cumandgo

Losing all sense of time

23 posts in this topic

Just read a post by a member here who invited a WG to lose all sense of time with him on a punt. Sounds fantastic but does this at all happen in practice ? I am not talking about a situation where either or both parties are having such a good time that he/she decides to allow the punt to go on-- I am talking about where time is genuinely lost by the lady and to her incredulous surprise she is completely taken aback when she becomes conscious of the time and the hour(s) lost. ( no drink or substance abuse excuses allowed :P )

Many a time time has run away with itself during bookings, and I always say it's a very good sign.:P

Interesting. Certainly never booked a WG with that in mind....but there have been a few times where time has flown.....when having fun!!

Happened to me quite a few times: The longest was 3 hours over a 1 hour booking! That was some day, although there have been many more memorable overrunning occasions, and each was totally unexpected! :P

Nik

On the very first booking I ever took and funnilly enough also the last with the same client. On the first one it was ...Cough... Years ago, when I was young and still very innocent. First ever client, me nervous but as horny as hell, him very patient and extremely good in bed. I enjoyed both him and the situation that much all sense of time went out of the window, leaving a very worried partner and best friend sitting in the car waiting. Neither of them spoke to me for ages after that.

When I knew I was going to retire I contacted the same client and arranged a last booking with him, again it went way way over the time and that was a lovely way to finish work for me.

On the very first booking I ever took and funnilly enough also the last with the same client. On the first one it was ...Cough... Years ago, when I was young and still very innocent. First ever client, me nervous but as horny as hell, him very patient and extremely good in bed. I enjoyed both him and the situation that much all sense of time went out of the window, leaving a very worried partner and best friend sitting in the car waiting. Neither of them spoke to me for ages after that.

When I knew I was going to retire I contacted the same client and arranged a last booking with him, again it went way way over the time and that was a lovely way to finish work for me.

Is it a coincidence that you returned to this board around the same time that JimmyRedCab left it? Two ships that pass in the night.:P I'm sure the two of you will take your secrets to the grave, though I wish JRC would make a cameo appearance here from time to time. You can each look the other way and pretend to look the other way.:D

Queue a recording of 'A Little Night Music' in the background.

A lady recently told me, firmly, to take my watch off! I took this as a quite delightful hint, but, alas I did have a train to catch.

A lady recently told me, firmly, to take my watch off! I took this as a quite delightful hint, but, alas I did have a train to catch.

I think this is the problem very often. The practicalities of life often need to be adhered to and it isn't a matter of wanting to clock watch, as much as needing to.

Most people have jobs, families, responsibilities etc and it's just not possible to forget time and abandon things. I often muse of the threads that talk of wgs offering meals after punts and stuff like that, as for me that just would not be possible unless they wanted to meet my son and I'm sorry but that is not a scenario that I relish the thought of.

I certainly don't clock watch in terms of 'by the minute', but I am aware of time going by and as I'm used to doing bookings by the hour, I have a 'sense' of when the hour is nearly up, so naturally know when to check on the time and give or take 10/15 mins am usually on the mark. I guess it's the same inbuilt clock that wakes me up at around 6.15am every morning ready for my other job, it's automatic.

Occassionally I may be aware that I am not going to be disturbed as my sons away or something and it is nice to know I can go with the flow, although often then it is the punter who has his own life to deal with and time restraints.

Having said that, I do like a cuddle at the end and I will never let time stop that if it is being offered. It's one of the best bits of the job for me.

A few girls have said that time seemed to stand still and that the half hour seemed like a lifetime. Is this the same thing?

A few girls have said that time seemed to stand still and that the half hour seemed like a lifetime. Is this the same thing?

Hahaha I've had a couple of times like that too. Thankfully not many. ;)

It happens to me an awful lot and, as Strawberry says, it's a good sign. Often it has been me who has had to say that I have to get on, long after the end of the paid-for period.

Obviously it can't happen if a girl has another appointment imminent, but if she doesn't, and if she is genuinely having a nice time with you, it's quite possible that she'll be happy to run over for a while, and allow things to close naturally, when you are both ready.

Let's call it the fluffy bonus.

It happens to me an awful lot and, as Strawberry says, it's a good sign. Often it has been me who has had to say that I have to get on, long after the end of the paid-for period.

Obviously it can't happen if a girl has another appointment imminent, but if she doesn't, and if she is genuinely having a nice time with you, it's quite possible that she'll be happy to run over for a while, and allow things to close naturally, when you are both ready.

Let's call it the fluffy bonus.

