Cindy4You

Guys, would you take a Recky over an FR?

35 posts in this topic

OK, so I slipped on a wet kitchen floor,my arms killing me and im fit for nothing!

I had provisional bookings and was fully appologetic. I offered the number of a very cute little red-head. Question is would you take my recommendation?

OK, so I slipped on a wet kitchen floor,my arms killing me and im fit for nothing!

I had provisional bookings and was fully appologetic. I offered the number of a very cute little red-head. Question is would you take my recommendation?

No absolutely not --------- because your taste could be totally different to mine, I only take recommendations from fellow punters.:D

But what if she had lots of v.positive FRs JRC, and I had just pointed you in correct direction?

As I happen to like cute little red heads I would accept a recommendation with gratitude. I've been around long enough to trust most of my instincts and , in any event, Cindy herself has an excellent reputation and, believe me, a woman's view on a member of their own sex is as accurate as a man's,if not more so. particularly from a professional angle. Woman do tend to know what men want, particularly in this business.

No absolutely not --------- because your taste could be totally different to mine, I only take recommendations from fellow punters.:D

They too could have a completely different taste to you.. Unless you only take recommendations from punters who have the same specifics as you.

?

I hope you are feeling better now but I would offer to come and kiss you better

But what if she had lots of v.positive FRs JRC, and I had just pointed you in correct direction?

As I've just said, I trust a woman's instinct on these matters. What's the worst case scenario, particularly if she's got lots of FRs and a website to peruse? Personally, I've always liked the idea of a "blind" punt and would probably settle for your recky without all the other evidence but it's all hypothetical as Preston's 300 miles away:(

Get well soon, btw, Cindy!

Woman do tend to know what men want, particularly in this business

Not necessarily, not at all. Men are different from each other, you know! Assuming she wants the repeat business later when she's healed, she will surely recommend someone competent. But I agree with JRC.

Wheres the harm in at least looking, assuming the lady has a website or an @W profile?

When I retired, most of my regulars asked me if I could recommend someone to replace me.

I'd consider it, but not take it blindly. But then I would say the same about an FR.

Yes I'd probably take your advice as I really like redheads .... who is the petite redhead anyway?

Yes. Its your reputation you're putting at risk if she doesn't come up to standard. And yes, who is she!?

I might not but I would appreciate that you bothered to have a suggestion to offer and love you even more than ever (sorry, I dont know you yet but if I had booked with you I must have fancied you...).

Now tell the nice punters who she is and that will ease the crush for me to see you when you are not the helpless little injured soldierette you say you are at the moment.

And I hope you recover quickly of course.

x

When I set off for a punt I want to see the girl, Ive never liked this here's another female maybe she will do attitude.

When I set off for a punt I want to see the girl, Ive never liked this here's another female maybe she will do attitude.

I agree wholeheartedly, not any woman will do for me. There would be a reason i arranged to punt with a particular woman, a replacement without me agreeing to it is not on.

If i had punted with you or perhaps had PM dealings with you i would consider your recommendation, but there is a reason i punt with those i do, be it their look, size or whatever. In the days before the net i mostly punted without these advantages, so appreciate them now.

I also wish you a speedy recovery.:D;)

Hi Cindy,

When i've had calls/texts from guy's and I can't make the day/time they want- I have recommended good girls that I know- that are similar in looks/build/personality to myself. It gives a guy a little more option and also an opinion on the particular girl too. So yes, I would say you tried to do the right thing- recommendation is good. lol xxx

Hi Cindy, I hope you get better soon.

I'm not sure I'd take your recommendation blind, but I'd accept it gratefully and have a look at the other girl's FRs and website. If the FRs grabbed my attention and her photos on the website interested me, I might well give her a try.

OK, maybe I worded question wrongly. Just wondered if it was good form or not. Cute lil redhead is Amber Amour and arm is better ta!

OK, maybe I worded question wrongly. Just wondered if it was good form or not. Cute lil redhead is Amber Amour and arm is better ta!

I've just had a quick look at Amber's profile on the unmentionable site and can only say that my instincts were right-she's really hot:D

Nowhere near to being as hot as me! I know, infraction time...lol.:(

I would always consider a 'recky' from anyone who was gracious enough to offer one. It is a simple logical decision-making process of whether she fits your personal criteria.

I agree wholeheartedly, not any woman will do for me. There would be a reason i arranged to punt with a particular woman, a replacement without me agreeing to it is not on.

Exactly. It would be demeaning to both of them (and to the punter) if it were a blind date. As if they were both just interchangeable cunts on legs.

The more reports the better as far as im concerened i have followed a reccomendation in the past and it didnt work:(:(

One person on here has the same taste as me but 2 of his favs dont do it for me ..