Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
pythagoras

High Wycombe Brothel Convictions

6 posts in this topic

will be intresting to see if any one from here knew about this place as i didnt lol its quite close to my home, but i dont visit these sort of places.

will be intresting to see if any one from here knew about this place as i didnt lol its quite close to my home, but i dont visit these sort of places.
The other site has carried a number of intriguing profiles on High Wycombe-based lovelies for some time now. As I live in London, I have pondered but then decided that it too easy to get on the tube/bus to TOFTT and report. This place does not sound like it is the same one that the other site damsels frequent but I'm just as glad I never tried to find out.

I know of the guy involved but never met him, invited me to go and work there for a day but felt he was too creepy. He used to advertise on local free ads on line and the local yellow ads paper as well as swingers sites on his own as a Bi male

Sarah

They've been sentenced now.

He got one year. She got a 9 month suspended prison sentence and community service.

http://www.bucksfreepress.co.uk/news/8473051.Couple_sentenced_for_running_brothel/

There is always something odd about these cases! Why was this one raided and prosecuted, and not the other one, one puzzles. Often one of the accused is shewn (or just suggested) to be a "bad person" in some other way, and here there are firearms charges as well, which attracted a consecutive sentence, but, surely, illegal possession of firearms is one of the Blair gangs' "government by tabloid" knee-jerks, with a mandatory minimum sentence of five years, isn't it?