ekard

Appreciation of lovely girls.

61 posts in this topic

Having spent 90 minutes on Saturday with a tall, beautiful, leggy and naked beauty wrapped around me, I find it easy to justify my hobby. I choose my girls based on their photos but what amazes me is that 90% of my companions offer far more than mere sex. We always seem to get on so well together and parting is the saddest part of my visit. I always complement them on their attractions and they respond by calling me 'a nice man' or as on Saturday, 'a real gentleman'. I have had a good life and have interesting stories to tell but I always encourage them to discuss their life. It is nice to walk away with a smile on my face and feeling 10ft tall. The specific girl on Saturday was Layla from the Leeds Agency, Moulin Rouge. She might not suit every punter but I, a disabled pensioner, fell in love with her. I always do!

Unless she (or her agency) are on the "No Report List", I do hope you wrote (or will write) her a nice FR?

Punters (I am reliably informed) often say that it was fabulous and/or come back again (and again) but still don't give the lady an FR, which will be good for her business. They cost nothing, and they do (apparently) help the lady make her living. So why not do the decent thing?

i could not agree more ekard,what could be wrong with telling the lady you are enjoying that you find her attractive,sexy,desireable.but what di i know,i'm just a fluffy spammer;)

I always complement them on their attractions and they respond by calling me 'a nice man' or as on Saturday, 'a real gentleman'.

You must be really special to them.

The specific girl on Saturday was Layla from the Leeds Agency, Moulin Rouge. She might not suit every punter but I, a disabled pensioner, fell in love with her. I always do!

So do I, :D what's not to love about a beautiful woman?

Unless she (or her agency) are on the "No Report List", I do hope you wrote (or will write) her a nice FR?

Punters (I am reliably informed) often say that it was fabulous and/or come back again (and again) but still don't give the lady an FR, which will be good for her business. They cost nothing, and they do (apparently) help the lady make her living. So why not do the decent thing?

I think that FR and reviews on agency sites are important and helpful and I just wish more clients would take timeout to do reviews :D:)

I am an old guy but, in my, now many, years of punting, I have seen some really lovely girls (or should I say ladies:)). Most of them are very intelligent as well as being beautiful; in particular there are 3 or more ladies from this forum whom I have met and who fit that description.They know who I am talking about I'm quite sure. I readily admit to being a "fluffy" and don't think there is anything wrong in that. To my mind attitude and personality are very important attributes indeed. I have said it before and I will say it again "many thanks to all you ladies out there who brighten up the lives of "old codgers" like me".

At the risk of being deemed a fluffy I too have enjoyed some very nice times with some lovely ladies. I do write FRs as a well-earned thank-you to the ladies concerned.

My hydraulics are not what they used to be, and I recently said to someone, "I'm sure younger men are a lot less trouble." She said, no, younger men are MORE trouble -- they're more likely to be arrogant and demanding. The older ones know how to be courteous to a lady (we're also more grateful just for the opportunity, I reckon).

I don't doubt that she's complimentary to everyone regardless -- that's part of the service -- but actually, I find this believable.

My hydraulics are not what they used to be, and I recently said to someone, "I'm sure younger men are a lot less trouble." She said, no, younger men are MORE trouble -- they're more likely to be arrogant and demanding. The older ones know how to be courteous to a lady (we're also more grateful just for the opportunity, I reckon).

I don't doubt that she's complimentary to everyone regardless -- that's part of the service -- but actually, I find this believable.

Six of one and half a dozen of the other :)

Full department not working as well can mean harder work, yet a full working younger one can mean hard work :D

Just as well we are paid so well :)

S x

I have said it before and I will say it again "many thanks to all you ladies out there who brighten up the lives of "old codgers" like me".

Does paying someone to be nice to you because you are an old codger mean so much to you? Civvy street would call you a dirty old man.

Does paying someone to be nice to you because you are an old codger mean so much to you? Civvy street would call you a dirty old man.

Who cares what civvy street think, we come here because (supposedly) we all have something in common that cannot be discussed in civvy street.

S x

I am an old guy but, in my, now many, years of punting, I have seen some really lovely girls (or should I say ladies:)). Most of them are very intelligent as well as being beautiful; in particular there are 3 or more ladies from this forum whom I have met and who fit that description.They know who I am talking about I'm quite sure. I readily admit to being a "fluffy" and don't think there is anything wrong in that. To my mind attitude and personality are very important attributes indeed. I have said it before and I will say it again "many thanks to all you ladies out there who brighten up the lives of "old codgers" like me".

I presume the ladies are doing a bit more than laughing at old jack's jokes !

There is something nearly more acceptable about punting the older you get. Fair play to the guys in their 60s,70s and 80s -- better than nursing your golf handicap and collecting the morning paper any day. Keeps you young guys !!

Who cares what civvy street think, we come here because (supposedly) we all have something in common that cannot be discussed in civvy street.

S x

Sabrina, unless the WG he see's is not quite as young or pretty as she used to be he is a dirty old man. Young pretty girls don't shag old codgers. Why should he feel drowned in gratitude when all WG's want is his money. Deluded old fool should grow some reality balls.

I presume the ladies are doing a bit more than laughing at old jack's jokes !

There is something nearly more acceptable about punting the older you get. Fair play to the guys in their 60s,70s and 80s -- better than nursing your golf handicap and collecting the morning paper any day. Keeps you young guys !!

