Joost

I did it

14 posts in this topic

Well finally got round to my first punt in the UK. Now I know I can perform consistently mediocre wherever I am. Nothing like consistency. Very pleased I did it, shouldn't have waited this long.

Now I'm going to review my monthly budget...

Well done getting you punting cherry popped LOL :rolleyes:

Well finally got round to my first punt in the UK. Now I know I can perform consistently mediocre wherever I am. Nothing like consistency. Very pleased I did it, shouldn't have waited this long.

Congratulations Joost :rolleyes:

Was it different to how you imagined it would be?

Wahoo!

Welcome to the clan....

You are now one of us..

You have now been seduced by the dark side....

You can never go back.....

Resistance is futile....

Congratulations Joost :rolleyes:

Was it different to how you imagined it would be?

Well different to Amsterdam in that you are working with the clock rather than racing it, the bed is wider than a postage stamp and you can kiss. Ergh (*shivers*) that kiss was worth it alone. Almost the same feeling as a 1st kiss, it's been that long.

Noted that as that as usual it will take me a little while to get comfortable with any girl, that's just me I guess, you learn these things about yourself after a while.

Edited by Joost
Corrected typographical error

Well different to Amsterdam in that you are working with the clock rather than racing it, the bed is wider than a postage stamp and you can kiss. Ergh (*shivers*) that kiss was worth it alone. Almost the same feeling as a 1st kiss, it's been that long.

Noted that as that as usual it will take me a little while to get comfortable with any girl, that's just me I guess, you learn these things about yourself after a while.

Yes, Amsterdam is a strange beast, but it is titillating knowing that strangers are just behind the curtains with their ears straining to hear the moans. Mind you, once or twice I've been inside parlours when I saw an eyeball at the keyhole, no doubt trying to pick up some tricks. :rolleyes:

You are now one of us..

Resistance is futile....

Lol.............:rolleyes::P

Just to follow up, for those of you who don't ride, this feeling is the motorcycle feeling, the one where you feel alive.

I hope my lips don't stop tingling for a few days.

I hope my lips don't stop tingling for a few days.

I hope they do!

Symptoms of cold sores

Usually, when you first become infected with the herpes simplex virus (known as the primary infection), there are no symptoms. You may not know that you have contracted the virus until you get an outbreak of cold sores sometime later.

An outbreak of cold sores usually starts with a tingling, itching or burning sensation around your mouth. Small fluid-filled sores then appear, most commonly on the edges of your lower lip.

Welcome to PNet humour:D

Didn't you get the local rag to get your photo as you came out of the parlour ? You should have rung them beforehand - they love stories like this !

FRONT PAGE " Joost's first punt in the UK " :rolleyes:

You are now one of us..

Resistance is futile....

Hold on... missed one...

once you pop, you cant stop...

Congratulations buddy!!!

...be warned, its addictive!!!! Lol

nik

Congratulations buddy!!!

...be warned, its addictive!!!! Lol

nik

Too true, 2 punts this weekend just becuase I could. :D