WykeTyke

How often ...

24 posts in this topic

Recently, as I was leaving, a lady said to me, in a quite effervescent/flirty voice, 'Please come again'. I grinned and replied 'I bet you say that to all the guys'. She looked me in the eye and said in a sudden very serious tone of voice, 'oh no, not most of them'. At first I was taken back, but quite quickly I felt pretty chuffed, but it also got me wondering.

So Ladies, a few questions.

How often do you think to yourself I really hope he returns, not just for the money but because you also enjoyed the time, and how often do you think I really hope he doesn't return.

I predict they want clean, hygenic, high paying customers to come back all the time. On the other hand they probably want dirty and unclean men to never return.

that is my prediction.

I predict they want clean, hygenic, high paying customers to come back all the time. On the other hand they probably want dirty and unclean men to never return.

that is my prediction.

You would be right!!!! :) xxx

that is my prediction.

-1 for comprehension.

that is my prediction.

#

That is totally right.....:) and I do love your name :eek:

So Ladies, a few questions.

How often do you think to yourself I really hope he returns, not just for the money but because you also enjoyed the time, and how often do you think I really hope he doesn't return.

When I used to work at Hod, I would say the results were about even, but now I am working independently, I find that 90% of my clients are really nice and I most certainly do look forward to spending quality time with them. ;)

That said, the other 10% are not too awful, just a bit challenging sometimes, in one way or another! :rolleyes:

When I used to work at Hod, I would say the results were about even, but now I am working independently, I find that 90% of my clients are really nice and I most certainly do look forward to spending quality time with them. ;)

That said, the other 10% are not too awful, just a bit challenging sometimes, in one way or another! :rolleyes:

That is really interesting you say that, can you think of any particular reason why? There is a different attitude on clients that use parlours?, or just that you have more time to be relaxed with clients as you are under no pressure to vacate rooms or take the next booking?

S x

recently, as i was leaving, a lady said to me, in a quite effervescent/flirty voice, 'please come again'. I grinned and replied 'i bet you say that to all the guys'. She looked me in the eye and said in a sudden very serious tone of voice, 'oh no, not most of them'. At first i was taken back, but quite quickly i felt pretty chuffed, but it also got me wondering.

So ladies, a few questions.

How often do you think to yourself i really hope he returns, not just for the money but because you also enjoyed the time, and how often do you think i really hope he doesn't return.

sucker :rolleyes::D:d

sucker :rolleyes::D:d

Why would call the OP a Sucker?

I would say on a new client, If I had 4 new clients a day, I would want an 3 of them to return.

so I agree about 90% of my clients returning ;)

When I used to work at Hod, I would say the results were about even, but now I am working independently, I find that 90% of my clients are really nice and I most certainly do look forward to spending quality time with them. :cool:

That said, the other 10% are not too awful, just a bit challenging sometimes, in one way or another! :confused:

Totally agree here Felicity :eek: xxx

That is really interesting you say that, can you think of any particular reason why? There is a different attitude on clients that use parlours?, or just that you have more time to be relaxed with clients as you are under no pressure to vacate rooms or take the next booking?

S x

I find the same thing Sabrina. I would say it is a mixture of all of the above- The two are very different experiences altogether xxx

I discount all compliments received, with something on the lines of "well, it's nice of you to say it, anyway". . It's part of the service and most of the time it doesn't mean anything.

90% of the ladies met in the last 10 years have asked me to come back to visit them... :cool:

OK, I am (reasonably) young and very fit (at least they say so), but I am not a cleaning maniac neither a high spender :confused:... most of all I think it is down to a matter of respect and trying to make the lady experience as much as enjoyable as yours!

I discount all compliments received, with something on the lines of "well, it's nice of you to say it, anyway". . It's part of the service and most of the time it doesn't mean anything.

Sort of punting equivalent of "Have a nice day" you mean?

Recently, as I was leaving, a lady said to me, in a quite effervescent/flirty voice, 'Please come again'. I grinned and replied 'I bet you say that to all the guys'. She looked me in the eye and said in a sudden very serious tone of voice, 'oh no, not most of them'. At first I was taken back, but quite quickly I felt pretty chuffed, but it also got me wondering.

Well yes I agree you have to take any compliment with a pinch of salt but the lady was really only saying to the OP that as he wasnt one of the bad ones, she would be happy to see him again, so if thats a compliment, then I believe she meant it.

