Frank Smith

"Gentleman"

15 posts in this topic

There I someone I am looking to see. She describes herself as high class and so on and constantly goes on in her profile how she is happy to meet up with gentlemen and her favourite gift would be "you to turn up in a suit". She mentions suits a lot of the time. My question is, are there ladies who only see people who can be typically described as a "gentleman"? If I did end up going to see her, I would just turn up in jeans, off white trainers, tshirt and a casual jacket.

Sorry, but it seems like she's rather up her own arse, I was in relationship with a WG once, she always said ZZ Top had it right with "Cause every girl crazy 'bout a sharp dressed man", a lot of truth there, I feel good when sharp dressed at times. However she, other WGs and civilians have all said being a 'Gentleman' is about far more than clothing and behaviour is more important than what you wear. Several ladies over the years have remarked that I am a natural 'gentleman', ie it's done without thought, one used to regularly see a very high in society client who behaved impeccably, but she always thought it was something he had to think about. However she said with me, (born and brought up in a Wigan council house) that it was natural for me, hold doors open, walk on the outside of the pavement, open car doors etc. These days my business is more casual, I feel more relaxed so tend to wear more relaxed clthes, however, I still treat women as ladies, (unless they request otherwise;))

There I someone I am looking to see. She describes herself as high class and so on and constantly goes on in her profile how she is happy to meet up with gentlemen and her favourite gift would be "you to turn up in a suit". She mentions suits a lot of the time. My question is, are there ladies who only see people who can be typically described as a "gentleman"? If I did end up going to see her, I would just turn up in jeans, off white trainers, tshirt and a casual jacket.

Go and see her in jeans, off white trainers, tshirt and a casual jacket, and let us know how you get on. I will be amazed if she kicks you out.

Wgs who make such stipulations in their descriptions are about as interesting to me as a weekend accountancy course in Scunthorpe

Wgs who make such stipulations in their descriptions are about as interesting to me as a weekend accountancy course in Scunthorpe

So you dont fancy double entry then?

and dont forge the old ditty

if typhoo put the T in britain, who the hell put the c*nt in scunthorpe.

(Dont get me started on Penistone)

ohher men in suits yummy and add specs and I am a happy bunny - never mine uniforms it is defo a man in suit that does it for me.

That aside it may well be away of encouraging her callers to come attired in such manor that would not draw attention to her whereas serial visitors in jeans and baseball caps may do.

Sorry, but it seems like she's rather up her own arse, I was in relationship with a WG once, she always said ZZ Top had it right with "Cause every girl crazy 'bout a sharp dressed man", a lot of truth there, I feel good when sharp dressed at times. However she, other WGs and civilians have all said being a 'Gentleman' is about far more than clothing and behaviour is more important than what you wear. Several ladies over the years have remarked that I am a natural 'gentleman', ie it's done without thought, one used to regularly see a very high in society client who behaved impeccably, but she always thought it was something he had to think about. However she said with me, (born and brought up in a Wigan council house) that it was natural for me, hold doors open, walk on the outside of the pavement, open car doors etc. These days my business is more casual, I feel more relaxed so tend to wear more relaxed clthes, however, I still treat women as ladies, (unless they request otherwise;))

Hmm. I think you're confusing the girl's preferences (WRT suits) with Frank Smith's interpretation of that to mean she likes to 'gentlemen', so it's not really fair to say she's up her own arse because of that.

However I totally agree with you that being a 'gentleman' is much more than how one is dressed. I'd add to your list standing when a woman enters the room, offering her your seat, taking her coat and there are many more besides that. All little things that happen unconsciously for some but are a great effort for others.

Still, it's worth remembering Mark Twain's adage that the clothes maketh the man. I love wearing suits but that's strictly a work thing (and yes it does get noticed), but equally I don't see anything wrong with nice jeans and a black T. But definitely no trainers. :)

B

Hmm. I think you're confusing the girl's preferences (WRT suits) with Frank Smith's interpretation of that to mean she likes to 'gentlemen', so it's not really fair to say she's up her own arse because of that.

However I totally agree with you that being a 'gentleman' is much more than how one is dressed. I'd add to your list standing when a woman enters the room, offering her your seat, taking her coat and there are many more besides that. All little things that happen unconsciously for some but are a great effort for others.

Still, it's worth remembering Mark Twain's adage that the clothes maketh the man. I love wearing suits but that's strictly a work thing (and yes it does get noticed), but equally I don't see anything wrong with nice jeans and a black T. But definitely no trainers. :)

B

It's worth remembering from the WG's point of view that the clothes don't always maketh the man. One of the most obnoxious and downright rude ignoramuses I have ever met was in a designer suit. :D

( Mind you, taking him down a peg or three was fun. :( )

She's probably just trying to make clear that she wants to see the sort of men whose jobs require them to wear suits. Whether that's reasonable on her part, or makes her appealing to you, are two different questions. I agree with G.O.D. that if you do turn up dressed casually and behave like a gentleman she's unlikely to turn you away. So if you want to find out whether she's worth it despite this oddity you'll have to take your chances.

As a general point, unrelated to dress, I try to treat women as ladies at all times, except when we're in the bedroom. Then I treat them as sluts and whores. You can't be a 'lady' or 'gentleman' in bed, even if you're in love. Fucking is supposed to dirty, and a sexy girl is never a lady round her man's cock.

That said, I like to think of myself as a sharp dresser and tend to make an effort for any date, even one where I'm paying for her services.

I always dress casual for wg's,only because it feels more comfy..when I say casual I dont mean trackies and and a hoodie but usualy a t shirt,jeans and trainers/smart trainers.As long as you arent scruffy and you are clean then all good.

Im hoping that wg's dont make assumptions based purely on a punters dress code alone.

Ok. But are there ladies who only see the business suit guy?

In Britain you identify a gentleman as such when he opens his mouth.

Excellent !! :):D:D

In Britain you identify a gentleman as such when he opens his mouth.
Bless you, Guv'nor!:)