Guest Xenia

Following from Natasha's quote...

16 posts in this topic

...which is in my signature: -I didn't ever reply to emails that I thought sounded crude, crap or even crappier... :-)

Do you girls reply to *crap* (sic) emails? And If you do:

1 Do you humour them, or string them along and pissing yourself laughing in theirs responses?

2 Simply reply that its not your kind of booking, you not available, etc.

3 Educate them, in case some illegal activities mentioned, theirs requests out of your boundaries, the way email was written, etc?

5 Ignore it. (Don't think it should be deleted, in case the same person will contact you again with a completely different writing, so at least you will have some records of his previous contacts.)

Two days ago I received this email:

Hello,

I have just read your website and am looking for a lady such as yourself, who will consider a booking to participate in dogging.

You would be booked for one hour and would be dressed in the following: Knee length black skirt, VERY sheer, silky stockings or tights in the colour BARELY BLACK, sexy stilettoe high heeled strappy sandal shoes with open toes.

You would be taken to a dogging site car park (at night) where you and I would have sex while others watched. Then you would allow others (perhaps two or three) to have sex with you as long as all this happens within your hour's booking.

You would then be driven back to where you were originally collected from.

Would you be agreeable to this? I assume the fee would be £200 for the said hour?

Look forward to your response.

Regards

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I know I should get used by now to receive such ridiculous emails, but I still can't. It does upsets me a bit, because I always think what the hell I am doing wrong to attract them?

Anyway: as I've asked above, how do you deal with them, girls?

VERY sheer, silky stockings or tights in the colour BARELY BLACK,

What is this colour "BARELY BLACK" of which you post?

I know I should get used by now to receive such ridiculous emails, but I still can't. It does upsets me a bit, because I always think what the hell I am doing wrong to attract them?

Xenia, you're doing nothing wrong, believe me we all get these weird emails, no matter what is written in our profiles. I know they are annoying but in all honesty I will read it, perhaps laugh, perhaps cringe, and then forget about it and concentrate on he genuine chaps that actually are interested in the services one offers.

What is this colour "BARELY BLACK" of which you post?

It is in fact, a very, very dark brown. 'Almost black' would be more appropriate. It's a crap colour in stockings because I find it clashes with black underwear and suspender belt. And you can't get that stuff in 'barely black' (then again...why would one want to?)

It is in fact, a very, very dark brown. 'Almost black' would be more appropriate. It's a crap colour in stockings because I find it clashes with black underwear and suspender belt. And you can't get that stuff in 'barely black' (then again...why would one want to?)

I see, thank you.

Its not you Xenia. I get some proper humdingers sometimes, on top of the usual comments like..."i presume the anal is bareback":eek:

Got one the other day saying that "my mother has never been with a woman and it would be a lovely surprise for her, we are very close".

To be honest if they sound out there i usually just reply that i am sorry but i cannot help as they may be just a fetish. The douzies above i just ignore.

Hello,

I have just read your website and am looking for a lady such as yourself, who will consider a booking to participate in dogging.

You would be booked for one hour and would be dressed in the following: Knee length black skirt, VERY sheer, silky stockings or tights in the colour BARELY BLACK, sexy stilettoe high heeled strappy sandal shoes with open toes.

You would be taken to a dogging site car park (at night) where you and I would have sex while others watched. Then you would allow others (perhaps two or three) to have sex with you as long as all this happens within your hour's booking.

Would you be agreeable to this? I assume the fee would be £200 for the said hour?

Regards

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

...which is in my signature: -I didn't ever reply to emails that I thought sounded crude, crap or even crappier... :-)

1 Do you humour them, or string them along and pissing yourself laughing in theirs responses?

3 Educate them, in case some illegal activities mentioned, theirs requests out of your boundaries, the way email was written, etc?

5 Ignore it. (Don't think it should be deleted, in case the same person will contact you again with a completely different writing, so at least you will have some records of his previous contacts.)

Two days ago I received this email:

Hello,

Regards

Up to the point where he asks for the audience and subsequent audience participation it seems like quite a reasonable offer. Were you not tempted to negotiate? Or is that a crappy question?:D

The use of such colloquialisms as 'crappy' does give rise to a certain vagueness though don't you agree?

Also, this person's taste in attire mirrors my own with quite astonishing similarity - ie I simply adore barley black silky nylons and strappy heels on a woman and some can defo carry this off better than others I might add.:eek:

I think there is a difference between "crap" emails and "total cranks". If the email is plainly offensive or totally ludicrous, then just to ignore it is fine.

However, some people are different and in different life situations and do write "crap" emails. I guess most crap emails are not worth replying to and the ladies get a "feeling" for them, but remember some guys are genuine but different or in what some would consider "weird" or "different" situations.

To ignore someone genuine I do consider as rude and really something you shouldn't do to someone.

I tend to blabber on at times in emails I send, that may come across as crap or weird, but I've honestly thought about it and that is me. I'm not going to totally change my personality because I don't fit into the norm.

We all cannot be perfect social human beings, maybe some of us are a bit weird (in a good way!). :D

The email that I find strange and I get this sometimes 3 times a week, "Can I get one of your ladies pregnant" ???? :D

The email that I find strange and I get this sometimes 3 times a week, "Can I get one of your ladies pregnant" ???? :D

Fairly obvious reply "I don't know, can you?".

To ignore someone genuine I do consider as rude and really something you shouldn't do to someone.

So just because that enquiry appears "genuine", I should reply? Otherwise it will be rude from me if I did not?

Well: I think above example of email I provided can be called "genuine", but somehow I don't think I should grant him with ANY response. There are a lots of genuine enquiries we receive (see Chloe's post), most are even written articulate enough. (example in my OP), it does not mean we are "rude", because we don't answer to them.

P.S: Jyana: Totally agree with you regarding Barely black hosiery. :-)

So just because that enquiry appears "genuine", I should reply? Otherwise it will be rude from me if I did not?

Well: I think above example of email I provided can be called "genuine", but somehow I don't think I should grant him with ANY response. There are a lots of genuine enquiries we receive (see Chloe's post), most are even written articulate enough. (example in my OP), it does not mean we are "rude", because we don't answer to them.

P.S: Jyana: Totally agree with you regarding Barely black hosiery. :-)

So if you walk into a shop (say you are buying some form of technology) and ask what the assistant perceives to be a "silly" question, you'd think it perfectly OK that he/she totally ignored you and walked away?

If you feel the email is totally genuine, then why wouldn't you reply and say; "Thank you for the email but this isn't something I would consider."

It would take you 20 seconds and it is what I consider good manners.

If you are not replying to genuine people because you are moralising on what they are saying, then surely you invite others to be rude to you based on their moral views of you. I don't think morality should determine politeness. I may not agree with someone, but I'm not deliberately rude to them if I disagree with them.