Dreamweaverman

Any advantage of having Facebook account?

19 posts in this topic

I don't have Facebook account

I am planing to open an account under my punternet alias name for sexual adventure

Has any advantage of having Facebook account to have sexual adventure and connecting peoples who have similar interest etc or just waste of time and effort

Advice highly appreciated

many thanks

I'm not sure if people use facebook for our type of shenanigans, (someone can correct me if I'm wrong). The core function of facebook and the reason why it was popular before applications and all that crap became available was the ability to share photographs, tag people in them and write comments about them. Thus you can instantly see all the photos which you appear in that have been posted by yourself and members of your network. What this boils down to is documenting trivial events and commenting about them.

I do not see how this would be useful in a punting context as facebook is not geared towards anonymity. The site focuses on extroverted self promotion which is where it's content comes from.

There are some 'adult contact' groups on facebook but I havent joined them and have no idea if its at all worthwhile.

There was a famous case a while back of a very attractive young girl who very publicly used her fb profile to advertise that she was available for and looking to have 'no strings' sex with any number of men she happened to fancy.

She wasnt a wg and didnt charge the guys for sleeping with her, however the story got into the tabloids and the admins at fb closed her account and banned her - not before she'd managed to clock up quite a number of 'sexual conquests'.

(this link doesnt refer to the same girl I'd heard about but another one who seems to have done a similar thing)

http://www.newsoftheworld.co.uk/news/150070/Bar-girl-bedded-200-men-after-surfing-web-for-sex-with-strangers.html

It sounds like she met them on dating sites, go their email adresses then checked them out on facebook, I've done the same. If the person uses the same email adress for both dating sites and facebook you can find them on there. However if you want full info on them you usually have to become their 'friend', I have some swinging friends on facebook, one from the world of punting, I am however single and pretty open about my sex and social life so no one amongst my 'ordinary' friends would be shocked to find out about the others. It depends on how open you want to be about your sexuality.

you might as well just join the adult spinoffs of facebook instead, such as the one which has the famous f word instead of face. There's reviews around on these sort of sites so you can have look and find information if there's point to joining.

There is the punters version of Facebook.

Punterbook, which essentially does the same thing. You may want to look at that before signing up to facebook.

There is the punters version of Facebook.

Punterbook, which essentially does the same thing. You may want to look at that before signing up to facebook.

The whole ethos behind Facebook is social networking to which you share photos and interact with friends. In what way does Punterbook differ from Punternet ?

FB can be totally anonymous-think of a name, set up a hotmail account and away you go.

Will look at punterbook as well.

i have a fb account that i use to join groups that are against and those that support sex work,those that are against i like to troll a bit but get found out!

I'd be wary of using Facebook for this sort of purpose given its track record on privacy issues.

Hi,

Facebook, hmmmmm. I know quite a few individuals that this social networking site has caused many problems for. This is mainly because they use the same FB account for family and the sex scene as well !! It could spell trouble, just be careful folks !! Or if you're like me, avoid it !!

BD

Hi,

Facebook, hmmmmm. I know quite a few individuals that this social networking site has caused many problems for. This is mainly because they use the same FB account for family and the sex scene as well !! It could spell trouble, just be careful folks !! Or if you're like me, avoid it !!

BD

I love Facebook as you know BD :rolleyes: but I am careful that the people I have on it that I know from this industry are trusted and not just added without me knowing them very well!

Also it helps that everyone I am close to knows what my job is anyway ;)

I had one for a while but to be honest it was a waste of time business wise so ditched it. Not sure how it fares for punter use

Beth

I can't see FB being any use for punting to be honest.

I have a FB account in a false name where I talk to ladies I have visited but about none sexual matters. Sometimes we send private messages to each other, but we never mention the sex side of their life in public. It a bit if thrill, I suppose.

I have a FB account in a false name where I talk to ladies I have visited but about none sexual matters. Sometimes we send private messages to each other, but we never mention the sex side of their life in public. It a bit if thrill, I suppose.

You talk to them on their real FB accounts or their working girl accounts?

You talk to them on their real FB accounts or their working girl accounts?

Their everyday. none SP accounts. We talk about the usual banal things like shopping, clubbing, etc. I've got to see their families and we talk about none sexual things. One of them is married and her husband knows what she does, the other is single and her sister and brother in law knows what she does.

A third is not on FB, but I know her real name and 'real' email address. Partner knows about me and we generally stick to none sexual things.

I don't have Facebook account

I am planing to open an account under my punternet alias name for sexual adventure

Has any advantage of having Facebook account to have sexual adventure and connecting peoples who have similar interest etc or just waste of time and effort

Advice highly appreciated

many thanks

Great idea!!!!

Ace Ventura Likes this..(thumbs up)

Dreamweaver was tagged in photo with Ace Ventura entering brothel,

Ace Ventura Punt Detective is now friends with Melons Marie,

Great idea!!!!

Ace Ventura Likes this..(thumbs up)

Dreamweaver was tagged in photo with Ace Ventura entering brothel,

Ace Ventura Punt Detective is now friends with Melons Marie,

Ace Ventura Punt Detective just commented on Galahad's status..

Edited by Ace ventura punt detective