Wireless Telegraphist

Well, this was a new one.

10 posts in this topic

Visited a new lady today. Started with kisses and lots (and lots) of pussy-licking, yum, after which SHE had a wank to a happy ending with my assistance. Or at least it sure as hell looked and sounded like it, and I'm a longtime connoisseur of female orgasms. Then attention went back to me.

Normally my experience is that they pay all their attention to me, especially on a first visit. I'm not complaining -- in fact, I'm delighted -- but I've never had a WG I didn't know masturbate as a starter. Nice!

So she didn't declare that she was now "too sensitive" and put pussy out of bounds?

Visited a new lady today. Started with kisses and lots (and lots) of pussy-licking, yum, after which SHE had a wank to a happy ending with my assistance. Or at least it sure as hell looked and sounded like it, and I'm a longtime connoisseur of female orgasms. Then attention went back to me.

Normally my experience is that they pay all their attention to me, especially on a first visit. I'm not complaining -- in fact, I'm delighted -- but I've never had a WG I didn't know masturbate as a starter. Nice!

Are you able to give details of this lady? PM me if this is more appropriate.

... after which SHE had a wank to a happy ending with my assistance.

When I first read this, I thought that you'd been caught out by a pre-op TS :eek:

Nothing I like more than seeing a girl enjoying herself. And you can learn how she enjoys being played with. Gotta be a good thing. Should happen more often.

I trust she allowed you extra time to cover her self indulgence. :eek:

Any chance of PMs me some of the info of this lady? :D:eek:

I trust she allowed you extra time to cover her self indulgence.

She wasn't a clock watcher. I think I was there a little longer than my hour, but so far as I'm concerned it was part of the service. Good sex is mutual.

Then again she might just have forgotten her lube.

If only there were more like her...especially in Scotland aka Glasgow:)

Seeing "her" satisfied is the biggest turn on I have and often the time restrictions (i.e. money) play hindrance to that!!