Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Gordonh

Belgium anybody?

16 posts in this topic

The photos look good, two locations just near the frog border from Lille, In fact I've been to a swinger club only 5km from there, small world.

J, is there anywhere you haven't been to?!

I'm travelling north to Calais next Monday/Tuesday, and it's a toss-up between the FKK Lancelot Club at Offenburg, nr. Strasbourg (much enjoyed before, see separate post), and places like this one in Belgium.

My last visit to a place in Belgium was okay, but a bit mechanical/commercial. A covered oral, by a nice girl, but not what I had hoped for. After the uninspired oral, a too vigorous and desperate wank. Collapse of stout party. Ignominious retreat.

Lancelot, on the other hand was wonderful, with a memorable bare blow job to completion administered by a lovely red haired Russian girl. We had no common language between us, which was a shame, but the encounter was exceptional (for me, anyway).

Life being what it is, if I go back she won't be there, and even if she is, it won't be the same.

Advice please.

If you want to go as far as Gent try ;

http://www.instituutelle.be/

I can recommend Nana (Thai) :eek:, have also heard good things about Luna :), also Thai. But phone bookings recommended !

http://www.thai-massages.2link.be/ for some places around Oostende/Gent but I have no suggestions from experience.

If you are going to Antwerp .................there are more possibilities ! :)

J, is there anywhere you haven't been to?!

I'm travelling north to Calais next Monday/Tuesday, and it's a toss-up between the FKK Lancelot Club at Offenburg, nr. Strasbourg (much enjoyed before, see separate post), and places like this one in Belgium.

My last visit to a place in Belgium was okay, but a bit mechanical/commercial. A covered oral, by a nice girl, but not what I had hoped for. After the uninspired oral, a too vigorous and desperate wank. Collapse of stout party. Ignominious retreat.

Lancelot, on the other hand was wonderful, with a memorable bare blow job to completion administered by a lovely red haired Russian girl. We had no common language between us, which was a shame, but the encounter was exceptional (for me, anyway).

Life being what it is, if I go back she won't be there, and even if she is, it won't be the same.

Advice please.

I think you should take one for the team, and go and check one of these new places In Belgium out. :)

If you want to go as far as Gent try ;

http://www.instituutelle.be/

I can recommend Nana (Thai) :), have also heard good things about Luna :eek:, also Thai. But phone bookings recommended !

I've been there a few times, nice house on the inside. The long shower has 2 showers so both you and the girl can shower together beforehand. Had a good time most times, only once in around 6 visits its been average. Haven't been there the last 2 years so no recent experience.

Mouscron is about an hour from Brussels if I remember- seemed a small town when I changed trains there on the way to Ypres.

So, I decided to re-visit the FKK Lancelot Club in Offenburg, Germany, and then try the Institut Eve in Mouscron, Belgium the following day on the way back to Calais.

My return visit to the FKK club was an improvement on the first, simply because this time I knew the ropes. I checked in (50 euros gets you entry, plus a big clean fluffy towel, a pair of slippers and a key to a locker and separate small safe for cash, etc.) I stripped off, donned the towel and set off into the club, trying to fasten the key on its plastic bracelet as I went. Two steps later a girl comes up to help, suggesting I buy her a piccolo (a quarter bottle of Champagne (genuine, Laurent Perrier) for 40 euros). This was a bit sudden, as this time I wanted to spend a little time and see more of the club and what went on. No problem; the girls obviously try to get you to spend money, but it causes no offence if you put it off.

There were roughly 20 men throughout the club and about the same number of girls, with various chattings-up, loungings around, and disappearings into the private rooms for unseen action. Mens ages varied widely, from, I guess late twenties up to 60+, and believe me, if you are worried about your figure, don't be! Beer, sausages and potato dumplings make the mature German a striking figure. No wonder the towels they give out are large.

The girls are of all types, but invariable slim or slimmish, very good looking (I guess 6 to 9 on a 1 to 10 scale), and up to around 40 in age. All are topless with G strings, and some tottered about in stupidly high heels. In my opinion.

