Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
talljoe

Mums away, want to play?

15 posts in this topic

I contacted a beautiful 20 year old girl on the other site a few weeks back, and had a very nice time with her which she seemed to enjoy as well.:eek:

It turned out to be a parlour type situation with just one girl there per day. A week later she was thrown out and her profile stolen with 9 excellent reports and her pics on it! She said the other girl, the bosses girlfriend, was jealous, as the girl i saw was getting all the bookings which didn't surprise me, having seen pics of the other girl.

'My' girl sent me texts explaining this and offered to see me at her home. The problem is that she is still living at home with her mother who doesn't know what she is doing!:confused: I have just received a text to say mum is away until Sunday if I am free.

I just don't fancy the idea. What if mum returns home early?:cool:

What do you guys think, and would you take the risk?

I contacted a beautiful 20 year old girl on the other site a few weeks back, and had a very nice time with her which she seemed to enjoy as well.:eek:

It turned out to be a parlour type situation with just one girl there per day. A week later she was thrown out and her profile stolen with 9 excellent reports and her pics on it! She said the other girl, the bosses girlfriend, was jealous, as the girl i saw was getting all the bookings which didn't surprise me, having seen pics of the other girl.

'My' girl sent me texts explaining this and offered to see me at her home. The problem is that she is still living at home with her mother who doesn't know what she is doing!:confused: I have just received a text to say mum is away until Sunday if I am free.

I just don't fancy the idea. What if mum returns home early?:cool:

I'm not a 'guy', but if here mum doesn't know what she does she would probably think you were a boyfriend. I should imagine that she will be fairly sure that her mum is away until Sunday to have made the offer, perhaps her mother is abroad so unlikely to return un-announced.

What if mum returns home early?:confused:

Yes. Why not? If her mum is due back on Sunday then the chances of her returning back early and whilst you are there must be very slim?

Get a hotel room, perhaps on a 'day' rate? If you do go to her, dress smartish and carry a clip-board?

You could try for the mother/daughter combo........

Or would that be inappropriate?

Might make it more exciting!

Could make it into a role play. The high school boyfriend, the milk man, repair man, etc, etc

If she is confident enough to offer then I would say go for it mate.

HOWEVER, this young lady is playing with fire by bringing clients back to her Mothers house.

I just hope she has asbestos fingers :confused:

I worked from my mothers house while mum worked/went on holiday, the difference was she knew about it. As far as she was concerned she didn't care what happened whilst she was out aslong as I and her belongings were safe. :confused:

Depends on how discreet you are and the type of neighbourhood.

What if one of the neighbours sees (and tells her mum), and you're not the only guy who comes round to her house?

I personally, wouldn't take the risk. I'd do what pabulum says and get a hotel room. She's willing to see you at her house, so I don't think she would refuse doing an outcall instead.

Yes I hope she's careful who she Invites to her house.

But If you do go for It, maybe a bit of role play, like "I'm the plumber come to fix your dish washer" "but we don't have a dish washer" "Ok then lets fuck" :confused:

Don't worry about the mum, she might be a Vorderman, If not just shin down the drain pipe and over the garden fence. :cool:

Get a hotel room, perhaps on a 'day' rate? If you do go to her, dress smartish and carry a clip-board?
Spot on! The Hoxton still lets out five 'day rooms' daily between 1000-1600 for £19 (a room that go for over £100 overnight) IF you can plan far enough ahead to be able to get one. Otherwise, several hotels very near Heathrow let out 'day rooms' for

Last time I availed myself of a similar opportunity during the rest break, I ended up looking at the family photos. Several members of the family looked well capable of snapping me in two.... it gave me pause for thought.

Otherwise, several hotels very near Heathrow let out 'day rooms' for

I maybe should have said that I live in Devon and the lady just over the border in Cornwall, so hotels at Heathrow not terribly practical i'm afraid.

Thanks for trying to help.

I've decided not to take up her offer, and i don't like meeting in hotels, so will get my fun elsewhere for the time being.

Personally I think you're daft, she's the one who's taking the risk, you're just going there for a hour or two of paid shagging.