I wonder if anyone has ever been reminded of the time mid pump? Or before they have cum? What would you do? Do you have to cough up? (pardon the pun). It must happen, although not happened to me yet. I have had one punt where the gentleman asked to extend to 2 hours and as I was able to we did, but other than that, I've never been put in a position or put anyone in a position like that.

Ha,ha --- nope, thats gaining time not losing it ! ;)

Funny how time drags just when we want it to speed up and absolutely races when we want it to slow down or stand still.

I suppose one of the advantages of being a punter is that when things are not going well or time is dragging, we can just cut and run with an appropriate excuse. Must be terrible for a WG to not alone hang in there time wise but to have to perform as well. A difficult overnighter must be a real nightmare.

If you are friends with a regular like I am since she knows me well I usually stay until her next booking. And since she never asks for the money straight up I usually only give 1 hours worth when I could have spent 3 or 4 hours with her. My regulars are the best!

Had a very nice outcall to my old house that ran well over schedule - we both fell asleep after fucking a couple of times! With another regular I enjoyed the odd longer session where she was happy to continue until I couldn't hold out any longer, as there was nobody waiting and in at least one instance we started before the maid arrived. Wasn't planned in any way, just the way things turned out.

Ha,ha --- nope, thats gaining time not losing it ! ;)

Funny how time drags just when we want it to speed up and absolutely races when we want it to slow down or stand still.

I suppose one of the advantages of being a punter is that when things are not going well or time is dragging, we can just cut and run with an appropriate excuse. Must be terrible for a WG to not alone hang in there time wise but to have to perform as well. A difficult overnighter must be a real nightmare.

It is the worst thing ever. 1 client that we named 'the love machine' use to bore me rigid. He always started by telling me how fantastic he was, how he could make his wife come within five minutes of entering her (I did tell him that this was so she could get him off her) and how he would leave me shaking. The girls all knew him, he literally used 1 thrust per 30 seconds during mish, in the interval between the next thrust he would be up on his arms licking his lips and winking at you. I used to pass the time by counting the seconds between thrusts and trying not to laugh. He refused to let you do anything he always orchestrated the appointment

To sum up how different the things going on in people's heads can be during an appointment about 20 mins into an 1 hour appointment I was racking my brains for excuses to get out of the appointment and just give him his money back. I considered heart attack, making myself vomit, convulsions and then he announced on thrust 25 that he had come and could we extend the booking to 3 hours. Suddenly I needed no excuse my heart actually did stop as I realised that this was as good as it got for this guy and just how bad he was that he hadn't even realised i was having a little snooze underneath him. Sadly I was booked up for the next 15 years and we couldn't extend.

You used to call me "the love machine"......;)

Oh, and by the way, I've booked you for a 5 hour session in July 2025. I'm looking forward to it........;)

You used to call me "the love machine"......;)

Oh, and by the way, I've booked you for a 5 hour session in July 2025. I'm looking forward to it........;)

One small detail you are not married so it could not be you. See you in 2025 what time was it again ?

One small detail you are not married so it could not be you. See you in 2025 what time was it again ?

Damn, and I was so looking forward to using my newly found nick name. Was gonna drop the 'the'. Think 'Love Machine' would be better....

2025, just after I've picked up my pension, say about 11:30? Should then be able to get back home for the crib evening..... ;)

It's happened to me where and hour has lasted an hour and a half. Depends if you click with the girl.

Yes, i too have exerienced the time standing still phenomenon, strangley enough it can actually occur in 20 minute bookings sometimes and does lend itself to the idea that some folk should perhaps be saving up for a personality transplant. Over ran recently, but it was worth it lol.xx

It is the worst thing ever. 1 client that we named 'the love machine' use to bore me rigid. He always started by telling me how fantastic he was, how he could make his wife come within five minutes of entering her (I did tell him that this was so she could get him off her) and how he would leave me shaking. The girls all knew him, he literally used 1 thrust per 30 seconds during mish, in the interval between the next thrust he would be up on his arms licking his lips and winking at you. I used to pass the time by counting the seconds between thrusts and trying not to laugh. He refused to let you do anything he always orchestrated the appointment

To sum up how different the things going on in people's heads can be during an appointment about 20 mins into an 1 hour appointment I was racking my brains for excuses to get out of the appointment and just give him his money back. I considered heart attack, making myself vomit, convulsions and then he announced on thrust 25 that he had come and could we extend the booking to 3 hours. Suddenly I needed no excuse my heart actually did stop as I realised that this was as good as it got for this guy and just how bad he was that he hadn't even realised i was having a little snooze underneath him. Sadly I was booked up for the next 15 years and we couldn't extend.

Reminds of a friend of mine who admitted once that he was pleasuring his wife with an inspired DATY, or so he thought, because when he looked up she was reading a book!