As it was a lovely warm sunny afternoon I decided to go and sit by the pool. There were three or four other blokes there, two stretched out completely naked. The serious picking-up action takes place around the bar area inside, but while I sat in the sun a couple of girls came up to chat. I don't speak German, but can offer French or English. We got by OK. Neither girl was really my 'type', and that's perfectly all right. That is one of the best features of the FKK scene. You can make a selection at leisure, and without pressure, real or imagined. The second one was a bit more persistent than the first, pulling a chair over and sitting down opposite then leaning forward to feel my cock through the towel as she asked me what I wanted. I wanted OWO/CIM. She didn't do the second bit, but felt me up quite enticingly as she said she would make me very happy. I resisted the temptation and stayed put. Both girls were Bulgarian, and I formed an impression that they were there for business only. Some of the other girls seemed to mix business with pleasure a bit more.

On my own again, one of the two naked blokes got up and came over, wrapping his towel round himself before sitting down quite near me. I didn't react, but my guess is that some sort of MMF scene might have been in the air.

After a bit I decided to go back inside a get a beer. This is when I encountered Doria, a Polish beauty of, I guess, 25 or so. A natural blonde, a real looker, long hair tied up, full figured but very trim. Just how I like 'em. She had a little English and a little French and we got on just fine. We quickly established that OWO and CIM were perfectly OK. Going to a private room means getting a key for 50 euros, and the CIM is an extra, for 60 euros, which is all settled up afterwards. Doria told me that Polish girls were the best in the world at sex, followed by Russian girls. I remembered afterwards that one of my all time favourite massage girls at a place in Store Street, off Tottenham Court Road was Polish, by the name of Dorothy, so maybe Doria is right.

Anyway I passed an utterly delightful hour or so in her company, which will remain up there for me as one of the great punts in a shamefully long career of punting.

It has been said elsewhere that the FKK scene is special. There really isn't anything like it in the UK, or anywhere elase in my experience (which does not extend outside Europe or the US).

I had now spent about two hours at the club, and it was time to go. I will add the next stage of the story later.

Good report Gordonh, some girls can be pushy for sessions, I have found these tend to be the not so good service minded sharks, as they don't get the repeat business from regulars, the good ones usually are the ladies who are constantly busy, and can be hard to meet on a busy night.

Is OWO a standard service at Lancelot? Is beer free and what's the food like?

I'm headed back to NRW next week, will probaly go back to Samya for a day. :P

Good report Gordonh, some girls can be pushy for sessions, I have found these tend to be the not so good service minded sharks, as they don't get the repeat business from regulars, the good ones usually are the ladies who are constantly busy, and can be hard to meet on a busy night.

Yes, my guess is that the girls who wander around (at Lancelot, anyway, I don't know about other places) pushing for business are less 'hot' than those who are men magnets. I couldn't have done better than Doria. She just oozed sex appeal, loved doing it, and had a mission to give pleasure. I felt a bit guilty about not buying her a piccolo, but topped up her fee to make amends. She laughed when I said it was because of 'no Champagne'.

I think OWO is a standard service, but not every girl will do CIM. Non-alc beer and other soft drinks were free, but proper beer was 6 euros a bottle. I didn't quite sort out the alcoholic drinks rule; it seemed to be expected that if you bought a beer, you bought the girl you were with a piccolo. I didn't go along with this, and it didn't appear to be a problem.

Belgium, by the way, turned out to be wasted journey. I got to the Eve Institut, only to realise I had been there before (reported in another thread) and had had a mediocre time. Realising it could not possibly compare with the previous day's experiences at Lancelot I decided to give it a miss and visit the area near Ypres where my grandfather had been a medic in WW1.

The good thing about this forum is to be able to share these experiences! I think one or two mates would be interested, but I daren't reveal my discreet occasional puntings in case I'm wrong!

