Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
rwc1000

Royal College Sauna, Camden

7 posts in this topic

Does anyone know what's happening. I went a couple of weeks ago and now the phone is not being answered. Has it closed for good? Hope not as I saw a lovely Swedish girl called Nicole.

Does anyone know what's happening. I went a couple of weeks ago and now the phone is not being answered. Has it closed for good? Hope not as I saw a lovely Swedish girl called Nicole.

i noticed this place recently - seems open, but I can't find any reviews online, apart from their website! how was your experience?

There's a good FR on Annabelle (around Nov 2010) which I followed up and had a splendid time from (thanks OP!). I phoned them a week ago and it did get answered. BTW the place is under new management - has been there since 1970s.

There's a good FR on Annabelle (around Nov 2010) which I followed up and had a splendid time from (thanks OP!). I phoned them a week ago and it did get answered. BTW the place is under new management - has been there since 1970s.

...when it was pretty bloody awful (historical note).

Another historical note - I remember "College Sauna" as it was then called, from the early 1990s. Always pretty cramped and run down, but redeemed back then by a really gorgeous and very friendly British Asian girl called Nina.

... (historial and hysterical note!) and there was the Society Sauna ... which was also pretty awful. Never went beyond the reception. Royal College seems well managed now, small rooms though. Still got that back exit.

When I used to visit London more often as I had relatives there I went a few times and to be honest was disappointed by the facilities and found better service elsewhere.