Exactly but why get bowled over and think it's something astronomical. It's just a bunch of women who are prepared to shag old men for money. Why patronise these women by coming out with such vomit inducing rubbish. He's putting himself down when he shouldn't.

Exactly but why get bowled over and think it's something astronomical. It's just a bunch of women who are prepared to shag old men for money. Why patronise these women by coming out with such vomit inducing rubbish. He's putting himself down when he shouldn't.

Do you have to be this hard on him? Its his life, let him be mate!

I think old jack is in his 70s at least --- at least he's doting on more than his cocker spaniel. Good luck to him !

Do you have to be this hard on him? Its his life, let him be mate!

I know. You are right. I am headspun.

The last girl I was with seemed to genuinely feel more comfortable with me than I did with her! We spent so much time talking and had so much in common that we almost forgot about doing the business until she pointed the fact out. In a way I thought that she wasn't fully enjoying her 'profession' but perhaps I had refreshed her perspective as we clicked so well. It was as if we were in the early stages of a relationship and couldn't get enough of each other (mentally and physically). I also "fell in love" with her but remembered where the line was and that it was just a 'hobby'.

Still though what a fantastic feeling throughout and with no strings attached this is the best way to enjoy life. As the OP states feeling 10ft tall after a punt is what it's all about

It is hardly worth the time and effort responding to vulvasailor but he does make me wonder why he uses working girls. I am a happy person who has and is enjoying life as I prepare for death. I thank those who have appreciated my views as expressed. Layla's grandad is 2 years older than I am and is an alzheimer sufferer who does not recognise his grandaughter. Perhaps I am a dirty old man but at least I am fortunate in being able to look back on a good life and am grateful for the company of attractive young ladies.

It is hardly worth the time and effort responding to vulvasailor but he does make me wonder why he uses working girls.

I don't use anybody. Like you, I pay for time, companionship and sex. That's all it is. Angels don't float from the heavens, cherubs don't burst into song and little doves don't flap their wings in honour of our event or the coming together of two people through some fateful encounter. We say goodbye, smile, exchange pleasantries. She banks her cash and waits for the next call and I smile for a bit then get on with my mundane existence until the next time.

I don't use anybody. Like you, I pay for time, companionship and sex. That's all it is. Angels don't float from the heavens, cherubs don't burst into song and little doves don't flap their wings in honour of our event or the coming together of two people through some fateful encounter. We say goodbye, smile, exchange pleasantries. She banks her cash and waits for the next call and I smile for a bit then get on with my mundane existence until the next time.

You dont like yourself much at the moment VS, do you ? -- I can smell that disappointment a mile away. If you are not reasonably happy in your civvy life then for sure punting will only make you feel worse. You will get annoyed at others who are enjoying their punting but in your eyes ,are only fooling themselves.Thats because you are not looking at it from the same perspective as the other guy and it can be hard to take. How did your analysis of the you-v-punter thing turn out. Maybe you prefer yourself as a punter ? Sounds like to me you need to be with someone in a proper relationship in civvy street and give up these ladies of the night who screw with your head.

You dont like yourself much at the moment VS, do you ? -- I can smell that disappointment a mile away. If you are not reasonably happy in your civvy life then for sure punting will only make you feel worse. You will get annoyed at others who are enjoying their punting but in your eyes ,are only fooling themselves.Thats because you are not looking at it from the same perspective as the other guy and it can be hard to take. How did your analysis of the you-v-punter thing turn out. Maybe you prefer yourself as a punter ? Sounds like to me you need to be with someone in a proper relationship in civvy street and give up these ladies of the night who screw with your head.

Some very good points excellently made. I'm not annoyed or happy at others because I don't know who they are so their state of euphoria doesn't register. If anything I find all the lovey dovey comments patronising to the WG's, as if you're placing them on some higher state turning them into saints. Turning them into something they don't want to be. They don't want adulation, they just want us to be pleasant and clean and grounded. I find it all hilarious and I am really sorry if I come across in a different way. In my experience they are lovely girls, intelligent girls, normal everyday people making a few quid, not somebody who has found a calling, some pathway to make us punters enlightened until we skip we joy like spring lambs in some false re-birth of our sexuality.

Some very good points excellently made. I'm not annoyed or happy at others because I don't know who they are so their state of euphoria doesn't register. If anything I find all the lovey dovey comments patronising to the WG's, as if you're placing them on some higher state turning them into saints.

Nobody's a saint, but when you compare the public reputation of working girls (they're all hard, hate men, etc. etc.) with the pleasant reality, it's pretty damn nice. Besides, I can legitimately enthuse about a really good WG the way I can about anybody else who's talented at their work. Clapton is one hell of a guitarist. It doesn't make him a saint, but by God he enriches my life.

In my experience they are lovely girls, intelligent girls, normal everyday people making a few quid, not somebody who has found a calling, some pathway to make us punters enlightened until we skip we joy like spring lambs in some false re-birth of our sexuality.

What if it's a real re-birth of our sexuality?

I don't know how old you are or what you've been through, but for a fair number of men our sexuality was effectively dead until we discovered WGs.

Cripes - what allot of in depth analysis based upon a few lines of text on a punter forum, live and let live I say... and play nicely :-)