Oh ok, at least you had a good time at Lancelot. :P

Nice report from Gordon, although he didn't mention the food. There is none, unless you ask then they rustle up a pizza. Frozen one in a micro-wave I think. Thats what it was like in June anyway. OWO was standard with the 2 girls I saw.

If you like some decent grub, which is a good idea if you are staying at the place a long time, head off to Parksauna Residenz. Food is ala carte, there was a choice of 9 different dishes. As you are in NRW its worth a visit if you have your own transport. Its not far from Cologne, but in a small village so not much public transport.

Apparently it used to be an Embassy.

I went on a Monday and arrived around 1pm. Never a good time as a lot of girls are still resting after the weekend. It did pick up around 6pm, as I was leaving at 7:30 there were a few really good looking girls who had just arrived. OWO was included. I had an average 1/2 session with a coloured girl, Brazilian I think. Then a cracking 1 hour with a Thai girl, who was an expert in the art of sensual b2b massage.

The place itself is much nicer than Samya, just as the photos show. There are seperate smoking areas, which Samya doesn't have. Well it does but they aren't used by the non smoking girls. I went to Samya a few days before PSR, and the smoke in the bar was really offputting. The line up wasn't great for a Thursday evening either, but perhaps I'm getting too fussy.

PSR is

Nice report from Gordon, although he didn't mention the food. There is none, unless you ask then they rustle up a pizza. Frozen one in a micro-wave I think. Thats what it was like in June anyway. OWO was standard with the 2 girls I saw.

If you like some decent grub, which is a good idea if you are staying at the place a long time, head off to Parksauna Residenz. Food is ala carte, there was a choice of 9 different dishes. As you are in NRW its worth a visit if you have your own transport. Its not far from Cologne, but in a small village so not much public transport.

Apparently it used to be an Embassy.

I went on a Monday and arrived around 1pm. Never a good time as a lot of girls are still resting after the weekend. It did pick up around 6pm, as I was leaving at 7:30 there were a few really good looking girls who had just arrived. OWO was included. I had an average 1/2 session with a coloured girl, Brazilian I think. Then a cracking 1 hour with a Thai girl, who was an expert in the art of sensual b2b massage.

The place itself is much nicer than Samya, just as the photos show. There are seperate smoking areas, which Samya doesn't have. Well it does but they aren't used by the non smoking girls. I went to Samya a few days before PSR, and the smoke in the bar was really offputting. The line up wasn't great for a Thursday evening either, but perhaps I'm getting too fussy.

PSR is

If John Lewis opened a brothel, it might look like this...

;)

It is a very nice set-up. Not forgetting the indoor jacuzzi and small pool in the bar with the big screen. If I won the lottery my new pad would also look something like this. But not in an industrial estate.

Did you manage to have a pre-session cuddle/snog in the jacuzzi? I found it a huge turn-on. Not all girls like it as it can smug their makeup/get hair wet etc. I've managed it at Lancelot's sister place www.fkk66.com in their outside jacuzzi and at Finca Erotica. Both girls treated it as none counting time for the session, a bit like the blowjob in the cinema before going to the room.

Yes I've heard about Parksauna, I was planning on visiting last year, mainly because a Samya girl I know had moved there, she has since moved back to Samya, saying that business wasn't as good at Parksauna, but It looks a great club. I will have a hire car next week, so might pop over there, or just go Samya. When I was at Samya In June I had one session with a sexy Finn, but I must be getting fussy, as thought all the Romanian girls looked the same to me.

I guess the clubs do look good, plenty of

;)

Did you manage to have a pre-session cuddle/snog in the jacuzzi?.

There are several ideas I have for a future visit. On my first visit I managed to get Marie to join me in the shower, which is one of my faves. Being intimately soaped and, OK, wanked, while soapily feeling one's way around a female form takes a lot of beating. In my opinion. Unfortunately on my recent visit my new best friend and fuck buddy Doria wouldn't play; fair enough, her makeup was perfect, and showers and makeup don't mix.