Chloe Kisses

Guys who just say "Hi"...

32 posts in this topic

After all the discussions on here about timewasting clients and timewasting service providers i thought i would add this little one to the pot.

Ladies, does it make you feel good when you recieve an email from a man just to say "Hi, I think you look beautiful in your pictures".

No booking enquirey, just the above.

I know some would call these useless or pointless emails but they make me feel happy, its nice that someone takes the time to be nice to you for no other reason than they want to and they can.

So ladies, do you class these as a waste of time or do you, like me, send them a little message back just to say thankyou.xxx

I too think you look beautiful Chloe:):D Just can't wait for the opportunity of seeing you "in the flesh" as it were. Hope it won't be too long:D

After all the discussions on here about timewasting clients and timewasting service providers i thought i would add this little one to the pot.

Ladies, does it make you feel good when you recieve an email from a man just to say "Hi, I think you look beautiful in your pictures".

I know some would call these useless or pointless emails but they make me feel happy, its nice that someone takes the time to be nice to you for no other reason than they want to and they can.

So ladies, do you class these as a waste of time or do you, like me, send them a little message back just to say thankyou.xxx

From time to time I get an email from someone who lives somewhere far away across the world. It usually just says something like "I found your website and you look lovely". I take it as a compliment and always send a cheeky reply.

Yes I have sent such emails as Chloe details.

Or even sometime a comment on a blog or news item I have read.

For me if you can say a positive comment to another, why not?

I've often wondered if such emails are appreciated or not.

If I were a lady I would take it a flattering - you never know, it might one day turn into a booking...

Hi,

well, he's right: you do look wonderful, and i'm one of those that hopes to see you sometime soon lol, and i'd take it as flattering what he said...as others have said it may lead to a booking, and maybe he just needs some rapport beforehand to ease his nerves...??? A possibility maybe?

Nik x

Yes Chloe you are beautiful - and on my wishlist too

Hope the shower is not working - you know who to call

Wow, thankyou guys, i am hoping for some more responses from the ladies too though.xxx

I prefer to text; pm me your number and I'll drop you a sweet word from time to time ! xxx

I don't consider them as a waste of time, I think its great that someone takes time out of their day to give me a compliment.

I don't get many of those mind you :D but when I do it makes my day.

If the email did not address me by name ("Hi Adele" as opposed to just "Hi" then I would assume it was sent en masse to many others.... thus not really much of a compliment is it?

:D

I always reply to thank them for the compliment.

I don't consider them as a waste of time, I think its great that someone takes time out of their day to give me a compliment.

I don't get many of those mind you :D but when I do it makes my day.

I dont get them that often,a couple a month, so when i do it takes me by surprise, maybe thats why i appreciate them. Perhaps girls who get ten of them a day find them a pain in the butt.xx

If the email did not address me by name ("Hi Adele" as opposed to just "Hi" then I would assume it was sent en masse to many others.... thus not really much of a compliment is it?:D

This is true, but they usually do, perhaps some guys just add an email address to a list then send an en masse one out once a month or something lol.x

Hi Chloe, yes you are on my list to see as well.

They make me smile, it's always nice to know that someone thought of you.

I always reply to say thanks.

Don't let to many of them go to my head though, otherwise i'd never fit it through the door. :D

Although I have taken my photos off my site at the moment, for personal resons, it always puts a smile on my face when someone joins my sight or adds a comment to one of my photos. I also like it when clients who I am comfortable with have a little photo session with me and capture me at my best.....

Hopefully in the not to distant future I will be putting my photos back on, with some new updated ones too. I also appreciate the pms I am sent, complimenting me on my photos, I always reply because the time and effort you put into sending me a messge that brightens my day, makes what I do for a living feel like a job worthwhile.

Nice thread Chloe x

Don't let to many of them go to my head though, otherwise i'd never fit it through the door. :o

YOU GET THAT MANY??:eek:not fair lol.

Why not let them go to your head a bit, guaranteed someone will come along and deflate if for you fairly fast anyway usually lol.x

Quicky emails to say hi and that they like your site and pics, are...a nice touch! Most times, they aren't trying for extra mails, and it's obvious that it's just gen...it's just nice to know that you're in mind, and that it will prob result in something, sometime, when they're in town.

For obvious TW's emails, I have a huge photo of a steaming turd. Oh, how I laff, when I send that. I send nice writ and say open the pic, it's so sexy... etc. Hahahaha.

Its always nice to get the compliment emails, I always reply and thank them.

Shelly

Quicky emails to say hi and that they like your site and pics, are...a nice touch! Most times, they aren't trying for extra mails, and it's obvious that it's just gen...it's just nice to know that you're in mind, and that it will prob result in something, sometime, when they're in town.

For obvious TW's emails, I have a huge photo of a steaming turd. Oh, how I laff, when I send that. I send nice writ and say open the pic, it's so sexy... etc. Hahahaha.

Naughty Dollymopp... Good job there isn't smellamail :o

:o...I might send a TW just to get that photo ;)

I say thank you and wish them a nice day.

JJ xx

Compliments are always graciously accepted.

The least one can do is reply back with a 'Thank you for taking the time to contact me with the kind compliments'

When I get any emails like that, I always say Thank You, as they are most appreciated.:o