TotallyInsane

Notts Parlours

8 posts in this topic

Can anyone comment on the standards, prices and services at Genesis II or Salon 32 in Lenton? I've been to Spangles a few times but fancy a change - PN doesn't seem to bet any reviews for Genesis or S32. Thanks.:D

Why didn't I just search the forums first? It seems as if Salon 32 is best avoided! Looks like Spangles again for me then...... :D

You could always try the Studio in Long Eaton that's well reported on or look to indedepent masseuses in Notts

Or if you don't mind a bit of a drive I really like Directors Lodge, junction 28 of the M1 - the girls aren't drop dead gorgeous but they are all very friendly and seem to enjoy their job.

Or if you don't mind a bit of a drive I really like Directors Lodge, junction 28 of the M1 - the girls aren't drop dead gorgeous but they are all very friendly and seem to enjoy their job.

Last time I went to DL it was a bit grim and the only girl on was older than me (not a good thing really). Has it improved there? Their web site is a total lie- they've got pictures on girls that haven't worked there for years.:D

Also what about the service? Is it all included?

Personally I think you'd be better off heading down to Club Classique in Loughborough or to Leicester.

Salon 32 is soon to be demolished, to make way for a new tram line. I won't be sad to see it go. I went there twice, but never got further than reception. Wasn't the most welcoming of places.