Guest jingeballicks

two-girl overload

11 posts in this topic

Is it just me or . . . when I've got one girl sat on my face, reaching over and tweaking my nipples . . . and another girl sucking my cock with a finger probing my arse . . . and I've got a boob in one hand, and the other's stroking a clit . . . my senses become much too generalised and I end up not actually noticing what a great time I'm having. I'm overloading my nervous system instead of, for instance, concentrating on the wonderful feelings in my cock.

So I end up with a rather bland experience.

Does anyone else have this problem?

jingeballicks

Is it just me or . . . when I've got one girl sat on my face, reaching over and tweaking my nipples . . . and another girl sucking my cock with a finger probing my arse . . . and I've got a boob in one hand, and the other's stroking a clit . . . my senses become much too generalised and I end up not actually noticing what a great time I'm having. I'm overloading my nervous system instead of, for instance, concentrating on the wonderful feelings in my cock.

jingeballicks

Stick with one then!

I'm overloading my nervous system

Yes, threesomes can be manic, but there is nothing quite like two tongues sliding up and down your todger. I had a threesome in 2006 and I can still summon up that image in crystal-clear clarity even now. :o

jingeballicks

I do...............................then I wake up. :o

I actually have the same problem, if I have too many things going on at once I tend to blot one out and concentrate on the most pleasurable, but then I feel like it's a bit of a wasted effort on his part.

What ever happened to a good old simple shag? :o

Having said that, I do love being party to threesomes (and moresomes) just because it's exciting! ;)

Great first post!

And yes, you have a point :o

jingeballicks

No not me !

The first time I tried this it was one of the most incredible and intensely pleasurable and enjoyable experiences of my life............................all those nerve endings 'firing'....................all those endorphins ;):D..................and the 2nd, 3rd, 4th and other times after this were and ARE STILL almost as good as the first !

So if this is a 'bland experience'...........please.........give me a life that is bland :o

jingeballicks

Life is tough.

I've had a few two girl punts and I must confess they all seemed to turn out like the OP. There just seems to be too much going on to get the maximum of pleasure out of it. The first couple of times, I thought it was just due to it being so different so I had to try a few more but now I stick with one girl and find it more pleasurable. Others may vary but for me the ability to concentrate on what you are doing and what is being done to you just seems to heighten the experience.

It takes all sorts though!!

BaZ

I've had a few two girl punts and I must confess they all seemed to turn out like the OP. There just seems to be too much going on to get the maximum of pleasure out of it. The first couple of times, I thought it was just due to it being so different so I had to try a few more but now I stick with one girl and find it more pleasurable. Others may vary but for me the ability to concentrate on what you are doing and what is being done to you just seems to heighten the experience.

It takes all sorts though!!

BaZ

Wow :):confused:!!

I'm really surprised at this and feel very lucky to have consistently had such a truly 'earth moving' time (:eek:) whenever I've booked a 2 girl service.

(Maybe its something more for the occasionally, but happily, lazy selfish punter like me who really enjoys just lying there while the girls 'work their magic' ! :) )

I have to say that I enjoy threesomes(at least once per year).The thing I allow is time-at least 2 hours in the room.It's also important that the ladies are compatible with each other.I also prefer older ladies,who are not as frenetic as the younger ones.Dinner forst helps.I DO remember most of my threesome;a couple in a good deal of detail.