pablo

Can you wear....

31 posts in this topic

Hello all, my first post so go easy.

My question is - all girls wear lingerie which has never really moved me greatly (more of a short skirt or dress type of chap), is it annoying to be asked to wear something else and would you, and also if I only speak to the maid would I ask her?

Could I also say that as new to the punting world I have had a warm welcome from 4 ladies in south kensington (thanks firstly goes to them and hod). For amusement my 2nd visit experienced a lack of joint participation with the wee fella downstairs, I was starting to get a little concerned when my European companian got a little muddled and asked if I had low sperm count...I havent laughed so much for ages.

Could I also say that as new to the punting world I have had a warm welcome from 4 ladies in south Kensington (thanks firstly goes to them and hod). For amusement my 2nd visit experienced a lack of joint participation with the wee fella downstairs, I was starting to get a little concerned when my European companion got a little muddled and asked if I had low sperm count...I haven't laughed so much for ages.

How about this much

Welcome Pablo.

My question is - all girls wear lingerie which has never really moved me greatly (more of a short skirt or dress type of chap), is it annoying to be asked to wear something else and would you, and also if I only speak to the maid would I ask her?

Could I also say that as new to the punting world I have had a warm welcome from 4 ladies in south kensington (thanks firstly goes to them and hod). For amusement my 2nd visit experienced a lack of joint participation with the wee fella downstairs, I was starting to get a little concerned when my European companian got a little muddled and asked if I had low sperm count...I havent laughed so much for ages.

An advert for House of Divine in South Ken.

Well if it gets the mods a free shag then so be it.

Well if you don't ask you don't get [laid]. Enquire with the girl or the agency. What's the worst that can happen...[nothing].

I don't tend to dress up often, because I can be a little self consious, I just feel stupid when I dress up, and that can make me uncomfortable for the whole meeting. Sometimes I'm ok with it and will enjoy it.. it just depends on what attire is requested.

So if someone asks me to dress up (OTT dressing up) I politely decline and suggest they make a booking with another lady who is confident when dressing to impress. :D

I get a fair few requests to begin an appointment wearing a short dress, officewear or even jeans and t-shirt. I don't mind being asked. I am not posh enough to have a 'maid' though, so I will need to be asked direct :D

Hi Pablo,

I dont find it annoying at all if i am asked to wear something specific, or NOT wear something specific. I dont go in for the bra and thong look myself, it doesnt really suit me. I usually wear a corset with a pencil skirt, hold ups and skyscrapers. I do wear little black dresses too or sometimes frilly knickers with my corsets. It is annoying when someone phones up on the day and asks you to wear something (for eg...what you wore in your pictures) as most ladies do not cart around a huge suitcase of clothes from place to place. If i guy makes a request early morning (before you head off to work) or the day before then i see no reason why a lady should mind accomadating the request unless the items requested are expensive things she does not already have.xxx

In my experience, no. I always ask for clothes or something other that the WG "uniform" of black thong and bra.

Just dont be annoyed if they havent forwarded on the message if you dont talk to the girl directly as that can happen.

Plus Im still thinking of asking a girl to dress up like Donald Duck, not a fantasy, just think it'll be funny playing a joke on her. :D

Pablo, just phone a couple of days before so the maid can pass the message on to the lady in question and find out for you if your favourite attire is something she can wear for you or not, then phone back for results.xx

Just for another laugh one of our resceptionists was talking to a client and he told her he was well endowed and would this be a problem to the lady in question she said oh no no problem at all. When she put the phone down she said good job ******** lives on the ground floor as this guy is disabled PMSL :D

I answer my door wearing a beige candlewick dressing gown and Garfield slippers.

If you don't like it you know what you can do.

:D

I always ask for specific dress code: no 'sexy' lingerie, which, for me, makes the nicest girl look like a cheap tart. I typically ask for jeans or dress, just normal casual clothing.

Works most of the time.

I always ask for clothes or something other that the WG "uniform" of black thong and bra.

I need to start doing that, the whole WG kit sets the wrong tone for me. I'm sure it turns some guys on, but if we're allowed to have fantasies, mine is that I'm visiting a friend for an afternoon of shagging. My friends don't wear underclothes like that, so I prefer ordinary street clothes.

When booking just mention to the receptionist what you require. Most girls bring different outfits with them and most places have a dressing up box with

various outfits in. If you see an outfit in a lady's photos just request it when booking. x

http://www.manueluncutblog.com/pics/incredible-fishnet-slut.jpg

This kind of 'fishnet body' (is that what its called-i dont know) always does it for me so i often request a girl to be wearing a 'netted body type thing' when I see her.

Would ladies here class this as lingerie ?

I always had a real disliking of bright/shiny/silky/satin underwear on a woman and much preferred plain cotton undies, even better when worn under a 'netted body type thing) :D

Personally I find sexily dressed ladies more arousing than completely naked ones and love them to dress up for me. Things I like include

clingy silky, satiny or shiny dresses, ranging from LBDs to evening dresses and slips, ideally figure hugging and smooth and slinky to the touch

skin-tight PVC or leather (ideally black). Catsuits, pencil skirts, miniskirts, etc

boots - prefer knee high to thigh high and ideally shiny and black

belts (a lady naked except for a belt is quite arousing)

opera gloves

The appeal is a mixture of the visual and the tactile. I love to strip and feel my naked body against the lady's sheathed flesh as we embrace....

I have generally found that, whilst not all WGs will dress up, those that will appreciate notice at least the day before so they can bring along the appropriate apparel.

I used to visit a WG about 15 years ago who had a really good "dressing up box" from which I could pick what I wanted her to wear. London Retreat ladies also do this. Excellent idea.

Also I have in the past, and in the case of a certain lady may well do again simply bought the lady something I liked her to wear. Which she was welcome thereafter to wear for other clients.

Tut, tut.

We're not all out for a free shag, I'll have you know I insist on cash. :o

I am not fussy as to what a girl wears for the booking as long as everything comes off before the action starts!!!

A departing client once said I'd look sexy in a bin bag, guess what i was was wearing next time I opened the door to him?

I don't mind at all, as long as I'm given notice, sometimes I get the client calling two hours before the booking say they'd like to see me in...and it's like, I'm out the house already!!

I quite like the idea of dressing up as a bee for my next victim though....

JJ xx

Am I missing some sort of in joke here ? Is this was gets passed around the PM's. You lot are more paranoid than the Industry Insiders. I will have you know we only ever pay the mods in Cash how they choose to spend it is up to them.

I will now spend my day reporting anytime a SP is mentioned or posts a thread as touting.

Am I missing some sort of in joke here ? Is this was gets passed around the PM's. You lot are more paranoid than the Industry Insiders. I will have you know we only ever pay the mods in Cash how they choose to spend it is up to them.

I will now spend my day reporting anytime a SP is mentioned or posts a thread as touting.

Lol Mr or Mrs D. I dread to think what gets said about me sometimes in pm,s.

Play them at their own game...disinformation.xx;)

*necks several berocca*

A departing client once said I'd look sexy in a bin bag, guess what i was was wearing next time I opened the door to him?

Yes, but was it standard WG black or environmentally friendly green ?

I am not fussy as to what a girl wears for the booking as long as everything comes off before the action starts!!!

Couldn't agree more, as long as she's clean and presentable to start with.

I don't mind if she wants to keep her stockings on, but can't stand WGs wanting to keep their shoes on. Perhaps for some it's one of the barriers they put up between their working lives & "real" lives, but it really detracts from the experience for me.