Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Sexygod

The Scent of a Woman

29 posts in this topic

Sitting here after a punt and I can still smell her on me. It's lovely.

That is all.

That is all.

I know the feeling. I never shower after a punt. I just love the smell of her body lingering on my skin. Being single there is no need to hide the evidence of my punt when I get home.

I know the feeling. I never shower after a punt. I just love the smell of her body lingering on my skin. Being single there is no need to hide the evidence of my punt when I get home.
And it lingers in the mind even longer than it lingers on the body. I know that I should take immediate steps to insure minimum hygienic risk but it is my least favourite use of soap and water.:)

And it lingers in the mind even longer than it lingers on the body. I know that I should take immediate steps to insure minimum hygienic risk but it is my least -avourite use of soap and water.:)

Fucking is fabulous!!

It's even better when you have facial hair !! :D:D

You can taste her on the way home and, the pussy juice " permeates " your pillow ! :P

You can taste her on the way home and, the pussy juice " permeates " your pillow ! :P

That's lube :D

There was one girl and her scent seemed to permeate under my (properly clipped) fingernails and just stay there. A day (and some washes) after seeing her, I innocently touched a finger under my nose and my heart rate just soared, quickly followed by trouser action of a serious kind. Sadly, a phenomenon not repeated in recent times.

That is all.

I recall a crazy friend from Uni who one day kept smelling his finger. When I asked why he keeps doing that, he said it was inside a girl who he met the night before in night club. This was accomplished after many failed attempts. He had no plans to wash it.

That is all.

Superb comment, lets call it a branded 'PERFUME & SELL IT', LOL:cool: I know where you're coming from, and its the DOGS WOTSITS !.

its the DOGS WOTSITS !.
Mood killer! 'Dinner', 'Breakfast' or 'Breath'?

Mood killer! 'Dinner', 'Breakfast' or 'Breath'?

MOI surely not, wasn't my attention honest !. :P:D

i like walking down the street with her juice on my lips and smelling it, smiling at the memory and seeing the other sad fuckers on the street not knowing WHY I am smiling :P

i like walking down the street with her juice on my lips and smelling it, smiling at the memory and seeing the other sad fuckers on the street not knowing WHY I am smiling ;)

Nice one !! :D:D:D And licking your fingers !! :P:p

Hmmm sitting on a packed bus/tube smelling of lube/cum and juices is nit my idea of fun :-0.

Even after a vigerous shower I can still smell her on me :)

That is all.

I will always think about that family guy quote where stewie asks the dog (after he's just had sex) "What's that smell? Smells like sweat, anger and shame". And you cannot disagree with that, it is such a pleasing smell - who wants to get rid of it?

Even after a vigerous shower I can still smell her on me :)

Are you sure you dont mean "golden shower" :blink:

Not had that pleasure yet ;)

Well you would certainly still smell her on you.

Get it on your list of things to do :D

What is this smell? Is it the fishy-fanny smell, the sweaty armpit, her perfume?

No. It's sweat, anger and shame.

Got to agree, the last time I punted, I had a gentle scent of her perfume or whatever on me for hours, kept making me smile!

No. It's sweat, anger and shame.

I take it, you like you own smell?

Not unusual, I like my own smell also most of the time. Right now I smell of booze, pickled pattisons, roasted sunflower seeds (took it from the client's bird feeder tray, and fried them with salt), rye bread, fags, paper clips, dill, and lots of other things which I can't exactly place.

Ooh, but I still smell her.[inhales deeply through nose]

Women! What can you say? Who made 'em? God must have been a fuckin' genius. The hair... They say the hair is everything, you know. Have you ever buried your nose in a mountain of curls... just wanted to go to sleep forever? Or lips... and when they touched, yours were like... that first swallow of wine... after you just crossed the desert. Tits. Hoo-ah! Big ones, little ones, nipples staring right out at ya, like secret searchlights. Mmm. Legs. I don't care if they're Greek columns... or secondhand Steinways. What's between 'em... passport to heaven. I need a drink. Yes, Mr Sims, there's only two syllables in this whole wide world worth hearing: pussy. Hah! Are you listenin' to me, son? I'm givin' ya pearls here.