Guest Xenia

Question for the girls who are working/worked in the parlour..

9 posts in this topic

...or agency, as well for anybody else who might know.

I more or less know how the parlour and agencies operates, but only from this forum. Ok, I did worked in parlour for one day, when I was already established Indie, just to find out what is like, because curiosity took the better of me, but never again! Gosh! this girls are doing a Stirling jobs there!

The question is. What do you do when particular client booked you, and when he appeared in a parlour (or in in you apartment/hotel in the case with agenceis) you realised you already seen him before, and based on previous experience you don't want to attend him again?

I understand when you independent, there is a quite high possibility you know who the client is, when he contact you again, because you either recognise his voice and manner, his telephone number, email address, etc, and always can refuse appointment, if you don't want to see him again. However its not always possible to do for the girls who work in parlour or agency, because bookings are mostly taken either by maid, other girls or person in the agency.

When this client turn up in the parlour, do you suggest him to see other available girls? Still can't see how its possible, if only to upset client, especially if he booked you, not somebody else. Do you just get on with it through your teeth? Well: as you see I am absolutely clueless.

I know of 2 parlours, Bunny Lounge and London Retreat, where bookings are made - I don't know how they would handle this - I would guess that the WG could turn down the punter if she had a real problem.

Most parlours offer whoever is free when the punter is there, and if a girl does n't like a punter then she can make herself "not free", depending on the attitude of the boss.

My last favourite got increasingly disenchanted with a guy who paid a lot but was a constant battle - always asking for things he could not have - DFK, CIM, A, bareback, so one day she finally declined the extra hour he wanted - she-d already put up with him for an hour this time - and never saw him again - but he was very popular with the boss because he spent a lot of money. She also had a friend who found out what she did burst in demanding to see her - no chance! She and my previous favourite told me of a few other customers they would not see.

But I guess these comments apply to the more up-market end of parlours where girls are valued for being good at their job and bringing in repeat customers.

Where girls are under pressure (of whatever sort) they may find their freedom of choice is limited.

I have worked in and run a parlour and my view was if there was a good reason for not seeing him by way of his behavior etc then no problem as it was not in my interest to force a girl to entertain someone she could not give 100 per cent to and if they ever had probs with someone I was usually told after the inital visit so would know.

...or agency, as well for anybody else who might know.

I more or less know how the parlour and agencies operates, but only from this forum. Ok, I did worked in parlour for one day, when I was already established Indie, just to find out what is like, because curiosity took the better of me, but never again! Gosh! this girls are doing a Stirling jobs there!

The question is. What do you do when particular client booked you, and when he appeared in a parlour (or in in you apartment/hotel in the case with agenceis) you realised you already seen him before, and based on previous experience you don't want to attend him again?

I understand when you independent, there is a quite high possibility you know who the client is, when he contact you again, because you either recognise his voice and manner, his telephone number, email address, etc, and always can refuse appointment, if you don't want to see him again. However its not always possible to do for the girls who work in parlour or agency, because bookings are mostly taken either by maid, other girls or person in the agency.

When this client turn up in the parlour, do you suggest him to see other available girls? Still can't see how its possible, if only to upset client, especially if he booked you, not somebody else. Do you just get on with it through your teeth? Well: as you see I am absolutely clueless.

It is handled in all different ways. If the guy was rude, rough or unpleasant he will be told the truth and asked to leave. If it just a silly little thing we will have to make up some mad excuse to save the client any hurt feelings. The girls that work for us either have a maid or a girl working with them so they always have someone to do this for them.

I would imagine it would be harder as an Indie because if he works his way through your system with a different number and is now standing in your home/working apartment you really have got to balls it out with him to get rid of him. `I know I would go for the grin and bear it approach if I had someone in my home that could kick off knowing where I worked or lived.

In an Edinburgh "sauna" the punter enters, passing through the parlour, where the ladies sit to be chosen, to go to the changing room & shower. This gives any lady who spots a punter she doesn't want to see again, the chance to take her smoke break, go and put some towels in the washing machine, or whatever.

BTW - I suspect that a large part of the "thrill" that the punter gets in our saunas lies in the ability for him to select which lady will please him today, like the sultan in his harem!

BTW - I suspect that a large part of the "thrill" that the punter gets in our saunas lies in the ability for him to select which lady will please him today, like the sultan in his harem!

You've hit the nail on the head!It is a thrill even though with some parlours you know that there may only be 1 girl available even though they said there was 2 on the phone! This is generally only done by the more dodgy ones which really are hit and miss in terms of what you get.With such parlours you tend to just go along and see what happens,their rates are generally the cheapest, this usually correlates to the level of service though not always.

we have many regular clients and if one of our girls does not want to see a certain client then she does not have to, no matter how good a client he is....

The two places I have worked out both had cctv at around face level, so if one of us spotted somebdoy we didnt want to see, we had time to pop into the kitchen or wherever and not be available.

It is handled in all different ways. If the guy was rude, rough or unpleasant he will be told the truth and asked to leave.

Ok, I understand this one. My question was more about perfectly ok client, (to put the tired old cliche: "clean polite and respectful") but for some reasons, WG he booked again don't want to see him anymore.

If it just a silly little thing we will have to make up some mad excuse to save the client any hurt feelings. The girls that work for us either have a maid or a girl working with them so they always have someone to do this for them.

What this "mad" excuses might be? :(

I would imagine it would be harder as an Indie because if he works his way through your system with a different number and is now standing in your home/working apartment you really have got to balls it out with him to get rid of him. `I know I would go for the grin and bear it approach if I had someone in my home that could kick off knowing where I worked or lived.

Well: I never encountered it myself if somebody fooled me with a different phone number or different email address to accrue booking. However, I do know its happened with an indies also, but not as often as with a girls, when appointments were booked by maid or somebody else.