Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
midsgrandad

Chav girls - London

15 posts in this topic

Hi everyone,

Can anyone recommend a 'chav' girl in the London area? I've enjoyed a few videos of Shay Hendrix and it's whetted my appetite somewhat!

I prefer slimmer, young girls. And if she provides incalls from a council house all the better.

thanks in advance.

hmm , interesting request. hopefully theyl be someone who knows some info on this. good luck

Interesting indeed and will keep an eye this thread as well!:eek:

Just when you think you've heard it all ... :D

Can someone explain what a "chav" is please? Have heard the phrase but have no idea what one looks like?

Can someone explain what a "chav" is please? Have heard the phrase but have no idea what one looks like?

Think "Vikki Pollard" from Little Britain, shiny tracksuits, orange make-up, that sort of thing. :D

although preferably a more attractive version of Vicky Pollard!

Think Jordan and Jodie marsh. They're Queens of Chav.

According to Wikipedia - Chav (pronounced /ˈtʃ

Hi everyone,

Can anyone recommend a 'chav' girl in the London area? I've enjoyed a few videos of Shay Hendrix and it's whetted my appetite somewhat!

I prefer slimmer, young girls. And if she provides incalls from a council house all the better.

thanks in advance.

What aspect of chavishness appeals to you the most? Is it the look (i.e. clothing), accent or maybe the attitude?

I only ask because I saw a girl recently who had the accent and a little bit of the attitude... but perhaps not the look and wasn't working from a council estate flat either... I doubt she would appreciate being called chav though! I kind of think of her more as a London born and bred, working class girl next door type.

Be careful what you wish for.

I've had two 'chav' experiences both in Kettering, Northants. They were good, assuming you're looking for a dirty, smelly disinterested girl in a chaotic house complete with baby.

I think someone whose happy to go along with a bit of chav roleplay could be safer and probably more satisfying.

Tha'll at ta git thee sen ooop north ta if tha's looking for a chav

I remember reading this very un-p.c. definition somewhere a while back :

Council

House

Average

Vermin

:D