Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
BigMig

Meeting Places

3 posts in this topic

Hi,

I'm rather nervously arranging my first booking with a lady this Friday and she has agreed to travel to meet me.

Just put of interest, where do people normally meet ? She has agreed to meet me at my place but, on reflection, I'm more inclined to book a local hotel as it would then be neutral ground.

Any thoughts/advice ?

Thanks

Steve

Hi,

I'm rather nervously arranging my first booking with a lady this Friday and she has agreed to travel to meet me.

Just put of interest, where do people normally meet ? She has agreed to meet me at my place but, on reflection, I'm more inclined to book a local hotel as it would then be neutral ground.

Any thoughts/advice ?

Thanks

Steve

Hi Steve,

Provided you've done your research and the lady concerned has some good reports and a good reputation, then it really doesn't matter where you meet.

Discretion will be paramount to her too, but if you think you really will be too nervous to enjoy the appointment at your own place, then perhaps a hotel is best for your first time.

Have fun. :)

Hi,

Thanks for your reply. The lady I've booked is from 'the other site' and has got lots of feedback of there and has got a few reports of Punternet so, fingers crossed, everything will go ok.

Steve