diceman

skinny blonde

17 posts in this topic

wonder if anyone knows where i can find a skinny slutty tallish blonde? whats more she has to have lily white skin and a sort of council house type of girl, this really turns me on, any ideas?

wonder if anyone knows where i can find a skinny slutty tallish blonde? whats more she has to have lily white skin and a sort of council house type of girl, this really turns me on, any ideas?

Any ladies on the board putting their hands up ? :confused:

I think we need a bit more detail, just to be sure.

Not me before you get ideas!

I just thought I'd ask.

What constitutes a "council house" girl.

I know a few girls who live in or have lived in council houses, who are intelligent, socially responsible and beautiful- inside and outside, and of course there is many a drug riddled skank who born and bred of a mortgaged house.

I'm confused about your council house type of girl.

I think youve been watching too much 'shameless':)

I just thought I'd ask.

I know a few girls who live in or have lived in council houses, who are intelligent, socially responsible and beautiful- inside and outside, and of course there is many a drug riddled skank who born and bred of a mortgaged house.

Me too - I don't know what a council type girl is and am very intrigued! What is your definition? I googled it, but to no avail....

OH - and you posted it in the wrong forum! Opppps

There's one lady who works in a cafe not far from here..... She is as you describe and serves up a great bacon sarnie !!

There's one lady who works in a cafe not far from here..... She is as you describe and serves up a great bacon sarnie !!

and a saucy smile ?

Benefits forum?? :confused::P;)

ps. no offense intended, in case those on benefits took offense :cool:

What you need to do is buy some Reebok Classics, some chav clothing from JJB Sports and borrow a staffordshire bull terrier. If you can lay your hands on a lowered Corsa or Renault Clio then that's a bonus. Get some drum n bass or dub step 'toooons', then drive to your nearest McDonalds Drive Thru and wait.

The girl of YOUR dreams will soon come a flocking. For a chicken mcnugget she'll probably nosh you off too !

What you need to do is buy some Reebok Classics, some chav clothing from JJB Sports and borrow a staffordshire bull terrier. If you can lay your hands on a lowered Corsa or Renault Clio then that's a bonus. Get some drum n bass or dub step 'toooons', then drive to your nearest McDonalds Drive Thru and wait.

The girl of YOUR dreams will soon come a flocking. For a chicken mcnugget she'll probably nosh you off too !

Feeling sarcastic today are we LOL

da da da da i'm 'lovin' it

Oh boy, this thread's hilarious!!

"...For a chicken mcnugget she'll probably nosh you off too" ...L M A O!!!

...what would he get for a full quarter pounder meal deal, and would 'with cheese' be a clincher? lol

All sounds like Chloe Mafia with bleached skin, and wearing a shellsuit!! lol

Nik

Me too - I don't know what a council type girl is and am very intrigued! What is your definition? I googled it, but to no avail....

OH - and you posted it in the wrong forum! Opppps

I dont have a definition? or is your post directed at the original poster?

I just thought I'd ask.

Have to say i agree with you here.xx

I think youve been watching too much 'shameless':)

Most definatley, now we know what HE is doing while we are watching it lol.xx(spank spank)

Oh gawd, sounds like you may have had the pleasure yourselves lol.xx

Nosh is a word that i had never heard till i moved to MK and enquired as to why a new friend refered to the girl down the road as Nosher lol.xx

Up in edinburgh they are referred to as schemeys, from the original term for council estates, housing schemes. I too am partial to the type, the sort who could be handy in a fracas in a kebab shop after closing time. Most edinburgh saunas employ at least one example of the species.

and a saucy smile ?

Lol :) No, Frankly she is not HP... but she looks like she could be Pure Filth !!

I know what you want

I loved seeing sluts at one time especially skinny ones

after a few years it faded away

(that particular fancy)