toomuch

Girls: How long to settle down?

7 posts in this topic

Here's something that's happened to me before: new girl shows up, is popular, and posts one of those "OMG I never expected so many emails" messages. Obviously as a punter that's discouraging, because you can waste a lot of time trying to see a girl in that position.

So I have a question for girls who've been through that: how long did it take for things to settle down? I ask because I'd rather wait until she's decided how much she wants to work, set her prices appropriately, and is therefore reliable.

Or is that just for the lucky few, and most of you had to build up business slowly?

Here's something that's happened to me before: new girl shows up, is popular, and posts one of those "OMG I never expected so many emails" messages. Obviously as a punter that's discouraging, because you can waste a lot of time trying to see a girl in that position.

So I have a question for girls who've been through that: how long did it take for things to settle down? I ask because I'd rather wait until she's decided how much she wants to work, set her prices appropriately, and is therefore reliable.

Or is that just for the lucky few, and most of you had to build up business slowly?

Nice thread, would also love to read the ladies' take on this!

Trouble is an awful lot of those emails that she's getting will be from the many many timewasters out there that prey on new girls.

Don't be fooled. It is a safe bet that you are looking at a fake profile. It's just an 'excuse' for not answering any emails at all.

Forget it and move on to another profile.

Don't be fooled. It is a safe bet that you are looking at a fake profile. It's just an 'excuse' for not answering any emails at all.

Forget it and move on to another profile.

Yeah, you're more likely right than wrong, I think. However, I've seen at least two girls where that wasn't true: they said they'd had a rush of bookings, and they were real WGs.

Are you saying this initial rush of bookings doesn't ever happen, though? Are you saying that the genuine girls (i.e. actual WGs) who say it happened to them, er, are being a little overgenerous with the truth?

Yeah, you're more likely right than wrong, I think. However, I've seen at least two girls where that wasn't true: they said they'd had a rush of bookings, and they were real WGs.

Are you saying this initial rush of bookings doesn't ever happen, though? Are you saying that the genuine girls (i.e. actual WGs) who say it happened to them, er, are being a little overgenerous with the truth?

New girls do get a madness of bookings, alot of guys see the appeal for newbies, some because they like to push the bounderies of the unexperienced :eek: others because they are still fresh and un-jaded, or simply because they been through everyone else!

Same when returning after a long absence!

S x

New profile on-line equals timewaster and dodgy email paradise.xx