I raised this on a thread last year and was jumped on by a few of the girls here who were of the view that any positive comment like ' I would be happy to see you again ' was very dangerous as it could be misinterpeted by the punter as showing real interest in him and he might end up being a stalker ! I thought this was way over the top but the girls were quite adamant.

Sort of punting equivalent of "Have a nice day" you mean?

That's always been my assumption about similar comments because, they do seem routine, which was behind my initial response. It was the riposte that took me back, it was said quickly in such a way it seemed quiet genuinely from the heart. Perhaps 'most' was really just the sort of thoughtless superlative we all use from time to time, maybe she had a difficult day.

When I used to work at Hod, I would say the results were about even, but now I am working independently, I find that 90% of my clients are really nice and I most certainly do look forward to spending quality time with them. :eek:

That said, the other 10% are not too awful, just a bit challenging sometimes, in one way or another! :confused:

That's interesting, thanks. It was a parlour but I do visit both parlours and independents, perhaps the indies have got me well trained :cool:

It seems like you are saying the groups are, a large group you are happy to see and a small group you are indifferent, rather than unhappy about.

That's always been my assumption about similar comments because, they do seem routine, which was behind my initial response. It was the riposte that took me back, it was said quickly in such a way it seemed quiet genuinely from the heart. Perhaps 'most' was really just the sort of thoughtless superlative we all use from time to time, maybe she had a difficult day.

Wgs can be quick witted too you know. :confused:

(Actually, many I've met are very quick witted which for me is part of the fun. :cool:)

B

Well yes I agree you have to take any compliment with a pinch of salt but the lady was really only saying to the OP that as he wasnt one of the bad ones, she would be happy to see him again, so if thats a compliment, then I believe she meant it.

I raised this on a thread last year and was jumped on by a few of the girls here who were of the view that any positive comment like ' I would be happy to see you again ' was very dangerous as it could be misinterpeted by the punter as showing real interest in him and he might end up being a stalker ! I thought this was way over the top but the girls were quite adamant.

Thinking about it, my previous assumption, was that most punters were OK, with a few 'good ones' and a few 'bad one', a sort of bell curve. This event made me question that assumption. It was like this lady was putting punters into two groups those she wanted to see again and those she did not, and at that point the group she didn't want to see again was much larger than the group she did. I hoped the ladies here could help with some insight, even though there are probably as many views on this as working ladies.

On your second point. This is a venue I have visited many times over years. The majority of the ladies probably know that even though I do have my favourites/regulars there is no danger of that.

Don't most WGs say "please come again"?

I've only been with 4 WGs and they have all said it. I'm not particularly good in bed, nor am i hung or good looking. My first 2 were a little awkward as well, as i was very nervous.

I think, as long as your not a smelly jerk, they almost always say it.

S x

I find that most of my clients now, book well in advance, giving themselves plenty of time to be fully prepared and to really appreciate their time with me. :confused:

This in turn, affords me the ability to fill my diary with advanced bookings and allow for adequate breaks.

That's not to say that the "I'll be there in 10 minutes" clients are a pain, as I am also happy to see them, when availability allows.

I guess what I am saying, is, that as I don't advertise, as such, my clients either already know me or have researched me and therefore have a good idea of what they will be getting, making the whole experience a lot more relaxed and a lot more fun!

When I worked at Hod, (before the appoinments only system), 50% of my business was "walk ins", so perhaps this is this group that may be the most unprepared and thus most unliked.

That's interesting, thanks. It was a parlour but I do visit both parlours and independents, perhaps the indies have got me well trained :confused:

It seems like you are saying the groups are, a large group you are happy to see and a small group you are indifferent, rather than unhappy about.

Correct! :cool:

I also take a compliment with a pinch of salt but appreciate the fact that the lady has taken the effort to say something nice and look like she means it. It may be that the WG assumes (correctly i my case) that compliments are thin on the ground back home and a bit of a confidence boost is a pleasant thing.

I have been complimented on everything from the size of my dick to behaving like a gent (and everything in between) and have felt good about it.

I complimented a female colleague on how great her hair looked, in a completely straightforward way once and she told me the next day that it had made her feel good for the rest of the day. That sort of thing is good for the soul and possibly business too.

Oh and my dick ain't that big, apparently it is "just the right size", bless them, I will settle for that!

I'm a licker not a sucker.

Good for You... you tell him !!