Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Gemma Harris

Job satisfaction is..........

37 posts in this topic

A guy in his 50's+ turning up on your doorstep so shaking and not able to even look at you even saying it was a mistake and he needs to go............ leaving chatting to you like an old friend saying no one has ever touched/made him feel like that before........

Feel free to add your own girls, it is not a 'touting' thread just simply affirmation of how (other than the reddies) good this job can be :)

(you can tell I have had a break :D)

S x

a) a shaking newbie relaxing and having fun then leaving with a huge smile and a thankyou.

b)ANY client leaving with a huge smile on their face, especially when you get a text or phone call later to say what a great time they had.

c)a fabulous field report.

d)a full purse at the end of the day cos you know you earned every penny and did your best for every client.

e)someone returning to visit you a 2nd,3rd,4th etc time.xx

when you and he has a smile on your face and you fancy a fag for afters :D x

A guy in his 50's+ turning up on your doorstep so shaking and not able to even look at you even saying it was a mistake and he needs to go............ leaving chatting to you like an old friend saying no one has ever touched/made him feel like that before........

Feel free to add your own girls, it is not a 'touting' thread just simply affirmation of how (other than the reddies) good this job can be :)

(you can tell I have had a break :D)

S x

Opening my bank statement;)

:) the bleedin obvious :)

:) the bleedin obvious :)

Sorry I thought "reddies" was undeclared income and banked was declared income.:D

when you and he has a smile on your face and you fancy a fag for afters :D x

:confused: Lol... Top Girl x

When straight after he has shot his load.... he starts laughing with no control and then can hardly walk :confused:

A guy in his 50's+ turning up on your doorstep so shaking and not able to even look at you even saying it was a mistake and he needs to go............ leaving chatting to you like an old friend saying no one has ever touched/made him feel like that before........S x

Ah yes that's the female mothering/caring/nurturing/calming ability in full flow. Wonderful!

I can just imagine his transformation, going from being basically terrified to total happiness and feeling everything is right with the world after all :confused:

For me alongside the post coital glow that sometimes happens after a particularly good session, its when they email or text to tell you they have had a brilliant time afterwards. That always makes you feel like you've been doing your job properly, even more so than a FR I think.

When straight after he has shot his load.... he starts laughing with no control and then can hardly walk :confused:

Or when he shoots his load because he laughed so hard at something you said;)

Sab you hit the nail on the head with 'leaving chatting to you like an old friend saying no one has ever touched/made him feel like that before........' especially after saying it's been a long time, i've had clients visit after years of their wives passing, and knowing that you've helped them take those small steps to move on, especially when you get on so so well, those bookings humble me.

JJ xx

I'm getting all choked up here !!

Rarely has so much been owed ( and paid :D ) , by so many , to so few !! :confused::D

Or when he shoots his load because he laughed so hard at something you said;)

I would like to hear more on this.

I would like to hear more on this.

Thats nice.xx:p

I'm getting all choked up here !!

Rarely has so much been owed ( and paid :D ) , by so many , to so few !! :confused::D

I'd gladly choke you .....it would come at a premium tho :D

S x

Feel free to add your own girls, it is not a 'touting' thread just simply affirmation of how (other than the reddies) good this job can be :D

Sorry I thought "reddies" was undeclared income and banked was declared income.:confused:

oooooooooh ok gottya! The bank statement rather than under the mattress!!

S x

trading forex and beating 'the market' (the big boys) at its own game :D :D :confused:

Thats nice.xx:p

Presumably this service could be offered over the phone.

Chuckle cum line

Laughacum coms

Ejackalaugh

Jovial jerk

Surely the acid test is when you wake up in the morning and think :Whoppee, work' rather that 'Oh Fuck, bloody work'

Presumably this service could be offered over the phone.

Chuckle cum line

Laughacum coms

Ejackalaugh

Jovial jerk

Lol, hey if you think it will add to your reddies...go for it.:confused:

Surely the acid test is when you wake up in the morning and think :Whoppee, work' rather that 'Oh Fuck, bloody work'

I agree with you here.xxx

Lol, hey if you think it will add to your reddies...go for it.:confused:

Being able to make a client shoot his load because he laughed so hard at something I said is certainly beyond my skills and I can certainly see why you would feel an immense feeling of job satisfaction when you perform this extraordinary skill. I wonder if many comedians also possess this magic gift, it could get messy.

Being able to make a client shoot his load because he laughed so hard at something I said is certainly beyond my skills and I can certainly see why you would feel an immense feeling of job satisfaction when you perform this extraordinary skill. I wonder if many comedians also possess this magic gift, it could get messy.

Oh Loopy Lou, you just cant leave it can you lol.

Who said it was a skill, it is just something that happened with ONE client, ONE time over a year ago.xxx

I think it was just down to the fact that we had the same silly sense of humour and a fantastic chemistry and he was the sort to shoot of the funny one liners ad lib regardless of what we were doing, so i joined in and answered him back and it just happened to give him a huge belly laugh,make the tears pour down his face he laughed so hard and he suddenly just froze and said, OMG, i just laughed so hard i shot my load. End of lol.xxx

So now you know, if you wish to take your comedic skills to another level and charge for over the phone "giggle n jizz" then hey, go for it...hope you do ladies callers too as i would just love to hear it.xx:D