oil on them.

Had trouble using the pedals after a body to body and didnt go for a HE

If I had an accident would have been more than embaressing trying to explain why...

Following tonights adventure I was oozing confidence I was pleased I only had to drive about 900m to get home tonight. I wasn't driving like an idiot but very confidently. I don't think I'll take the motorcycle out this weekend. Must not confuse percieved studlyness with skill.

Some years ago I was making an airport run in the early hours of the morning. In the middle lane ahead of me was a car driving very erratically. Having plenty of time to spare I decided the safest thing was to remain behind this car.

After five minutes or so I suddenly saw a head appear at the passenger seat, where no one had been visible previously. The way the car was driven improved considerably at the same time; funny that!

Haven't had it affect my driving, but I've definitely had it affect my walking, and for some reason I felt very lightheaded and faint when I stood up after a recent punt. All the blood that was supposed to be in my head was elsewhere, I guess.

Haven't had it affect my driving, but I've definitely had it affect my walking, and for some reason I felt very lightheaded and faint when I stood up after a recent punt. All the blood that was supposed to be in my head was elsewhere, I guess.

Yeah. after a punt i often have to look for a caff and have a coffee and a cake to recover.

marbellous!

punting and cake. what more can a man want?

punting and cake. what more can a man want?

More punting :eek:! Who says it's not addictive?.

More punting :eek:! Who says it's not addictive?.

and cake isnt?

Have a drink to steady yourself, Brandy is excellent post shag